junsu's hangover.

Family trouble

Junsu POV

I woke up with a headache that even could have killed a hippo. Eugh. What did I do last night?

I can’t remember anything. Then a flashback played in my head. I remembered dancing on a table while singing into an empty beer bottle. Around the table where people cheering me on mostly girls. I shook my head. Ouch! That hurt. Okay no more headshaking. What the hell did I do last night?

Then I noticed I wasn’t in my normal room. I was in a small  room with white walls.

‘’ where am I?’’

I tried to remember how I got here. Okay so I was working. I was drinking. I started singing. There where girls cheering. And then it’s all fuzzy. And now I am in a house I have never been before. I sat up.

‘’Aaarrrgh! My head.’’

I shivered.

‘’Brrrr what is it cold in here.’’

I pulled the blanked up. Then I let it fall again.

‘’ where did my shirt go!’’

I was totally topless in bed.

‘’ I am in a strangers house. In a strangers bed. With no shirt.’’

I tried to think but my head started to hurt by only thinking about last night, but then a shocking though came in my head.

‘’ What if I went home with a girl……… NO! I wouldn’t do that! Right?’’

Then a clear girls voice called from another room.

‘’ Junsu! Are you awake!’’

Oh god! What did I get myself into!

 

Yunho POV

I woke up in my bed, alone. jaejoong really left. I don’t blame her though. I just can’t stand that above all she was right. I did totally nothing the last weeks. Now that she is gone the truth sinks in. the moment she needed me the most I did nothing. I need to set some things right. Why did I only realize this now? Now when it is already too late? She is gone already and I have no idea where she can be. I am worried about her. I have always been there for her and now she  is alone. I wandered if she was alright.

I sighed. I wish I could do something to make this right. But I have no idea of where she is. What she does. Or what i can do.

‘’ what am I going to do?’’

I walked to the refrigerator to get something to drink, but there was nothing left inside. Guess I am going to start with groceries. I need to start somewhere, right?

 

Jaejoong POV

I woke up alone this morning. I wasn’t used to being all by myself and I don’t want to get used to it. I missed Yunho. Not the one who I lying lazy in the couch but the old Yunho the one who was always there for me. I wish he was here. I sighed.

*ding dong*

The doorbell rang.

‘’I wander who it is?’’

I quickly changed out of my pajama, into some casual clothes and ran to the door. I opened the door.

‘’ hi Jaejoong, I heard you where staying here.’’

‘’ sunny what are you doing here?’’ I asked her.

‘’ I also work here remember?’’

‘’ oh yeah, of course.’’

Sunny was a good friend of mine and also a colleague at the school.

‘’ I needed to tell you that you are free today.’’

‘’ what why?’’

‘’ because mister director is taking you somewhere.’’ She pointed to car in front of the house. ‘’ and because he is the director he can give you a day off to go with him.’’

‘’ ah..’’ I said.

‘’ he is waiting for you.’’ Sunny said.

‘’ but..But….Junsu and cha…’’

‘’I heard everything from Yoochun I will take good care of them.’’ Sunny told me.

‘’ now go!’’ sunny said and pushed me out off the door.

 

Sunny POV

I closed the front door. So, kay what did need to do?

I looked at the note Yoochun gave me with things I needed to know.

  1. Junsu drank too much last night he probably has a big headache. In the bag I gave you is some medicine that will help against his hangover.

Okay first things first. Giving Junsu the medicine. I scrambled through the bag Yoochun gave me.

‘’ ah there is the medicine.’’

I picked up the little box with medicine and filled a glass with water and walked up the stairs while I yelled.

‘’ Junsu are you awake?’’

 

Junsu POV

The door of the white room opened and a stunning beautiful girl came in. she somehow looked familiar but I can’t remember where I had seen here before.

‘’ hi Junsu.’’ She said and smiled a bright smile.

‘’ wh..o    a..re    y.ou’’ I stuttered.

‘’ you can’t remember Me.’’ she said.’’ That’s sad I though you knew me.’’

I knew it I have seen her before but then who is she?

‘’ I am sunny does loud a bell?’’ she smiled again.

‘’ no?’’ I said.

Her smile dropped for a moment.

She sighed. Then she shoved a glass and a box with medicine in my hands.

‘’ you probably can’t remember me because of the headache take this and come downstairs.’’ She said and walked out.

Who was that girl? Where have I seen her before? And why is she here? And why am I here?  Don’t tell me I am at her house! Then what happened.

 

Sunny POV

Strange guy I thought. How is he can’t even remember his mothers friend.

I looked at the list of Yoochun again.

  1. Junsu doesn’t know of the plan yet nor does he know where he is because he was kind of out of it when he came here last night. Can you tell him? Oh and he probably can’t remember you he not that good with names.

Oh, he doesn’t even know about the plan. That explains his weird look. I will tell him when he comes downstairs.

 

Junsu POV

I took the medicine. I had no desire of being here longer but I don’t even have any idea where I am guess I have no other option then going downstairs.

I walked out of the room the stairs where next to the room I came out off.

When I was down the stairs I saw the girl in the kitchen it looked like she was making breakfast. Then she looked up.

‘’ ha Junsu you’re here.’’

‘’ yeah I guess.’’

‘’ take a seat.’’ She said. ‘’ I need to tell you some things.’’

I hesitated but still walked to the table and sat down on one of the chair around the table.

‘’ first of all you are probably wandering where you are, right?’’

‘’ I just nodded.’’

‘’ I thought so. We are at the house next to the school your mother works.’’

‘’ why?’’ is asked.

‘’ you needed a place to stay, well not only you also Jaejoong and Changmin.’’

‘’ there here?’’

‘’ well Changmin is at school and Jaejoong left a minute ago with Yoochun and they asked me to fill you in about everything.’’

‘’ huh?’’ I don’t understand.

‘’ I heard that you didn’t know about the plan so I am here to fill you in about that?’’

‘’ plan?’’

‘’ yes a plan.’’ Sunny said. ‘’ but first I am telling you who I am then you don’t have to worry about that. I am sunny a good friend and colleague of you mother.’’

‘’ ooooh’’ I said I knew I had seen her before now I remember. She was ones at or house when it was mom’s birthday.

‘’ and now the plan.’’

Sunny filled me in about the plan and told me everything.

‘’ okay so, Jaejoong doesn’t really want to divorce but just give Yunho some time alone?’’ i asked

‘’ exactly.’’ sunny said

‘’ in the meantime she and Yoochun are looking for a job for him?’’ i asked.

‘’ exactly.’’ sunny said again.

‘’ okay I think I understand.’’ I told her ‘’ but do they know why Yunho was fired?’’

‘’ I don’t think so. Why?’’ sunny told me

‘’ nothing just wandering’’ I said.

Actually I wandered if it wasn’t a mistake that they fired Yunho. He is a workaholic and there was even a conversation about him getting promotion. I see no reason why they would have fired him.

I know what I am going to do today.

‘’ sunny?’’ I asked

‘’ yes’’

‘’ what time is it?’’

‘’ its 8 o’clock. Why?’’

‘’ I need to go to school!’’ I said.

‘’ Yoochun delivered you’re backpack to school you can pick it up there.’’ sunny said.

‘’ okay.’’ I said and ran out the front door.

‘’ don’t you need a shirt?’’ sunny yelled from the kitchen.

I stopped and walked back to the kitchen in the kitchen sunny held out a t-shirt. I gratefully accepted it.

‘’ thanks.’’ I said. ‘’ this time I really am going.’’

‘’ okay bye.’’ she said.

I walked out the front door. But I wasn’t planning on going to school but I was going somewhere else. I needed to know something.

 


sorry for the late update. i wanted ot update more but somehow i just didn't sorry

this chapter is for celabrating that i passed my final exams now i quickly futher with my other stories. :D

see you at the next chapter. i promis more changmin and yoochun then.