game of the goose, and yunho thoughts

Family trouble

Jaejoong POV

 

Changmin, Yoochun, Junsu and I where in the kitchen, Yunho was still watching TV. The whole day he had done nothing, just sitting there and doing nothing.  I hated him for doing nothing. It was just not him. I knew him as a cheerful caring husband. How could he change so much after just one bad thing.

‘’ mom. You are dozing off again.’’ Said Junsu. ‘’ if you go on like this Changmin is going to win.’’

‘’ huh what.’’ I looked back at the game we were playing.

It was the game of the goose. It was an easy game that even Changmin understands. Changmin had a lucky day he kept avoiding the bad spots en only going forward but I was close behind him. I threw the dice. Six.

‘’ yes! ‘’

‘’ yeeeey.’’ Cheered Junsu.

Changmin pouted.

‘’ don’t worry Changmin you can beat her.’’ Said Yoochun to cheer up Changmin.

Changmin threw the dice.

‘’ two.’’ Said Junsu.

Changmin moved his pawn two steps forward.

‘’ what means this picture?’’ asked Changmin pointing at the picture witch his pawn was placed on.

‘’ let me see.’’ Said Yoochun looking into the small manual. ‘’ mm, it means you can go 5 steps forward.’’

‘’ no, how can he win so easy.’’ Protested Junsu.

‘’ hehe’’ Changmin cutely laughed and moved his pawn 5 steps forward. ‘’ I can win this.’’

Yoochun ruffled his hair.

‘’ aigoo, you’re so cute.’’ Said Yoochun.

Changmin chuckled.

‘’ so mom.’’ Said Junsu, ‘’ you’ve got a job now.’’

‘’ yes.’’ I said and smiled proudly.

‘’ is that enough to pay everything?’’ he asked me.

I looked at Yoochun.

‘’ I actually don’t really know how much I get.’’ I said.

 I think we need wait a month to see the outcome.’’ Yoochun added.

Junsu nodded.

‘’ I see.’’ He said. ‘’ thank you for being too honest with me.’’

When he got home I had told him everything. I hated parents who tried to hide the problems they had. I think that the kids worry more if they don’t know what is going on. So I told Junsu everything. I didn’t tell Changmin but I don’t think he will understand it even if I told him. If he wants to know something I would tell him. But the little innocent boy he is he doesn’t even notice that there is something going on. Then the door to the kitchen opened. I looked to the door. Yunho came in.

‘’ Yunho?’’ I called for him but he didn’t even look at me.

Yoochun and Junsu were also looking at him. But Yunho didn’t pay attention to us at all. He walked to the refrigerator and grabbed a beer and back to the living room. I Junsu and Yoochun shared a concerned look.

‘’ I win!!!!!’’ screamed Changmin.

‘’ that’s not fair, I wasn’t even paying attention.’’ Grumbled Junsu.

The cheery Changmin actually cheered everybody up. After the first round of game of the goose we played another three games and every time Changmin won. Which caused Junsu to be very jealous after the third game he was sick of losing and left the table saying he was going to sleep. When I looked t the clock I was shocked to see it was already 23:00.

‘’ Yoochun look what time it is.’’ I said toyoochun. ‘’ I think you better go.’’

Yoochun looked at the little Changmin in his arms why was now dozing off. It is a miracle that he hadn’t fallen asleep yet.

‘’ I will bring Changmin upstairs.’’

He lifted Changmin up.

‘’ I will walk with you.’’

I stood up and followed Yoochun to the living room. In the living room Yunho was still laying on the couch. I think he fell asleep. Because his eyes were closed and he didn’t look up when we walked past him.

‘’ what are we going to do with him?’’ asked Yoochun while looking at Yunho.

I sighed

‘’ I don’t know.’’  I told him.’’ I still hope he snaps out off it soon and goes looking for a job.’’

‘’ I hope that to, I have never seen him like this.’’

‘’ me neither.’’

We brought Changmin to bed and I saw Yoochun off.

‘’ remember to be tomorrow at 9 at school, I will show you your class.’’ Said Yoochun.

‘’ yes of course.’’ I said ‘’ I will be there on time.’’

He closed the door of his car and left. U sighed now I need to wake up Yunho to make him go to bed. I already do not like the idea of waking him up.

 

Yunho’s POV

‘’ what are we going to do with him?’’ asked Yoochun.

Jaejoong sighed

‘’ I don’t know. I still hope he snaps out off it soon and goes looking for a job.’’

‘’ I hope that to, I have never seen him like this.’’ Said Yoochun.

It hurt me hearing what they said. I really disappointed them. I really disappointed myself. I didn’t I could be like this. So harsh so cold. I don’t even know what going on in my head. My own body doesn’t feel like my body anymore. It’s like my spirit doesn’t control my body anymore. I felt so broken since my boss told me I was a useless employee who was lazy and only cost him money. Yes, I was fired that way. I felt so bad. I thought I was doing a great job. I even worked past my normal hours so many times. How could he have fired me so easily? I felt so useless. My mind didn’t want to do anything. Thinking back at it my whole body started to hurt.

‘’ Yunho?’’

Jaejoong started shaking my body. It made my body hurt even more.

‘’ don’t touch me!’’ I yelled.

I could see the shocked look on her face. I knew I hurt her by saying that. But my mind was so blank I couldn’t find the words to say sorry to her. Instead I said:

‘’ I am going to bed.’’

I stood up from the couch. I actually wanted to hug my wife. Cry in her arms until the tears run dry. Then find a job like I should be doing but my body felt so lost. It just wouldn’t listen. Instead of doing the things I just though it hurt Jaejoong even more and pushed her away.

In my sleep I was tortured by nightmares off me being tramped into the ground. Or thrown into the trash like I was nothing. Those nightmare where awful because they exactly showed how I felt inside. But I just couldn’t express my feelings. I kept it stuck inside which made them hurt three time as bad.


this is chapter 3. i tried my best to show the feeling yunho is feeling. i hope it's more clear now why he acts like that.

please subsribe and comment. i love reading the comments. if you want i an reply to everyone of them. ask questions i love to answer them. give idea's for the story i keep them in my head an may use them.


because i love to look for picture i will ad an other:

PITCTURE TIME!!!!!!!

this time featuring yunho! :D


sunglasses look good on the handsome yunho. :D

i honestly need to say i like the background more then the piture itself. XD

even long hair looks good on him. O.o

hehe...

who's the king?

i really love this picture. how can his skin be so flawless? mine skin is so ugly compared to this. TT,TT

he even has a great body!!!!!!!!!!!! * faint*

what do you think? did he become more handsome over the years or not?

i think i prefer the debute face he looks closer to my age there. XD

hey hey don't think y here in my counrty i am already old enough to be legal when i am drunk ( not that i ever have been drunk but it would be legal for me)