junsu's day.

Family trouble

Junsu POV

I stepped on the bust to my destination. Yesterday I thought of something. Dad is a workaholic. He would always try his best. A week before he got fired they even thought of giving him promotion not dismiss him. What if Yunho never should have been fired? What if it was just one big mistake?

So I looked up the address and now I am on my way to see what I can find out.

The bust stopped for a huge building. I got off and stared at the high building.

‘’ so this was where my father worked.’’ I said. ‘’ what a huge building.’’

I walked into the building. There were a lot of people walking around in the building. Some looked weird at me. That didn’t surprise me. What would they think a high school student in this building? I walked to the front desk.

‘’ hello.’’ Said the woman behind the desk. ‘’how can I help?’’

‘’ uuuh. I am looking for……’’

*who am I looking for?* I thought * I have no idea who dad’s boss was*

‘’ I am looking for the director.’’ I said.

‘’ do you have an appointment?’’ the woman asked.

‘’ no’’ I said.

‘’ then I am really sorry but you can’t see him today.’’ The woman said.

‘’ what!’’ I said. ‘’ I skipped school for this.’’

‘’ what?’’ the woman asked.

*oops I am not supposed to tell people I should me in school it could bring me in trouble.*

‘’ nothing.’’ I said innocent. ‘’ then I will be going I said and slowly walked away.

No way am I going to give like this. I slipped into the bathroom. If I could just see with who the director has an appointment maybe I could get in if I disguise myself.

I sneaked out of the bathroom behind some clothes that where stalled in the hall. I stole some clothes put them on and quietly sneaked behind the desk.

I was lucky the woman behind the desk wasn’t there at the moment. I took that change to look into the system and looked with who the director has an appointment.

He was now in a meeting. In 20 minutes that would end and he would have an appointment with Mr. Choi. I was lucky there even was a picture. It was a man with a large face, a moustache and a bawler.

After 30 minutes his appointment ends and then a woman has an appointment, miss. Choi.

*Is everyone called choi?* I thought.

 Even she had a picture. It was beautiful lady in her twenties. With long brown hair.

I had enough information. I sneaked out of the building.

‘’ let’s get a disguise.’’ I said.

I went in some costume shop bought a bawler and a fake moustache. I already stole a suit at the building, don’t worry I am giving it back after I am done. I put on my disguise and went back to the huge building.

Behind the desk was now a man. I went to the desk.

‘’ hello.’’ Said the man. ‘’ how can I help you?’’

‘’ I have an appointment with the director.’’ I said in a low voice.

‘’ what is your name?’’ the man asked and looked at his computer.

‘’ Mr. Choi.’’ I said.

*please fall for it* I said and crossed my fingers.*

He looked at his computer screen and then at me, again at his computer screen and back at me.

‘’ can I see you id?’’ the man asked.

*oh o* I thought *I have a problem*

‘’ sorry I forgot to bring it.’’ I said.

‘’ you’re not Mr. Choi aren’t you?’’ the man said.

‘’ how did you know?’’ I asked.

‘’ so I was right?’’ the man said. ‘’ you not Mr. Choi? SECURITY! The Mr. Choi I know had a really high voice.’’

‘’ ah that where I went wrong.’’ I said and ran off.

The security team was really close to me, but I was faster than them and because I didn’t really do any harm they let me go.

‘’ phew I lost them’’ I said and whipped my forehead. ‘’ how can a men who looks like that have a high voice. How was I supposed to know.’’

I threw the bawler on the street and jumped on it.

‘’ arrrrgggg stupid stupid.’’ I yelled.

After my rage I picked up the hat and looked at it. It was totally flaw.

‘’ sorry hat I let my rage out on you.’’ I apologized to the hat before throwing it in the trash.

I tore of the moustache.

‘’ aaaaaah that hurts.’’

I also threw away the moustache.

Then I went back to the costume shop. This time I bought a wig, dress and high heels. I changed in the public toilet. I looked into the mirror before leaving. I really looked like girl.

‘’ dad if you could see what I am doing for you.’’ I said to my reflection.

Before I went back the building I used the make-up testers in some cosmetic shop to make myself look even more like a girl. I couldn’t even recognize myself when I walked into the building ones again.

And again I walked to the desk.

‘’ hello.’’ Said the same man as the last time I was here. ‘’ How can I-‘’

He broke of his sentence I thought I was caught again and prepared to run away on my killing high heels. But to my surprise he said.

‘’ Miss. Choi how nice to see you.’’

*what!* I thought. * I get caught if I disguise myself as guy but as woman it works?!’’

‘’ do you have an appointment with the director.’’ The man asked.

I was afraid that if I spoke he would hear a guy’s voice so I just nodded.

‘’ okay I will bring you to him.’’ The man said and let me to the elevator.

The man brought me quiet to the director’s room. I was happy he didn’t ask anything; at least I didn’t need to talk to him.

He opened the door to the director’s room.

‘’ Mr. Lee.’’ The man said ‘’ Miss. Choi is here for her appointment.’’

I bowed politely.

‘’ come in.’’ the director said. ‘’ take seat he said and pulled out a chair for me.

I sat on the chair.

‘’ so what business do you want to discuss with me Miss. Choi?’’ the director asked.

‘’ director.’’ I said. ‘’ I want to ask you about the employee you fired about a month ago.’’

‘’ why do you want to ask that?’’ the director said.

‘’ because he is my father.’’ I said.

‘’ but he died last year.’’ The director said.

‘’ I am not Miss Choi.’’ I said honestly.

‘’ what!’’ the director said.

I saw him reaching for his phone. I stopped him.

‘’ please I just want to know why you fired him.’’ I begged.

‘’ who is you father?’’ the director asked.

‘’ Yunho.’’ I said.

‘’ wait Yunho got fired?’’ he asked me.

‘’ you didn’t know?’’ I asked. ‘’ you where the one who fired him.’’

‘’ no I wasn’t.’’ he said. ‘’ I was the one who promoted him.’’

‘’ what?’’ I said.

The director looked into the computer. He looked at me shocked.

‘’ someone made a terrible mistake.’’ He said. ‘’ no wonder business wasn’t doing that well.’’

‘’ what do you mean.’’ I asked.

‘’ someone messed up the papers. ‘’ he said. ‘’ the person who was supposed to be fired got promotion instead of Yunho who got fired. ‘’

‘’ so Yunho can come back here?’’ I asked.

‘’ if he is still willing to after this stupid mistake of mine worker.’’ He said.

‘’ the is very good news.’’ I said. ‘’ let me call my mother.’’

The director nodded and I went to the hallway to call Jaejoong.

‘’ Junsu!!!’’ she screamed. ‘’ where are you?’’

‘’ I am outside the director’s office.’’ I said.

‘’ what?’’

‘’ I went to yunho’s company.’’

‘’ why would you go there?’’

‘’ I asked the director why he fired Yunho.’’ I said. ‘’ and he was surprised to hear that because he never should have been fired he should have gotten promotion.’’

‘’ are you serious!’’

She sounded really happy.

‘’ we are coming immediately. ’’

She hung up the phone.

I went back to the director.

‘’ my mother is coming this way’’ I said.

‘’ okay.’’ The director said. ‘’ I will inform the desk downstairs that she is coming.’’

*I helped Yunho get his job back* I thought * yahoo*

 

 


chapter 8. :D

so the end is nearing.....

i think there are going to be around 10 chapters total.

my study is going to start tomorrow so i don't when i have the time to update again....

but i promise it will take less then a month.