it's all going to be alright!

Family trouble

Family trouble chapter 9

Jaejoong POV

I walked into yunho’s company. I had no idea where I needed to go so I walked to the information desk.

‘’ can I help you?’’ the man behind the desk asked.

‘’ I am looking for the director.’’ I told the man.

‘’ oh you must be yunho’s wife, right?’’ the man said.

‘’ yeah.’’ I said a bit unsure about the whole he knows who I am situation.

‘’ you can follow me miss’’ the man said and bowed politely before showing me the way.

He led me to a door a few floors higher. The man knocked on the door.

‘’ come in.’’ a man said on the other side of the door.

The man opened the door for me and gestured that I could go in.

‘’ hi’’ I said and bowed.

‘’ you must be yunho’s wife.’’ The man said.

‘’ and you must be the director.’’ I asked.

‘’ yes.’’ The director said. ‘’ take a seat.’’

He pointed to a chair next to a girl.

‘’ you’re daughter here made me see that one of my employees made a terrible mistake.’’ The director said.

‘’my daughter?’’ I asked and looked at the girl next to me.

*oh good god* I thought and put a hand over my mouth. It was Junsu, my son, as a girl.

He put his finger over his lips. Clearly a sign that I didn’t need to ask, not now.

‘’ yeah, hehe.’’ I laughed a bit awkward.

I ruffled Junsu now long hair a bit.

‘’ this is my daughter.’’ I said. ‘’ I am so proud of her finding this out.’’

The director looked a bit confused but continued his story anyway.

‘’ I gave my employee two papers one was Yunho and the second another employee.’’ The director explained. ‘’ the employee should have promoted Yunho and fired the other employee, but somewhere he got confused and fired Yunho instead of the employee.’’

I nodded. I knew that it wasn’t the director his fault.

‘’ so Yunho can come back here?’’  I asked.

‘’ yes of course he can. ‘’ The director said ‘’ actually I really want him back if I knew he was fired I would have taken action myself.’’

*ring! Ring! Ring!*

The phone on the director’s office rang. The director picked up his phone.

‘’ this is the director speaking.’’ The director said.

‘’ hello director this is Yunho speaking.’’

I could hear what was said on the other line.

I looked shocked at the director.

‘’ hi Yunho.’’ The director said. ‘’ What a coincidence I am just talking to your wi-‘’

I shook my head, and put a finger to my lips.

‘’ I explain later but don’t tell him he can get his job and don’t tell him I am here.’’ I whispered.

‘’ what?’’ I heard Yunho ask.

‘’ huh, oh I was just talking to your wi- winner’’ the director said.

‘’ winner?’’ Yunho asked.

‘’ yeah your replacement.’’ The director said. ‘’ what did you want to ask me Yunho.’’

‘’ oh, well, euh…….’’ He stuttered. ‘’ I want to ask you if there is a way for me to get my job back.’’

‘’ well in don’t know if that is possible but you can come on Thursday here maybe we can talk some things out, I am not guaranteeing anything, okay?’’

I could hear the disappointment in his voice.

‘’ yeah that is fine.’’ Yunho said. ‘’ I will see you there then.’’

‘’ ok bye.’’ The director said and put the phone down.

‘’ so jaejoong, can you tell me now why I just told Yunho that?’’ the director asked.

I explained to the director what had become of Yunho since he was fired, and that if you would have told him it was just a mistake it would be too easy for him. I think he needs to learn to take better care of himself. That one blow doesn’t mean that there is no hope anymore.

The director nodded.

‘’ I get what you mean.’’ The director said. ‘’ don’t worry I will take care of it, you can soon get back to your husband.’’

‘’ thank you.’’ I said to him and bowed. ‘’we will go now, DAURGHTER, let’s go home.’’

Junsu stood up I grabbed his arm and dragged him with me. I waited till we were out of sight of the building.

‘’ Junsu!’’ I yelled. ‘’ why are you dressed as a girl!’’

‘’ well…….’’ Junsu began. ‘’ they didn’t let me in as myself, neither did they let me in as a guy.’’

‘’ and they let you in as a lady?’’ I asked him.

Junsu nodded guilty.

‘’ I didn’t do anything wrong, right?’’ he said sad ‘’ I only tried to help.’’

I laughed.

‘’ you only did it because you wanted to get into the building?’’ I asked.

‘’ thank god.’’ I said.

‘’ huh?’’ Junsu asked confused.

‘’ I thought you wanted to go as girl trough life.’’ I said.

‘’ why would I want that?’’ Junsu asked curious.

‘’ well……’’ I started.

‘’ well?’’ Junsu asked.

‘’ well you already looked a bit like a girl your whole life I was scared you would become one.’’ I said. ‘’ don’t get me wrong I would accept you anyway.’’

‘’ don’t worry mom.’’ Junsu laughed a bit. ‘’ I am a boy and want to stay a boy.’’

‘’ good.’’ I said.’’ Let’s go.’’

 

Yunho POV

I at least tried. I put down the phone. The director was a bit weird though. Why would he call my replacement a winner? Was I that bad?

He wants to talk to me, is that a good or a bad sign. I think I need to go; maybe something good will happen from it.

I looked around in the house, in the past weeks I didn’t do anything. I did groceries today but the whole house was one big mess. Cleaning time!

 

Yoochun POV

‘’ dad’’ changmin asked.

‘’ yes changminnie.’’ I answered.

‘’ what are we doing here?’’ changmin asked. ‘’ I thought we were going back.’’

‘’ we are here to help you daddy.’’ I said.

‘’ then Junsu me and mom can go back to daddy?’’ changmin asked promising.

I thought for a moment, if this meant Yunho gets his job back. Then he is probably going to turn back to normal.

‘’ yeah I think so.’’ Yoochun said. ‘’ I think everything is going to be alright.’’


so this is almost the last chapter.

not the last.......

you will see.

i think i am going to update soon.

maybe even next week. i have everything sorted out for the story i only need to write it,

and i am planning on starting a new fanfiction.

but i promised myself my maxium fanfics i am writing for is three and that;s what i am doing now.

it's just i know i can keep up with three at a time. four is to difficult.

don't worry i am not thinking like this.

oh i want to start something new.

which story can i put to an end.......

family trouble!

i was already planning to make this story around the 10 chapters.

i only started thinking about something new because this one was coming to it's end.

so i hope you all are coming back ones again to read the end of this story.

and maybe i will see you again on an other story of mine. :D