The Idiot!

Family trouble

A week later.

Jaejoong POV

I put down the calculator and sighed.

‘’ if this goes on we won’t have enough money by the end of the month.’’ I though out loud.

‘’ then what are we supposed to do?’’

I looked up shocked it wasn’t me who said that, it was Junsu.

‘’ how have you been standing there?’’ I asked him.

‘’ long enough to know that we’re in trouble.’’

‘’ we’re not in trouble Junsu.’’

‘’ yes we are, you just said it. We don’t have enough money to pay for the bills.’’

‘’ it’s nothing you shouldn’t worry about it.’’

‘’ I do worry, and because of that I accepted a job I got offered at the café last week. If you give me your bank account I will give you my money.’’

‘’ Junsu, I can’t accept your money. I am supposed to take care of you.’’

He did what? He accepted a job at a café. I made long workdays because then I would more money. How did I not notice he was gone to work? Was I really such a bad mother? I am I can’t even get enough money to buy food for them.

‘’ I am your only option aren’t I?’’ Junsu asked, ‘’ or do you have some secret bank account with a lot of money?’’

Junsu crossed his arms and looked at me with a serious look. When did he grow up so much? As far know he is still 17 and in school, but now he looks more mature then Yunho who is his father. Jaejoong I though strict to myself. We are not going to think about him now. He is a selfish idiot who has done nothing for you the past week. I think I even lost fate in him at this point. No, no, no, do not think about him!

‘’mom?’’

‘’huh…’’

Thank you Junsu. You snapped me out of thoughts.

‘’ no I don’t have a secret bank account.’’ I told him, ‘’ though I wish I had.’’

‘’ then just accept the money, will you?’’

‘’ fine.’’ I gave in, ‘’ but don’t worry too much, next month I will have enough money.’’

‘’ yeah sure……’’ Junsu rolled his eyes, and walked out off the room.

I shook my head. This is not going how I planned.

‘’ how is everything going here!’’ an enthusiast voice called, ‘’ by the way you look not so good, huh.’’

I looked up Yoochun walked in.

‘’ tell me what happened, I am your brother and trustful colleague.’’ He said sparkling and full of self-confidence.

I chuckled.

‘’ you sound full confidence.’’

‘’ of course confidence is the best way to success.’’ He said fullysatisfiedof himself. ‘’ you should have some more confidence in yourself, pretty.’’

‘’ very funny Yoochun, but that is not going to work on me you know.’’

He dropped his cheery act immediately.

‘’ oh…..’’ he said, ‘’ I worth a try. Now tell me what is bothering you.’’

I looked at him with a glance that said: are you an idiot you know what is bothering me!

‘’ oh… euhum of course, money.’’

‘’ thank you captain obvious.’’

‘’ sorry, I thought maybe there is something else, maybe, maybe, you’re out of toilet paper.’’

‘’ Yoochun, please..’’ I begged, ‘’ stop the funny act, it’s getting on my nerves.’’

‘’ sorry.’’

Yoochun sat down next to me.

‘’ okay, you already know the problem I don’t have enough money.’’

‘’ yes’’

‘’ you also now I do my best to earn more.’’

‘’ yes, yes.’’

‘’ Yunho still hasn’t changed a bit, I even think he gained some pounds by just lazily lying on the couch.’’

‘’ obviously!’’

‘’ Yoochun!’’

‘’ sorry, sorry.’’ He apologized again.’’ I am bit annoying, but seriously you should watch Yunho weight.’’

‘’ aish, Yoochun.’’  I hit him on the shoulder.

‘’ okay, okay okay’’

‘’ good, well the next problem is that Junsu accepted a job he got offered at a café and insist I get the money he earns. It makes me feel really like a bad mom who doesn’t take good care of their kids.’’

‘’ you’re not a bad mom Jaejoong.’’ Comforted Yoochun, ‘’ the only problem in this whole house is Yunho.’’

‘’ so I thought of a plan.’’ He grinned.

 I looked at him quizzically.

‘’ what are you thinking off?’’

 

Yunho’s POV

I could hear everything they said in the kitchen. By the time Jaejoong had said:

‘’ thank you captain obvious.’’

I walked out of the room. Was it really all my fault? I admit I haven’t done anything the past week, but come on I worked my off year in year out can’t I have a break one in a while? Jeez. There so pushy. But still Jaejoong looks really worried, and is really so disastrous that Junsu needs to take a job? Maybe I really am a lazy idiot.

‘’ ouch!’’

‘’ oh sorry Changmin!’’ I immediately stepped of his foot.

I was so lost in thoughts I hadn’t even noticed that Changmin was right in front of me. I even stepped o his foot.

‘’ daddy! Look what I drew.’’

Changmin proudly held up a drawing. On the drawing where drawn five people’s the all had a big smile on his face.

‘’ look, look! He enthusiast pointed to a some bags that a man and female persons where holding, I guess me and Jaejoong. ‘’ I solved mommy and daddy problem! I drew money now we have more money!’’

I was shocked by the words of Changmin. Even the little Changmin had picked up there was a problem in the house. I really am an idiot. I should do something about it! But what can I do I have no job, or savings or whatsoever.

‘’ thank you Changmin I will stick this to the refrigerator so everyone can see there is nothing to worry about anymore.’’

When I walked in to the kitchen Jaejoong and Yoochun where discussing something with each other. They where whispering so soft that I couldn’t hear it. But still the fell silent when I walked in. that made me think that they were still talking about me. I sticked the drawing off Changmin to the refrigerator. I could feel the eyes off Jaejoong and Yoochun burning into my back. Not a good feeling at all. Then I opened the fridge and grabbed a beer. I sighed, I am a loser. With that though in my mind I went back to my couch.

Junsu POV

The whole week I had worked at the café I even worked some night shifts. How is it possible mom didn’t even notice I was gone? Even dad had asked me where I was going. He already knew I had a job at the café he seemed fine with it. But then the whole week he has been out of it. It not like anything get’s into that big head off his. I looked went to my bed and picked up the picture that was standing on the table next to my bed. The picture was taken last year at the zoo. On the picture where all five of us, all of us had a huge smile on our face. We looked so happy. I sighed.

‘’ I wish we could go back to those times.’’

I put the picture back on the table. I stood up and changed into the uniform I needed to wear for my work at the café. I walked out of my room, but just when I wanted to go downstairs I picked up a conversation between Changmin and Yunho.

‘’ daddy! Look what I drew.’’

I saw Changmin holding up a drawing. On the drawing where drawn five people’s the all had a big smile on his face.

‘’ look, look! He enthusiast pointed to some bags that the two biggest persons where holding. ‘’ I solved mommy and daddy problem! I drew money now we have more money!’’

 ‘’ thank you Changmin I will stick this to the refrigerator so everyone can see there is nothing to worry about anymore.’’

Is he serious? With that little drawing is nothing solved. Is he an idiot? I looked at the clock. 6 o’clock. Oh, I need to hurry or I am too late for work. I ran down the stairs. I stopped a moment before the front door.

‘’ keys? Check! Wallet? check! uniform? Check! Okay I am all set.’’

I wanted to open the front door and leave for work, but then I heard the most shocking words in my whole life.

‘’ Yunho….. I want a divorce.’’

That can’t be true right. Jaejoong is just kidding right. I peeked into the living room. The look on Jaejoong face scared me. She was dead serious about this.

‘’ what!’’ Yunho yelled at Jaejoong.

I don’t I want to hear or see anything of this, i just go to work. Then I saw the little Changmin standing on the stairs. I hoped so much he hadn’t heard any off that.

‘’ Changmin? Do you want to see the place I work?’’

‘’ work?’’ Changmin asked, ‘’ isn’t that what grown-ups do?’’

‘’ yes exactly.’’ Come on I show you what a grown-up does.’’

I grabbed Changmin hand and dragged him out of the front door. Away from the fight that is going break lose between Jaejoong and Yunho.


sorry for the late update, my story already has so little followers. (that sentence is not right (neither is that one))

but i hope you liked this chapter.

i don't know if any of you read my blog but i am really busy lately. i am studying for my exams that start this monday. the exams that are coming for me ar the most important exams i am going to have. everything i learned in the five years of high school is going to be tested in that exam. for every subject i need to learn everything i learned in the past five years. simply said i need to lear for six different subjects. just the summary of biology is 211 pages. and i need to lear every term in that book. and so an other 5 subjects.

every exam takes 3 hours to make do you know how hard it is to concentrate on one suject for 3 hours!

O.o i am going to die. X.X

then there is the next problem all off my friends and parents aren;t even worrying that i won't pass the exams. they are all like oh eemsme always does her best she will pass with flying colours. that puts even more presure on me that if, if i don't do my best or even if i do my best and fail at the exams i will let everyone down that believe in me. i wish it was 30 may already. ( that is the date my exams end. )