the plan revealed!!

Family trouble

Family trouble chapter 5

Yoochun POV

Jaejoong walked to the living room. I also stood up and walked to Junsu’s room to also tell him the plan that is isn’t that shocked about it. I opened the door to his room, but he wasn’t there.

‘’ now what?’’ I mumbled.

I walked back to the stairs. Changmin was standing on the top of the stairs. He was looking down the stairs to Junsu. Junsu was about to leave.

‘’ is he going to work?’’

Then I heard the words Jaejoong spoke to Yunho in the living room.

‘’ I want a divorce!’’

I face palmed myself.

‘’ stupid girl. That was not the plan! Can’t she listing for ones.’’

I sighed.

Fine we do it this way, the idea is still the same. Wait! Junsu was downstairs if I could hear it here then Junsu heard it downstairs for sure. I walked to the stairs. Junsu was gone and wasn’t Changmin on the top of the stairs a moment ago. Where did they go? They don’t know anything about the plan. Well, the plan got changed a bit now but still. I glanced trough the front doors window and saw Changmin on the back of Junsu cycle. Good Changmin is with Junsu. Junsu is probably going to work we can pick up later. I first need to deal with Jaejoong. Why didn’t she listen to me! I looked in the living room. Yunho was standing and looked at Jaejoong shocked. It looked like Jaejoong didn’t know what to do anymore she just stood there.

‘’ psssst Jaejoong’’ I whispered. ‘’Jaejoong’’

Jaejoong looked back. I made some weird hand moves that were supposed to tell that she needed to come.

‘’ what is he doing?’’ Yunho asked Jaejoong.

‘’ huh what?’’ she said ‘’ oh euh. Nothing, but I need to go.’’

Jaejoong walked away but Yunho grabbed her wrist.

‘’ please don’t go.’’ Yunho begged.

Jaejoong looked at me. Her lips made movements of saying but didn’t speak. She didn’t know what to say.

‘’ just say that you are going, shove him off and we’ll see later what we do next.’’ I whispered.

She nodded and turned to Yunho.

‘’ I am going!’’ she pulled her wrist out of Yunho grip. ‘’ I never want to see you again. I think that is the best to do for now.’’

I face palmed myself again. Idiot! I didn’t say that. I said we’ll see later what we do next. Not I think it’s the best. Idiot. If she says something wrong again then this isn’t going to work. We need to go now. I walked into the living room grabbed Jaejoong and dragged her out off the house. Yunho just stood there dumbfounded. I closed the front door.

‘’ Jaejoong! You idiot! What do you think the plan was?’’ I asked her.

‘’ well, I am going away from Yunho for a while so he can think for himself. In the meanwhile we are going to find out why he was fired and see if we can get him his job back.’’

‘’ exactly!’’ I said. ‘’ then why do you want a divorce?’’

‘’ isn’t that the same as going away?’’ she asked me.

‘’ yes, but a divorce is forever going away for a bit isn’t’’

‘’ oh’’ was all Jaejoong answered.

‘’ leave it, its fine as long as you come back after a while.’’

She nodded.

‘’ okay, have you told Junsu?’’

‘’ well……’’ I stammered.

‘’ you didn’t tell him!’’ she yelled ‘’ what is he supposed think now!’’

‘’ calm down!’’ I said.’’ We are first going to the house you are going to stay the next day’s then I go pick up Junsu at his work, okay?’’

‘’ you should have told him!’’

‘’ I was too shocked if you’re divorce!’’

Jaejoong hit my check.

‘’ what are you doing?!’’

‘’ there was a frustrating bug there.’’

I chuckled at her randomness.  

‘’That was so random Jaejoong.’’ I said to her.

She shrugged.

‘’ let’s go to the house and then pick up Junsu.’’ She said.

‘’ fine with me.’’ I said and followed her to the house.

Yunho POV

I stood there dumbfounded. I watched Jaejoong being dragged out off the room by Yoochun. She really isn’t going to leave me, right? I can’t handle that I will break down. I needed to sit down, but my feet wouldn’t let me. So I just stood there. Then I heard some people talking, no it sounded more like a fight. I turned my head to the garden. In the garden where Jaejoong and Yoochun.

‘’ calm down!’’ Yoochun yelled.

He said something more but it was too soft for my ears to hear.

‘’ you should have told him’’ yelled Jaejoong back.

What was the confrontation about?

‘’ I was too shocked by you divorce!’’ Yoochun almost screamed to Jaejoong.

Then Jaejoong hit Yoochun in the face. Nice hit Jaejoong. Why did she actually hit him? There was no reason for. The next thing that happened was that Jaejoong and Yoochun walked to Yoochun car and took off.  What are they doing?

 

Junsu POV

‘’ this is you little brother?’’ a co-worker asked.

‘’ yeah.’’ I told her.

‘’ aahhh’’ she squealed. ‘’ he is sooooooo cccuuuuute.’’

She pinched his cheeks.

‘’ what’s your name little boy?’’

‘’ Changmin.’’ Changmin said.

Some other colleague noticed that there was a cute little boy in cafeteria. And in less than a minute Changmin was surrounded by a little crowd off people who wanted to pinch his cheeks because he was so cute. Poor little Changmin.

‘’ hyung! Help me!’’ Changmin yelled from the mid of the crowd.

‘’ okay people back to work!’’ I dragged some workers away from Changmin.

‘’ thanks Junsu.’’ Changmin said. ‘’ my cheek hurts.’’

He rubbed his cheek.

‘’ Junsu!’’ my boss called from the back of the cafeteria. ‘’ get to work!’’

‘’ yes sir.’’ I said. ‘’ sorry Changmin I need to work.’’

---

‘’ Junsu can you clean up table 7?’’ a worker asked me.

‘’ sure.’’ I said.

I walked to table 7. I loaded the glasses on the tray. The whole shift my head was by Jaejoong and Yunho. Are they really going to divorce? It’s just a bad joke right? My head was spinning al kind of thoughts.

I picked the last glass of the table. There was still some drink in there.

‘’ what a shame leaving without finishing the drink.’’ I mumbled.

I drank the rest of the drink. I looked at the glass again. I should have checked what was in the glass before I drank it. The glass I had drunk out was a beer, though I never drank before it made my head somehow not lost n thoughts anymore so I also drank the rest off all the drinks I could find when cleaning the tables.

Yoochun POV

I parked in front of the café Junsu worked. Jaejoong was still at the house. She is going to stay at the house next to the school she and I work. The house I used for children daycare so in daytime she helps taking care of the kids and just stays there at night. It’s just temporally so it’s fine with the school. Now he only thing that was left is informing Junsu about the plan we already know of.

I opened the door to the café.  My mouth dropped to the ground.

‘’ what is happening here?’’ I yelled.

Junsu was dancing and singing on a table. I didn’t knew he could dance or sing that well, but that’s not the point why is he singing on a table! And why is no one stopping him? All of the workers and if I am not mistaking even the boss and the customers are cheering for him. And wait is that Changmin. A little boy was also cheering for Junsu. Okay that’s it. I walked to the table pulled Junsu off it and asked him:

‘’ what are you doing?’’

‘’ dancing!’’ he said ‘’ can’t you see.’’

He smelled terrible like alcohol.

‘’ how much did you drink?’’ I asked him.

He held up his hand he held up index finger and thumb with a bit off space between them.

‘’ I think a bit more.’’ I said. ‘’ come on we are going to Jaejoong.’’

It has no point in explaining the situation to him now. He is drunk.

‘’ Changmin are you also coming?’’

Changmin came running towards us.

‘’ he can sing really good can’t he?’’

‘’ yes he can.’’ I said. ‘’ but can we just go back for now?’’

‘’ ok.’’ Changmin said.

‘’ noo I want to sing and dance some more!!!’’

‘’ bad luck for you. we are going now!’’ Yoochun said and dragged Junsu to the car.  Changmin followed close behind.

 


sorry for the crappy chapter i try to better next time. TT.TT