university

hello! bad boy

{ NOTE;; I CHANGED YOUR NAME FROM (***) TO CHOI YOOMIN! }

-refreshing your memory-

* yongguk waved his hand and turned around. “wait” you snapped. He turned around to face you “mwu?” “if you saw nami please tell her that I really wanna talk to her” “okay I’ll” “annyeong” you waved and went inside your class..*

Accounting class was okay but you hated account because it was hard, himchan helped you to understand each time you felt lost. Hours later the class was over it was the longest class that was full with information and handwriting. You packed your stuff and walked in the hallways with himchan.

“ah~ my hands hurts, my poor fingers I need a serious massage” you whined.
“mine hurts too” .. keeping his eyes straight he continued  “get a boyfriend, he would massage your fingers”
you rolled your eyes "getting a boyfriend just for a finger massage, thats silly oppa" You continued  “I want a love story just like mangas and movies” you span around like a kid.
“reality isn’t like this”
you crossed your arms “how do you know!? You have always been a player oppa”
“muh! How dare you??” he tried to act tough
“mianhe mianhe” you rubbed your hands together playfully

you remembered nami, you grabbed your phone out of your pocket and started texting nami.

To Nami,
chingu I must talk to you about today >.<
where are you now ??! 

MinMin

“why did you stop?” himchan asked curies “who are you texting?”
“ah! I was texting nami to know where…” you said being interrupt by your phone

To MinMin,
I’m at the university coffee shop.
come fast.

Nami

 “oppa I’m going to meet nami in the cafeteria i have to go” you excused yourself.
“ah I see, okay go” he waved.
you waved “annyeong” you walked in the opposite direction hoping that nami won’t get disappointed or mad for cancelling the plans.

- you arrived at the coffee shop -

you pushed the glass door open and walked into the place. It was crowded with students talking, laughing, drinking, exchanging stories and waiting for their orders. You looked around the place searching for nami.

“YooMin-ah! I’m here” Nami waved her hand up in the air so you can see her.

you smiled as you saw her and walked your way to her table, she was sitting next to her classmate jooyeon. you grabbed the chair away from the table, toke your jacket off because the place was quite warm and You sat on the chair leaving your bag on the floor next to you.

“annyeong chingus” you said smiling.
“annyeong” they both replied with sweet smiles on their faces.
 “what’s the thing you wanted to tell me?” Nami curiously said.
“oh about that” you looked down.
nami’s eyes widened curiously waiting for your reply.
“I have to help my brother buy a gift for his friend today… so I can’t go with you” you scratched your head. “mian, I really wanted to go with you but I couldn’t say no”.
“ani, it’s okay I understand”
you blinked in surprise “r-really?! You are not mad at me?”
“haha no I’m not” she waved her hands
“but I feel sorry you can’t go because of me” you replied in pity
Nami flew her hand across jooyeon’s neck and pulled her closer “I won’t she’s coming with me” she pointed with her other hand at jooyeon.
“woah! Really I’m glad you didn’t have to cancel because of me, I feel relived now” it felt like a huge thing came off your chest.

the three of you chatted happily, time pass by and you had to excuse your self to meet up with your brother. You went to the train station and walked to zelo’s school. He studied in Seoul’s art school it was huge and there was a lot of students.  The school was already over when you went there  you  stretched your head searching for zelo, looking left and right there was no sigh of him, you saw a bleachers and decided to sit and wait for him.
*aish where is that kid! I can’t see anything, students are everywhere*


 you pulled out your phone and sent him a text.

To zelo,

YA! Where are you?

you forgot about today??

come out faster i’m waiting on the bleachers.
 

Noona Min

“oh!” you stood up. *I think I saw a blonde hair* you waved your hand “Zelo I’m here, zelo look at me, zelo” *he isn’t looking my way* you moved between a sea of students,  closer, closer, closer. “got you” you grabbed his arm. *why he’s-* suddenly the blonde guy you thought was zelo turned around.
you freaked out and pulled your arms off his “mian, i-I thought u were someone else”
he blinked at you.*he look like he’s the type to beat people up, omg please don’t hurt me* you turned around but he grabbed your wrist and span you back “woah!”.
“mian I thought u were someone else? You want to run away with such a weak apology?” the blonde guy lips curved into a smirk.
you blinked “muw?”
“I’ve never saw you here before! Are you new?”
you yanked your wrist away from his hand “YA! Do I look young to you?” you snapped.
“I think she likes you” a guy with a husky voice joked.
you shot him a glare.
“I’m P.O” he stretched out his hand.

you ignored him and turned around. you noticed zelo searching for you, you waved your hand up in the air “zelo-ya I’m here” you shouted.