Meeting The Trouble Makers. officially.

hello! bad boy

*refreshing your memory*

“oh so you didn’t wanted to invite me to hang with you and your friends you just asked me so I can cook for you?” you lifted your eyebrow .
“kkkkk yeah, well you? Please?” he started doing aegyo. “come on noona I love your bbq.”
“no go away.”
“come here I’ll give you a kiss.” He hugged you and tried to kiss your cheek.
“okay I’ll just go.” You whined.
“yey. I love u.” he said and kissed your cheek.
You let out a “ugh” sound and he laughed. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After university you went home to find zelo and his friends daehyun, jongup and youngjae were at the back yard waiting for you. You BBQ-ed the food and ate it happily exchanging laughs and stories with the kids. You left them hour later and went upstairs to take a shower. After finishing taking a relaxing shower you dried your hair and wore your pjs. You jumped on your bed, laid down and stretched. You looked on your right and saw your laptop on the table, You were going to take a nap but decided to read manga online.

-hour later-

*phone ringing*

You looked over to your right and picked up your phone looking at the called ID. A smile grew on your face.

“hello nami”
“what are you doing?”
“reading manga, wae?”
“I’m downtown alone, himchan oppa had something up and left me.” She whined.
“himchan oppa?” you repeated in surprise.
“yeah I forgave him kkk.”
“ah! I’ll be there in minutes.”

       -

After you and nami had a lovely time at a café shop both of you walked hand by hand into the streets.

“so how excited are you for seeing your dad after 2 weeks?” nami wondered.
you opened your arms and stretched them “this much and more.”

Nami giggled and held onto your arm “lets go in here I want a new eyeliner.” She pointed at etude house.
you nodded “I need a new mascara too.”

After taking 30 minutes in the store finally both of you were finished. Both of you ended up buying more stuff. Nami and you walked out of the store headed to the train station.

After getting off the train station. The sky got dark. Nami was telling you about how she forgave himchan and what happened after she woke up at his place.

“so you are saying that just because he told you he carried you that day you forgave him?” you giggled.
“yes. I can’t be mad at himchan oppa he carried me braid style. Waa~” She claped one placing her hands close to her chest.

‘    Stop you little punks.    ’   some old man screamed from a far.
“hahaha hurry up run don’t let him get you.” Someone screamed.


“what was that.” You turned around in surprised.
“haha I think someone is in trouble.” Nami joked.

You and Nami turned around to see where did those voices came from..             //CRASH//
you felt a pain after someone pumped onto your arm. “A-YA!”
                                                                                                        /ouch in korean\

A tall guy pumped into nami as well causing the both of them to fall on the ground.

“aish!!” the tall guy with a husky voice groan.
I know this voice. You thought to yourself. It’s .. it’s P.O

you were about to scream at him for pumping into your friend but suddenly you were being dragged by your etude house shopping bag. What the…

“ah that’s hurt.” Nami whined looking up to find that you were running away “y-y-YOOMIN-AH!!!” she shouted.

“mian.” P.O said fast and ran away.

“YOU BASTERDS WAIT UNTIL I LAY A HAND ON YOU.” Nami heard the ahjussi shouting pissed.
“yoomin-ah wait up for me.” She got up and ran after the three of you afraid to get hurt by the angry ahjussi.

after making sure they have lost the angry ahjussi the boys finally slowed down and dropped on the floor. The free of you heavily breathed for 2 minutes straight. ‘That.. was.. fun…’ the blonde guy said while breathing after each word. 

“fun?” you repeated in frustration.

Both of the guys looked at you with a confusing eyes.

“what are you doing here?” the blonde guy questioned.
“what are we doing here?” you curled your fist into a ball “YOU DRAGGED ME ALL THE WAY HERE YOU BASTERD!”
P.O jumped into the conversation.. more like the fight “..but you followed hi-“
you cut him and yelled “he held onto my shopping bag and made me run.”

P.O stepped back afraid of getting punch.

“oh!” his eyes widened in surprise.. he stood up “it was by mistake my arm must have slipped into your bag when I ran into you.” He raised his voice and explained awkwardly.
“You want to run away with such a weak apology!” you curved your lips into a smirk and gave him a dirty look.
“yoomin-ah!” nami sounded shocked and scared.

The blonde guy is in shock now.. how.. dare.. she..he thought to himself as he heard you  repeat the same words he said to you when you pumped onto him near zelo’s school. (chapter 3)

Wah! Yoomin is suddenly so brave?  How can she talk to a scary looking guy like that.. I hope non of us get hurt. Nami thought to herself.

P.O came in between the two bodies. “we will pay for pumping onto you both and for making you girls run.. you can choose whatever place you both want to eat from and we will pay.” He looked at the blonde guy “right hyung.”
“mwu!”
P.O lightly elbowed him.
“fine, whatever.”

“we are leaving.” You turned around and pulled nami’s hand with you.
“yoomin-ah” she didn’t move. “lets go, they are apologizing by buying us a meal and icecreams.”
“chet..icecream!” the blonde guy said under his breath unimpressed.

  •  

After having an awkward dinner with the guys, the four of you went to baskin robbins. After receiving your order which was a chocolate and vanilla icecream with chocolate sauce, you sat on the table at the corner facing the bright streets. Why did he called him ‘hyung’ when they are in the same age..  you thought to yourself. nami and p.o approached you with their icecream nami was cotton candy and p.o was cookie dough ice cream.

“so you girls forgave us already right?” P.O asked after pulling his spoon out of his mouth.
“ne~” nami cutely said. “oh I’m Nami by the way. Park Nami.”
“cute name nami…”
“noona.. nami noona” nami smiled. And you gave her a shock look.

You lightly elbowed and gave her a ‘wth look’ and she smiled.
“nice to meet you noona” he smiled cutely and big. “I’m P.O,  Pyo Ji Hoon.”

P.O looked at you to introduce yourself, you pulled the spoon out of your mouth and looked back at him. Nami looked at you waiting for you to talk.

“ah! Hh” you scratched your head. “I’m yoomin. Choi yoomin.”  

Nami looked at you. You waved your hands as a no, you smiled at p.o, nami elbowed you and smiled at p.o .. P.O just smiled not noticing a thing. Finally the blonde guy approached everyone with a milkshake and sat next to p.o, in front of you. 

Nami and P.O were exchanging talks about her wanting to become a model and his rapping skills and other talks about themselves. While you and “the blonde guy” were sitting in silence not making an eye contact. Should I ask him about why P.O called him hyung? Aish why I’m thinking about that.. I don’t care. You shook your head and realized that he was glaring at you. You cleared your throat.

“what?” you shyly said.
“nothing.” He looked away.

you scooped the spoon and stuffed your mouth with icecream.
 he chuckled and you looked at him “mwu?”
he gave you a tissue you blanked at him with a confused look.. he started…. his corner of his lips!!!  You looked at him in shock and blushed. What he’s doing, stop it ugh. You started looking everywhere but not him. You looked down at your lap and saw the tissue in your hand. OH! God I’m stupid. Finally you figured out that you smeared the corner of your lips with icecream. That’s embarrassing.. you thought as you wiped the icecream. You threw the tissue at the finished icecream cup. It was a lot of icecream huhuhu I’m so clumsy.

“oh you haven’t told us your name yet!” you were thankful nami broke the awkwardness.
“oh I haven’t?, I’m Zico.”
“just zico ? are you foreign ?”
“do I look foreign!” zico smirked at how stupid her question was.
“I meant like.. whatever.” Nami pouted.
“it’s Woo Jiho, Noona.” P.O said.
“ya!”
Nami giggled.

 

 

 

Z-Zico!….  

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY! AH! now i don't have to write the blonde guy everytime hahaha.
it's 7 freaking am right now huhuhu.. i need to sleep.
did you guys like this chapter ?? please comment so i'd know.