at the mall with zelo

hello! bad boy

- Refreshing your memory  -

“I’ve never saw you here before! Are you new?”
 you yanked your wrist away from his hand “YA! Do I look young to you?” you snapped.
 “I think she likes you” a guy with a husky voice joked.
 you shot him a glare.
 “I’m P.O” he stretched out his hand.
 you ignored him and turned around. you noticed zelo searching for you, you waved your hand up in the air “zelo-ya I’m here” you shouted.

“hey where are you going?! I’m not done” the blonde guy shouted

*yoomin just walk away, walk away, don’t look back* you looked down at your feet and walked to zelo fast.

!!!!BAM!!!! you crushed into zelo’s body. “A-YA!!!!”

“omo omo mian” you fixed your hair.
zelo rubbed his chest “haha my noona is so clumsy it’s embarrassing .“ he joked.. he continued “ sorry I’m late I was-“ you cut him off and pulled him away “lets go.”
“YA~~! Are you deaf?!! I said I’m not done talking” the blonde guy shouted.
you froze and your eyes widened. 
“is something wrong?” zelo sounded worried “he’s shouting at you noona?”
you pulled him away before he could take a look at the blonde guy “A-ani we are just late, lets walk faster.”
*omona just go away, I said sorry*

-You arrived at the train station-

You got two tickets and waited for the train to arrive. It was crowded with students since school is over, young adults, couples, foreigners, ahjummas and ahjussis. You didn’t have to wait for long till the tain arrived, both of you sped towards it.

five minutes later the train arrived and both of you stepped forward and walked into the bright streets making your way to the mall. It wasn’t the biggest mall yet it wasn’t small, it was perfect. Both of you walked around the mall looking for a good gift, going in and out different stores, there was nothing that caught both of your attentions.

Zelo lowered his upper body. “ah~ this is tiring, there’s so many stores in here yet I didn’t find a anything good” he whined.
 you reached zelo’s shoulder and pat it “don’t give up yet we will find something don’t worry.”
he let out a heavy sigh.
“we are both tired, how about we stop for now and get something to eat?”
zelo faced you “chincha~~! Lets go go go”

zelo held your hand and led you to the elevator. it didn’t take long for the door to open, both of you stepped in and pushed the 3rd button.  you pulled out your phone. “lets take a selca” you went closer to zelo and he bend down to reach your high, even though he’s younger he’s quite tall, you have always envied that about him.

**CLICK** “aww we look so cute I’ll set it as my phone’s lock screen” you clapped your hands.
“haha yeah so when guys bother you, you show them the picture and threat them that I’ll hunt them if they didn’t go away”  he walked out of the elevator proudly.
“erm .. yeaaah” you followed him.

This floor was full with different restaurants. As you walk you can smell different delicious dishes, you toke a long breath in and smiled at the smells surrounding you, suddenly the flash of what happened earlier today at zelo’s school popped out of nowhere in your head *that was pretty funny! I have never thought that I would be scared from a high school kid* you snorted *it felt weird I don’t know… the whole world was black and all I could see was him… aish he is such a pain*

“Noona!! Noona!!”
you snapped out of your thoughts and saw zelo waving his hand in front of your face

“noona stop day dreaming, lets eat here” he pointed.

zelo walked into the restaurant and you followed, it was very neat and there was pretty designs on the wall. After eating a delicious dishes both of you continued looking for a gift.

“I found it!” you cheered holding the cutest shoes in your hands.
zelo came your way and looked at the shoes. “woah they are so pretty, would she like it?”
“any girl would love to own this shoes believe me, do you know her size?”
“yeah wait here I’ll ask them to get it for me and I’ll pay” zelo walked away with the shoes looking for the salewoman.
“okay I’ll just look around the shop” you looked through the shirt section and then decided to sit and wait.  *BINGBING* you grabbed your phone and saw a text from yongguk .

From Youngguk oppa,

Annyeong! Where are you ?
did you eat something?
 Lets meet up I’ll buy you something to eat.

 
 ..

To YoungGuk Oppa,   
   
annyeong oppa~~
I’m at the mall with zelo,
mian >_< I ate already.

 

..

From Yongguk oppa,

Okay then I’ll drive you and zelo home.
I’m on my way it will take few minutes.

..


“come on lets go” zelo said.
you nodded.

Both of you got out of the mall and walked in Myeongdong, night life in myeongdong is amazing there’s shops, people, food, pojamangcha and many other stuff. You walked in front and zelo was following you, suddenly he pulled your wrist “noona let’s eat some ddukbokki.”
you blinked “but we already ate I’m full, aren’t you?”
“there’s always a room for ddukbokki” he said while doing aegyo.
“ah~ then go alone I’ll go home, yongguk oppa will pick me up” .. you were about to walk but zelo held you back. “muw?”
he reached his arm high showing you the bag in his hand “can you take this home with you?”
“Aniyo, you have arms you hold it.” You said in serious tone.
“but the shoes might get dirty or I might lose it” he whined.
“Aaaaaannnnniiii~~”
he started to nag, jumping up and down like a kid.
“aish, I’m going crazy, Stop it.” you pulled the bag  from his hand annoyed.
zelo walked away and shouted “saranghae noona~”
“whatever”

You walked down the streets alone heading to the train station swinging the bag in your hand.  You had to cross the road to get to the station, the traffic light was red so you stopped, you were still swinging the bag until you hit someone “F**K” someone roared.
you quickly turned around and bowed “jwesonghamnida~”
“are you blind?”
you pulled your upper body back straight “jwesongha-“ you saw the blonde guy and froze.
“it’s you!” he was surprised. So were you. 
you bite your lip. *Uh-oh*
“so you are that kind of a girl huh!”
you blinked at him for a second and opened your mouth to speak.
“first you hugged me and now you hit me” he cut you off before you say a thing.
“I didn’t hug you!!!!” you said in a sharp tone.
he glared at you and a smile grew on his face. *omo why he’s looking at me like this* you started looking everywhere but not him.
“cute” you stuffed his hands in his back pockets.
*stop looking at me* you turned around and the light turned green, people started walking. You walked through them as fast as you could. you stopped in front of the station and pulled out your phone.
 

To YongGuk Oppa,

Oppa where are you?
i'm waiting for you next to the train station.

 

He tried to peek at your phone’s screen “who are you texting?” he asked curiously.
you pulled your phone away and your eyes started searching for yongguk’s car. You can see the blonde guy from the corner of your eye he was balancing on his toes, scratching his head and holding himself back from talking. *what’s up with him. A guy like him having trouble talking with a girl?!! He’s so weird* you caught yourself giggling.
the blonde guy turned his face to look at you and smiled “why are you laughing?”
you looked at him and stopped giggling. You turned your head and saw a familiar car.
you brightened “Oppa!”
the blonde guy froze and his eye widened “oppa” he whispered and uncontrollably started blushing.
The guy beside you was no longer existed to you as you saw yongguk, you walked.. well almost like run-walked to yongguk car, you grabbed the car’s handle and opened it “oppa I missed you” you ducked and went inside the car closing it behind you after you sat comfortably.

(back to the blonde guy)
          
“oppa”
he froze and his eye widened “oppa” he whispered and uncontrollably started blushing. *hul did she just called me oppa ?? chincha?! chincha chincha?? We don’t even know each other’s name and she called me oppa…what’s that.. why I’m blushing! so embarrassing I hope she won’t see me like this* he pulled his head up straight- “what! Where did she go?!! Aish! I don’t know your name yet.” He whispered and ruffle his blonde hair.