Partying.

hello! bad boy

-Refreshing you memory-

(back to the blonde guy)         

   “oppa”

 he froze and his eye widened “oppa” he whispered and uncontrollably started blushing. *hul did she just called me oppa ?? chincha?! chincha chincha?? We don’t even know each other’s name and she called me oppa…what’s that.. why I’m blushing! so embarrassing I hope she won’t see me like this* he pulled his head up straight- “what! Where did she go?!! Aish! I don’t know your name yet.” He whispered and ruffle his blonde hair.

….

“where’s zelo? He’s not with you?” yongguk looking at the back sit of his car.
you shook your head. “he left me”
“aish that kid.”

you glanced toward the blonde guy as yongguk drove far. You was about to open your mouth and tell yongguk about what happen but he stated talking and you decided to tell him after he’s done.

“so you have any plans for tomorrow?”
“um”
“cancel them all”

you didn’t seem to be surprise, it’s not the first time yongguk selfishly tells you to cancel your plans for his. He always make plans without asking for your permission but you didn’t seem to mind.

he continued “my friends are throwing a yacht party tomorrow I’ll pick you up at 7pm”
“himchan oppa and nami are coming too?” you asked.
“yeah, what kind of a question is that!”
you pulled out your phone “just asking”

..

To Nami,

Bring your stuff and come to my place
for a sleep over, we can get ready for tomorrow
togother. 

From Nami,

Okay, I’ll buy snacks.

 ..


the car stopped in front of your place. You opened the car’s door and turned back at yongguk with a smile on your face.

“gomawo oppa”
“sleep tight”
 “okay I’ll” you closed the car’s door and walked to your house.

 

-minutes later-
you were laying on your bed going through social networks when you heard someone knocking on your window. You looked up and over then picked up your laptop from your lap and placed it on your desk, you opened the curtains and nami was standing on your balcony. She barely use the door it’s a secret childhood thing between you two, but at the same time it’s not since everybody in the house knows about that.

“tada~” nami holding a bag full with different snacks.
“woaah” you toke the bag from her and went inside “did you had fun today with jooyeon?”
nami closed the window after her “Neh! MilkTea were awesome I had a good time”
//NOTE: Milk Tea is a Korean indie band\\
you sat on your bed “I’m jealous” you frowned.
“don’t, we will go to their next concert” nami patted your back “in matter fact Lucite Tokki are going to perform near Myeongdong soon” nami continued after placing her stuff in your closet. 
you nodded “we should go”
she lefted her arms next to her face with two thumps up.

 

-girls night started-
 both of you were doing each other’s nails for the party, eating snacks, listening to music and chitchatting. You told her about what happened in zelo’s school and earlier today at the street.

“woah! Really!! Ottokae? What if you saw him again somewhere?” nami said while biting a chips.
“I’ll just ignore him”
nami came closer to you “is he.. cute?”
you blinked “mwu? m…molla.” You continued “he’s younger than me.” 
“so? He’s two year? three years younger then you?!”
you lay back down at the mattress that nami is going to sleep at throwing your arms on your stomach  “I don’t know it’s embarrassing, the only guy I can be noona to is zelo” you continued  “and he looks like a bad boy”
Nami laid next to you letting out a sigh.

 

-next day at night-
 you and nami got ready, you wore black tight mini dress with long black lace sleeves with shredded tights, high heels and a studded sleeves leather jacket and your hair was Japanese gyaru styled wavy. And nami wore blue tight short dress with black lace flowy arms and a black thick belt hugging her waste and black heels, her orange hair was curled and clipped back letting her long bangs rest on her left side. yongguk picked you both up and drove to the yacht party. The place was very pretty, lights were everywhere, there were many interesting buildings and lots of yachts. After getting out of the car himchan arrived and pulled his car next to yongguk’s.   yongguk was wearing black long sleeves shirt with dark gray on the left sleeve that fits his perfect body perfectly, leather studded jacket, black skinny jeans and black studded shoes. While himchan was wearing black sleeveless shirt with studded bow, leather sleeveless jacket and gray shoes, his outfits screams 'handsome playboy'.. but not in a cheap way, And both of their blonde hairs were spiked.
 
“himchan oppa” nami brighten.
“woah! You girls are my friends?” himchan surprised.
“ye~” you replied.
 “they look so pretty” himchan high fived yongguk.
“why! do we look ugly everyday?” you said trying to act upset.
“ani ani’ himchan waved both his hands
“you both are pretty but today you both look extra pretty” yongguk cut himchan.
“neh! Today you both look y” himchan his lips.
you hit himchan “oppa don’t act like that”, himchan, yongguk and you laughed.
“you both look so handsome too” nami said being serious.  
*yeah they do, my bestfriends are the prettiest haha* you thought to yourself  
“I’ve never came here before, this place is awesome” you said amused.
“no, we have” himchan replied.
You looked at him confused “we have?”
“yeah! But not in this side.. we have been on that side over there” he pointed
“ah right”

you nudged nami and nodded at himchan. Nami nodded shyly and walked beside himchan.
“should we go in now!” yongguk asked.
you nodded.

The four of you walked to the yacht suddenly you heard loud noises. You looked around you to find where did those noises came from. “do you guys hear something?”
nami, yongguk and himchan stopped and looked at you.
“music? They are coming from the yacht” nami said.
“no I don’t mean this.”
“ah! Theres a hip hop club near here” himchan said.
“hip hop?”
he nodded and contained walking.

 

-2 hours later-
The party was awesome, everyone is dancing around and having a good time, but You were feeling a bit bored and tired because you have been to many fancy parties, since your parents are partners with yongguk’s family.  You were standing in the front side of the yacht with drink in your hand looking at couples chatting and slow dancing. You noticed a shadow of someone coming your way.
 
“ya~” .. it was yongguk, you can notice his unique deep sharp voice.
you turned around.
“I’ve been looking for you what are you doing here alone!”
“I was thirsty” you reached your arm to yongguk’s level showing him the glass of the drink in your hand.
yongguk reached to your wrist and gently pulled you “lets go upstairs the party is way too fun over there”
you agreed and went with him.

He was right, it was more alive in the second floor, pop dance music was playing, the music was louder and the crowed was crazy

“lets dance” yongguk pulled you to the sea of crowds.

 you looked around you and saw himchan dancing with nami *omo they look so cute together, hopefully nami will finally confess to himchan about her feelings*..

 

// Rock the bass, Rock-Rock the bass

 Scream, AA-AA-AA-A A-A-AAH!~

 Scream, AA-AA-AA-A A-A-AAH!~

 Scream, AA-AA-AA-A A-A-AAH!~

 Scream Scream Scream Scream  // - scream by 2ne1 started playing.

 

“AAHH!! I love this song” you screamed.
yongguk smiled and pulled you closer. Both of you started bouncing.

Time passes you and yongguk were having fun, dancing, chatting, laughing and taking pictures. “haha ani ani oppa don’t delete it you look cute” you were trying to stop yongguk from deleting the selca you both toke.
suddenly nami came out of nowhere. “nami-ya sit next to me”
“come with me” she coldly replied.
you stopped laughing and looked into her face with worried eyes, she looked hurt and was trying her best holding her tears back.
you stood up  “nami! Whats wrong?” you said with worried tone.
she pulled you and started walking dragging you with her. you stretched your right hand and reached to your jacket pulling it as you walk.
“your phone!” yongguk waved his hand with your phone.
“we won’t take long”

 

<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

 

hello! it's been weeks since i've updated the storie.. mianhae mianhae~! i wasn't in mood to write.. i only like to do things when i'm in mood to do it. (sigh...)
i think of better things to write when i'm in mood to write kkk~ so bare with me ^_^ 
i'll try to update more.. i have few ideas and i'm so excited to write them.
don't expect me to update fast nor slow. commenting would help on keeping me motivated thought kk..
anyway i hope you are enjoying the story.