dad is back.

hello! bad boy

Nami said goodbye after you walking her home. Her house was before yours by two blocks away. The neighborhood was very safe to walk at night alone. you were thinking about your dad all day and your continued to think about him all the way home. as you became closer to your house you noticed yongguk’s car, you smiled and run towards it.

-knock knock- you knocked his car’s window as you noticed him sitting inside.
“what are you doing outside the house.” You said as he opened the car’s door.
“where have you been???” yongguk shouted.
his sharp voice scared you “w-w-what’s wrong?” you shrug.
“I said where have you been all that time?? Did something happened to you?”
“oppa.” You pouted.
“tell me!” he shaked you.
“oppa stop it, it’s painful.”
“I said where have you been! And why your phone was off” he shaked you harder.
“whats wrong with u?” you shaked his hands off you with tears in your eyes.
He was staring at you.
“why are you yelling at me for no reason? I was with nami and I ran out of battery” 
“I have been waiting here for two freaking hours.” He yelled. “are you stupid? Why haven’t you charge your phone before going out?” 
you couldn’t hold yourself  anymore and ran off into your house.

“yoomin why are you in a hurry?” your mom said.
you ran into your room and threw yourself on your bed.

..

Next day morning you woke up because you felt that someone was lightly shaking you. You opened your eyes a little “appa?” you mumbled.

“appa!!” you opened your eyes and looked at the figure sitting on your bed.
“yes darling.”
“appa your are here! I missed you.” You jumped at your dad and tightly hugged him.
“aw my loving daughter missed me so much?” your dad patted your head.
“yes I missed you so much it felt more then 2 weeks.” You hugged him tightly with smile on your face.
“wash up and get dressed we are going out today.” Your dad said with a smile on his face.
your eyes brightened and a huge smile appeared on your face “ye!”

..

After a  delicious breakfast at a pancake café with your family, your dad suggested to visit his friend’s bookstore, it was a huge vintage book store you will find many books from different places for all ages.

“this place is so boring I can’t take it anymore I might faint.” Zelo whined.
“you should read more, reading is important.” You slightly slapped zelo’s arm with a book.

why my parents are taking so long.  You went to search for your parents. You finally spotted them chatting with someone that was hard for you to recognize because of the bookshelves.

“appa, umma are you done yet?” you approached them .
“yes darling, we just need to pay.” Your mom answered and you nodded.
“yoomin-ah look at who we found.” Your dad sounded so happy.
you turned around and your eyes widened its was yongguk “oppa!”.
“annyeong.” Yongguk waved and smiled innocently.

what he’s doing here.. he yelled at me yesterday and now he appears with no apology.  You thought.

“we will leave you kids chat together as we go pay.” Your mom said.

Yongguk opened his mouth to talk and your eyes sparkled “it’s good seeing you here.”

You thought he would apology and you were disappointed. “whatever.” You rolled your eyes.
“don’t tell me your are still mad at me!!” yongguk raised his eyebrow. “yoomin-ah”

you turned around and he changed his place and stood in front of you. “oppa~” you whined.
“ne?”
“go away.” You crossed your arms.
yongguk chuckled.
“hyung!!” zelo waved happily at his favorite hyung. “hyung what are you doing here? What an awesome coincident.”
yongguk grabbed zelo into a hug “your sister is mad at me can you believe that!” yongguk pretended to cry.
“muw!” zelo looked at you “noona why would you be mad at hyung?”
“where were you at?” you pointed at zelo.
“I was looking around hehe this place is cool”
“said the one who whined about how boring this place minutes ago!” you raised an eyebrow.
“is it because of a girl?” yongguk teased zelo.
“hyung why would you say this? I think this place is cool because of the books.”
both you and yongguk looked at zelo not buying what he just said! Zelo and books?
“aish! Fine fine yes because I saw a cute girl.” Zelo blushed and looked away.
“she’s good at changing the topics.” Yongguk nudge zelo’s arm.
“oh yeah noona you haven’t answer yet!”
you walked to your parents without replying.

----------

Same day at night you were getting ready because your parents invited your dad’s best friend aka yongguk’s parents. You went down to help your mom with the food. While your dad and zelo were having a conversation about school and such. Doorbell rings and you went to open it.

“annyeonghaseyo~” you politely bowed and allowed them to enter.
“aigoo~ my beautiful yoomin is looking pretty let me give you a kiss.” Mrs. Bang gave you a kiss on the cheek and you smiled.

After letting in yongguk’s parents and yongguk, all of them greeted each other. And sat in the living room.  Mr. bang and your dad were talking about the business trip, mrs. Bang and your mom were talking about fashion while zelo and yongguk are talking about random things. You were listening to your mom and yongguk’s but then decided to check on the food.

“what are you doing here alone.” yongguk approached you.
you jumped “omo you scared me, nothing just checking on the food.”
/cough/ “um.. btw you looked pretty.” Yongguk shyly said avoiding eye contact.
you were wearing a pastel blue polka dotted dress and your hair was in soft curls.
“thank you, you look good too.”

 

it became silence for a moment.  You opened your mouth to talk and yongguk did the same too.

“you go first.” Yongguk said.
“um.. you know yesterday..” you kept looking at your feet.
“oh so that’s what have been bothering you.” Yongguk starched his hand to your chin and lifted your face. Both of you looked at each other in the eye. “I’m sorry okay. I was just worried about you.”
“oppa.” You threw yourself at him and hugged him.
he was shocked and his face turned red .

= yongguk’s p.o.v =

“oppa” she said and out of the sudden she …. hugged me.
I was so shocked I couldn’t control my feelings. 
wait she’s hugging me why my arms are awkwardly in the air? Yongguk move those arms and hug her. yongguk thought.
slowly he pulled down his arms and hugged you. Yongguk heart was racing and he couldn’t believe how happy he was holding you like this.

End of p.o.v

“yoomin help me  carry the food to…” your mom came in. “omo whats going on here.”

Both you and yongguk broke the hug and awkwardly pretended to act cool.

“omo no don’t move stay like this I want to take a picture.”
“umma~~~” you whined. And yongguk scratched the back on his neck.
“araso araso, help me carry the food to the table.” Your mom ordered and you helped her.

While everyone was eating you saw your mom telling yongguk’s mom about what happened earlier and both of them looked happy and started to secretly laugh and glance at both of you.

Yongguk’s parents and your parents secretly wanted you and yongguk to get married for business and because they see that both of you are perfect for each other.

 

 

=====================================================================================

 

 

hello !!! TT

it toke me so long to finally update, i'm so horrible at this.

sorry for making all of you guys (aka 3 people) wait so long ;--------;;;;

i hate waiting for fanfics to get updated ;-; so i understand if you are mad.