Say that you love me and i'll stop kissing you.

hello! bad boy

*refreshing your memory*

“oppa!” you pouted.
“oppa? Hello?, ah I can’t believe this he hang up on me.” You whined.
“why are you being like this, if you want nami then tomorrow morning hang out with her, problem solved.”

You crossed your arms and frowned.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


It was Monday morning. You were eating breakfast with your family as always.

“can you pass me the jam please?” your mom asked.
“neh~” you said as you reached for the jam and gave it to her with a smile.
“I have a good news for both of you.” Your mom said as she reached for the jam knife.

you and zelo looked at each other in confusion and then looked at your mom waiting for  her to speak, she was moving her knife back and forth covering her sandwich with the strawberry jam. Placing her knife on the plate she lifted her head facing both of you, she opened and said those words “your dad is going to be home by tomorrow.”

Both of zelo’s and your eyes winded in a shock.

your mom nodded. “he’s coming to your music show.”

“chincha??” zelo’s eyes sparkled. “I’m so happy he said he couldn’t come.” He ran and hugged your mom.
“he called yesterday at night and told me he’s arriving tomorrow he can’t miss such a special day.” Your mom ruffled zelo’s hair placing a gentle kiss.

You were sitting and watching this lovely moment with tears filled in your eyes from happiness. You sniffed and lowered your head even though he have only been away for two weeks for work it felt like months and you missed him a lot.

“hahaha noona is crying. Noona is a cry baby.” Zelo made fun of you.
“ya!” you slapped his stomach. “stop it.”
“nana~nanana~nananana~”
“you want to die?” you playfully threated.
“I’m yoomin-ah and I’m a cry baby, Waaa~waa~ I miss my daddy.” he mocked you.
“ya!”

you stood up and zelo ran away. You ran after him all around the house like a little kid. Your mom laughed at both of your silliness and sighed in relief.

“just watch out and don’t break things.” She toke a bite of her sandwich and flipped the magazine’s pages.

Zelo ran up stairs and you followed him.    “stop my ankle still hurts from yesterday.” You whined.
“then why are you still following me huh?” he shouted as he ran to his room.
“you wished for that.”

He went inside his room and pushed his room’s door close. You knocked on his door let you in. but he refused, so you started whining about how your ankle hurts from running.

“please open the door my ankle hurts I’m not kidding I’m going to cry.” 

Finally zelo gave up and opened his door wide letting you in. as soon as you walked in you closed the door after you and locked it removing the key from the door and hiding it in your pocket.

Zelo gasped “noona not fair okay you said you were hurt lets just stop.”
“haha I kind of lied.” You squeezed your eyes a little trying to act evil.
“ani noona I’ll scream.”
“you are dead.” You ran to zelo and started tickling him non stop making him bounce around.
“aahhhhh stop aaaah I can’t hahahaah noonaaaaa~~” zelo screamed hopeless while dying of laughter.

Zelo hitted his head on one of his shelves and you stopped and looked at him in shock. “are you hurt?”. His eyes dropped and he looked like a puppy, your eyes widened “no no don’t cry it’s okay.” You reached your arm to his head and started rubbing it to make him feel better.

“waaaa~ stay away from me.” Zelo ran to his bed and covered himself with his blanket.
“I’m sorry don’t cry come here I’ll make it better.” You walked to his bed feeling bad.
“go away.” He said under the blanket.

You started pulling his blanket off but he refused to and held into it hard hiding his face. You rolled yourself on his bed and sat on top of zelo's buried in blanket body.

“let me see where it's hurts or else.” You threated.
“get off me you are heavy.”
“are you saying that I’m fat?? You want to die?” you started pulling his blanket off his face.

Finally you were able to pull it off his face. He didn’t wanted to look at you so he kept his eyes closed, you stared at how cute he was and giggled.

“what?” he said with his eyes still closed.
“why you are my brother? It’s such a pain.” You said with a smile on your face.
“I’m a pain?? Then what do you think you are?? You give me headache.” He pouted.
“oh I see you opened your eyes.” You poked his nose.
“noona seriously get off me.” He rolled his eyes.
“I won’t what are you going to do?”

He started pushing you with his hands and you fought back. Holding both of his hands to keep him from moving you came closer to him and kissed his forehead. He let out a “ugh” sound.

“ya!” you shouted.
“noona don’t kiss me again I hate it.” He placed his hand on your face covering your lips.
“but I love you.” You whined.
“and I hate you.” He joked.

You kissed his hand.

“ugh noona.” He removed his hand off your face.

You laughed and kissed his cheek.

“noona stop it.” He whined.
“I’ll stop kissing you when you tell me that you love me back.”
“I won’t.” he crossed his arms.
“okay then.” You started kissing his cheeks non stop.
he closed his eyes and shouted “okay noona I’ll stop, stop.”
“I LOVE YOU. I LOVE MY NOONA! STOP STOP.”

You stopped and smiled at him “good boy.” You threw the pillow at his face playfully and went off his body walking to the door. “go to school.” You said as you unlocked the door. Zelo asked if you have early classes and you said no, you classes start at 11am and offered walking him to school and he accepted. You walked to your room to get your stuff.

Zelo poked his head into your room “my friends are coming here for a bbq after school do you want to hang out with us?”
“why would I want to hang with kids?”
“well you can cook for us…”
“oh so you invited me to not hang with you and your friends you just did it so I can cook for you?” you raised your eyebrow .
“kkkkk yeah, well you? Please?” he started doing aegyo. “come on noona I love your bbq.”
“no go away.”
“come here I’ll give you a kiss.” He hugged you and tried to kiss your cheek.
“okay I’ll, just go.” You whined.
“yey. I love u.” he said and kissed your cheek.

You let out a “ugh” sound and he laughed.  

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is this chapter short? sorry TT__TT
ZELO is so cute i wanna cry because of his cuteness ;-;  and i wanna squeeze him and carry him around in my pocket.
i should make yoomin x yongguk moments they barely have any cute things between them ;-; i promiess i'll, please wait kkkk
comment ?