Nami! heartbroken?

hello! bad boy

Back !! TT

*refreshing your memory*

suddenly nami came out of nowhere. “nami-ya sit next to me”
“come with me” she coldly replied.
you stopped laughing and looked into her face with worried eyes, she looked hurt and was trying her best holding her tears back.
you stood up  “nami! Whats wrong?” you said with worried tone.
she pulled you and started walking dragging you with her. you stretched your right hand and reached to your jacket pulling it as you walk.
“your phone!” yongguk waved his hand with your phone.
“we won’t take long”

 

you were following nami with her hand still holding onto yours walking away from the yacht. She seemed like the didn’t know where to go but she wanted to disappear. It’s been 30 minutes and nami still didn’t say a thing. You stopped her and span her around to face you.

“nami please lets sit anywhere here and talk” you said holding both of her hands.
“I see a park over there lets just sit there.. I don’t..” she pointed while gasping for air.
.. you stared at her for a second and hugged her. “lets go”

-

You and nami were sitting at the swings, with both of your bare feets touching the sand. you stayed silence waiting for nami to feel comfortable to talk.

Nami toke a deep breath before saying himchan’s name.
“himchan oppa?” you questioned.. “did he rejected you!” you gasped.
“ani.” Nami threw her head down.
you let out a sigh.
“I didn’t even have the chance to say anything to him” nami snapped with tears running out of both of her eyes and nose. “he went to get me a drink as he said and toke so long so I went to check on him and..” nami sounded hurt and she was choking on her words. “and.. and” she started crying harder.
“oh nami” you stood up placing your hands into your jacket’s pockets searching for a tissue, you sat in front of her and started drying her tears. “here”

nami excepted the tissues and started blowing her nose.        

“I saw him flirting with girls.. not one not two.. four” she said sobbing.
you let out a sigh “himchan oppa have always been a player.. I don’t want to see you get hurt.”
“I’m such an idiot. I’m over him.. I don’t want to like him anymore” she stood up.

You lifted your head up watching nami wiping her tears.

“lets go”
you stood up with a confused look “go back to the yacht? You are okay now?”
“no, not there”
you gave her a confused look.
“I don’t know let’s go somewhere.. they said there’s a club around here, I want to go there.” nami said while cleaning her feet and wearing her high heels.
“c-club! Us! Alone!” your eyes widened.
“yeah we don’t need guys to protect us! A lot of girls go alone nothing happens.. let’s go my head hurts.”
“a-arasso.” You followed nami after wearing your shoes.

 

-in the hiphop club-

“woaaaah! It’s awesome.” You shouted.
“let’s go to the bar.” nami shouted at you and pulled you through the crowds.

It was an underground hiphop club. Dark with different colored lights, loud music playing and very crowded. You sat next to nami as she ordered a drink.

“what about you? What should I get you?” the handsome waiter asked.

You were staring at him in a shock. “woah! His hair is so red!.. so many tattoos.. so many pierced” you thought to yourself.  You shook your head and realized that the waiter was looking at you weirdly as you were spacing out still waiting for your answer.

“oh! Nothing.” you waved your hands.
"are you sure?" he asked.
"neh!"

A group of a gang came to the bar, it got crowded so you were getting squeezed and pushed around you felt uncomfortable as your skin were touching people's so you pushed yourself out and away from the crowed.

While you were waiting for them to finish ordering you looked around the place and noticed a stage. “why would they need a stage when the dj already have his own stage? Weird” you thought to yourself.
not so long until some guy went on the stage with a mic on his hand, waving to the dj with his other hand to cut the music.

“A YO! WUSSAP ERRBODY!! ARE YOU READY FOR THE RAPPING BATTLES?” the mic spoke making the crowed go crazy and loud.

“rapping battle? Woah that sound interesting.”

you made your way through to nami “bestie I’ll see the rap battle do you want to come?”
“ani ani you go”
“okay, just please don’t drink too much arasso?”
“yeah yeah go go”
“you will be fine right? I won’t be taking long.”
“yeah sure”

You left her and made you way to the stage where the rappers where going to battle. Somehow you managed to squeeze and stand close enough next to the stage. You were amazed and excited to see what rap battles looked like.

“OKAY OKAY! WOO the crowed is wild, let’s keep things wild like this. We are going to start today by the best rappers first. Let me hear you scream for HANHAE”

The crowds went wilde and started cheering hanhae’s name and screaming. A tough guy with black shades, black skinny jeans and black leather jacket came up on the stage bouncing.

“shades at a club? At night? Haha” you thought to yourself.

“WOO! Hanhae today is going to battle against one of his friends”
the crowd starting “oh~~”-ing.
“IT’S THE AMAZING Z-I-C-O!”

The crowed went even wilder you had to cover your ears to protect them from being damaged A handsome guy with studded jacket and a hiphop cap came onto the stage high fiving the other guy “hanhae”.

A rap battle started, things were hot as fire, each one would spit a rap at the other, They were so fast you couldn’t hear the lyrics. You squeezed through the crowed as they finished and it was the time to choose the winner making your way to the bar where you left nami.

“excuse me. I need to go. Excuse me. Let me through.”

You finally made it out of the sea of people and headed to nami. While you were walking you noticed someone you saw before. You stopped and stared at him trying to remember where did you saw him before.

“I know his face.. but I can’t remember where I saw him.” …. *a flash of the memory next to zelo’s school popped in your mind* “OMONA!!!” you shouted. “please no don’t tell me the blonde guy is with you”
You finally spotted nami sitting in the bar drinking. You rushed to her.

“nami we need to go.” You shook her.
she offered you her drink. “yoomin-ah drink with me.”
you toke the drink and placed it at the table. “are you drank?! It’s no time for this we must go.”
“hahaha drank. Nami is drank? Where is himchannie oppa? I want to tell him how much I love him” nami said while doing aegyo.
“oh-uh! Not now, the blonde guy is here lets go nami please wake up.” You shook her.
“the blonde guy? the one that you like! Invite him with us! Lets us all party.”
you grabbed her hand and snatch the drink from her. “cheogiyo! How much is this? We need to leave.”
“you girls are pretty hot so it’s for free.” The waiters winked.
you shot him a look but you quickly  smiled “um okay thanks. Annyeong”
you don't like it when guys tell you that you are hot and stuff but you let it slid this time because you didn't bring your wallet with you. 

You lifted nami’s right arm and placed it on your shoulder dragging her to the exist. You bumped into someone just a few foots away from the exit door.

“excuse me I’m trying to get out, please move she’s heavy.” You said loud not bothering to make and eye contact with the person.
“can’t you hear me? I said she’s heavy I need to get out move out of my way.” You snapped.
“woah! Someone is grumpy.” The guy said.

you recognized his deep husky voice and slowly lifted your eyes to see his face. Bingo. It was him, P.O.

“y-y-you?” you said nervously.
“annyeong.” He said while doing aegyo. But you were too scared you didn’t even noticed.
“look I have to go, she’s falling asleep on me and she’s heavy I have to carry her all the way to the yacht, I’m really sorry about what happened before please let us go through without any troubles. I’m really tired please.” Your tears were so close to fall because you were that scared.
“woah woah! You have the wrong impression about me.”
“please let us go.” You whined.

He moved out of your way and you dragged nami and walked away without even thanking him or looking behind you.    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO~~~~~ :DDD 
did you like this chapter ??? leave in the comment!! *so excited* poor nami though T__T

i have the idea of whats going to happen next in my head so i might update the next chapter later today ^___^ WHEEEEE~!
okay now i need to sleep it's 6:57 in the morning. goodbam<333