normal morning

hello! bad boy

*alarm ringing*

You stretched your hand and grabbed the clock, toke a few minutes before opening your eyes and looked at the time. *it’s 6am I have more time to sleep since my class started at 12pm today* you placed it down next to your pillow and closed your eyes.

-2minutes later-

*Aish!! I can’t go back to sleep* you kicked the blanket and dragged your body to the bathroom to wash. After you were done you looked at yourself in the mirror, fixed your hair a little and went downstairs to eat.

“good morning honey” your mom hugged you.
you hugged back “morning”

breakfast were already on the table it was waffles and fruit salad your favorite, “woah~ how did you know that I wanted to eat this today?” you clapped and started happily eating.
“haha I have super powers, eat well and then go get ready”
“but I don’t have early classes today”  
“you will spend your time doing useless stuff, time will fly and you will be late” your mom gave you ‘I know u so well’ look.
“oh yeah you are right” you stuck your tongue out.

  after you were done you cleaned your mess and went upstairs, when you stepped on the last stair step zelo came out of his room wearing his uniform and walked toward you, you smiled at him and he gave you a hug.

  “Noona~ I want the lollipop” he broke the hug.
“instead of telling me good morning you are being whiny!!?” you puffed your cheeks and crossed your arms trying to act like you are upset.
“but I gave you a morning hug! Noona u promised”
“I don’t remember anything” you looked away.
Zelo started jumping up and down “noona~~~ u promised !! noona~ don’t be like that I really want it”
“haha okay clam down” you pinched his cheek and went to your room, zelo followed you inside and sat on your bed.
“here you go”
“gomawo, I’ll eat it well” he stood up and walked toward the door.

“close the door after you” you ordered while opening your closet.
 “oh I remembered” zelo stopped and turned around.
“mwu?”
“today I need to go buy a gift for my friend, she’s a good classmate.. I don’t know what should i buy her! I’m not good with girls stuff. Will you help me noona?” ,
“today?....” u bite your lip.
“yes today please~~~” he gave you puppy eyes.
“….fine” you gave up “I’ll pick you up when school ends”
“YEY! I love you, you are the best noona ever” zelo smiled and left.

*I couldn’t say no to him, I hope nami won’t be mad at me* after you were done getting dressed, you brushed your hair, applied a bit makeup to look awake, you sat on your chair and wasted your time on your laptop.
 

- 3 hours passed -

you stretched and looked at your clock. *I should go* you shut your laptop off, placed it in your laptop bag, grabbed your studded bag, wore your leather jacket and went downstairs. The house was quite, Your mom was out with her bestfriend, your dad was at work and zelo was in school. *hmm the house is quite.. I miss my dad* .. you locked the house’s door and walked to the train station. Your house wasn’t far away from the university you just take 2 trains to get there, that’s why you didn’t live in a dorm and you don’t really like sleeping anywhere else but your room.

  
you arrived at the university and headed to your class.
“YooMin-ah~~” a voice came from your left. You turned your head and smiled as you saw your bestfriend yongguk.
“annyeong oppa~~” you waved smiling, you can’t help but smile when you see him.
“annyeong, you have accounting today?!”
“yeah!” you frowned
“ah! Don’t frown it will pass by quickly, himchan will keep your company” he tried to cheer you up
“yeah” you sighed
“come on lets go you don’t wanna be late, I’ll walk you to your class” he pushed you.

you happily started to exchange chitchats with yongguk as you both walked to the class.
“we are here, here ya go”
“gomawo oppa~ ”

yongguk waved his hand and turned around. “wait” you snapped.
He turned around “mwu?”
“if you saw nami please tell her that I really wanna talk to her”
“okay I’ll”
“annyeong” you waved and went inside your class.

<----------------------------------------->

hello~~! ^.^ how's the first chapter? is it good or boring? short or long? if you like it leave a comment down telling me ^.^ i wanna see what you guys think so far and so i can see if anyone reads my story haha.