Chapter O9 [Girl-To-Boy Date with "Her"]

Complete makeover

Minhyun led me to the streets. I sense that someone was waiting for me. I gave my last hug to Minhyun, eventhough I was blindfolded.

"Bye Minhyun."

"Oh, bye." he said in his so-called "mute" and irritating voice. I sense that the next guy was looking at him, so that was why he changed his voice. So, the next person took my hand.

His hand is super familiar. "Ren?"

He sighed loudly. "Oh damn, how did you know it was me?" I took out my blindfold and chuckled.

"Of course I know it's you. Your hand is so soft. The only member with the softest hands."

"Now the whole surprise has been ruined. Thanks."

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. Alright, I'll pretend that I don't know you." I quickly put on my blindfold.

"I'm just kidding, Jae. But wearing that blindfold suits you. Don't worry, we're reaching soon. We're going on a free walk okay?" I just nodded and we continued walking. Soon, we arrived. I took out my blindfold and I found out that we are at a shopping street. It wasn't a mall. It was a whole row of shops, mixed together with food stalls.

"I know this ain't a good place to go on a date, but I hope you like it."

"I would always appreciate every single thing you guys do for me."

"Really? I'm glad to hear that. So, we'll go to every shop there is and maybe buy some things along the way. My treat." So we walked in to the first shop. It was a clothing shop. I was looking at the clothes. Firstly, it was expensive, and second, the clothes looked girlish.

"Ren? Why are we here? You know that I don't wear all this right?"

"I know. But I really want you to try this skirt. Don't worry, it's skorts. There's shorts inside the skirt. So you don't have to feel so uncomfortable while wearing this." he gave me this skorts and told me to try it at the fitting room. I went into the room and tried it on. It was comfortable but it was a little bit weird to see myself wearing a skirt. I came out from the room and showed him.

"Nice. See? I told you it was comfortable. And it looks super nice on you. Trust me. We'll get this. Go in and change back." I went back in and change. I gave him the skirt and he paid for it. Then we continued hunting for suitable clothes for me. It was weird at first, but Ren assured me that everything was going to be fine.

After searching for clothes, we were hungry. SUPER HUNGRY. I heard Ren's tummy grumble. "Looks like Ren the tummy couldn't handle the clothes part anymore. We should get some food." he chuckled.

"Yes ma'am. We shouldn't delay anymore. The next date might be coming soon. Kkaja!" he pulled my hand and we venture around to find the best food. "Anyways, I heard that they serve the most delicous ramen and ddukbokki here! I need to find it. The shop name is...."

"Adeul & Ahjumma?" I said.

"H-How did you know? I thought you didn't know about this place?"

"Of course, I don't know about this place. I just do my own research. Ah, c'mon, we're going to be late!" I pulled him and we continued finding for the stall. Finally we found a seat and sat down.

"You get the ramen and I'll take the ddukbokki! Then we'll share!" I just nod. Suddenly, a pretty waitress came to take our orders. I glanced up at her and my eyes widened. The waitress also widened her eyes at me and then gave me a pretty evil smirk. I quickly look down. Then the waitress gave her sweet smile to Ren. "Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to Adeul & Ahjumma. I'm your waitress LEE SOYOUNG. Would you like to order now?" she emphasized on her name, so I could clearly remember everything. God woman, I know your name already. No emphasizing needed.

"Ah, Yes, I'm Ren. We'll just get the specials. Ddukbokki and ramen for this sweet lady." she nodded and left. I couldn't make a single eye contact with Soyoung at all. She still hates me.

"Jae, are you okay?" Ren held my shoulders and looked at me. I looked up.

"Nae, I'm okay. Don't worry. Excuse me, I need to use the washroom." I excused myself and found the toilet as fast as I could. But when I enter the restroom, there I saw her again. She looked at me and smirked again.

"Ahh, till we meet again, Jung Jaehyun. I hope you're doing well in life. Most probably not. Didn't know you sitll end up alive. Sad thing there was Daehyun. I would have literally killed you if it wasn't for your dear brother."

"Leave my brother out of this. This is only between me and you."

"Oh, really? Well then. We'll see about that. You're lucky that eventhough I still hate you, I have no more intention of killing you because I'm sick at killing people. I've had enough of it. But all I want is you to disappear from here after you and your little date there has eaten and make sure you don't come back. If I see you come back again, then I'll really kill you. Understand?" she rolled her eyes at me.

"Alright. I'll disappear after this. But can I at least see ahjumma?" after a few minutes of thinking, she finally accepted.

"Sure, but only 10 minutes! No later than that!" I quickly left the restroom and went to the kitchen to find ahjumma. I saw her looking at the recipe book.

"AHJUMMA!" I ran to her.

"Ah, Jaehyun-ah!" we both hugged.

"Ahjumma, how have you been doing? Did you eat well? Did you sleep well? Are you sick?"

"Aniya, Jaehyun-ah. I'm perfectly fine. Thank you for asking." I hugged her again and I started tearing up. She released the hug and look at me. She wiped my tears.

"Don't cry adeul-ah.. No matter what, you will still be my cute little adeul. I miss you so dearly."

"I miss you too, ahjumma. I couldn't thank you that much. Thank you." I bowed to her and she hugged me again.

"Aiigoo.. you better get going. It's bad to make your date wait."

"Aniya, that is not my date. He's just a schoolmate of mine. He and his group has been very nice to me nowadays. Oh, ahjumma, guess who was my new transfer student in my school?"

"Who?"

"Ha Joonie!"

"Jinjja? Ha Joon? Our Joon-ah?" I nodded vigorously.

"Aigoo, I miss him dearly. Do ask him to visit us anytime he wants!"

"Arasso! I'll leave now. Annyeong!"

"Annyeong deul-ah." I quickly left and went to Ren. He looked at me suspiciously.

"What took you so long? And why are your eyes so red and puffy?"

"I was trying to fix my hair, then I accidentally poked my eyeball so I rubbed him. It became like this." obviously I lied. I didn't want him to know anything about Soyoung and ahjumma. So, we continued eating and had a fun time.

"Sadly, we have to part. Your next date is waiting for you. It's not good for a guy to wait for his girl for a very long time. I hope you had a great time with me. I really did have a great time, obviously. Treasure every moments we'll have with you. Remember that we'll always be with you. It not physically, it's always in here." he pointed to our hearts. I nodded and gave him a last hug.

"Of course I had a great time with you. Thank you for all the things you've given me. I couldn't thank you more." he smiled widely and he put on a blindfold to lead me to my next date. Sigh, Jaehyun, 4 more to go. I was somehow lucky that tomorrow is Saturday. So no one has to worry about me getting home late.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------