Chapter O4

Complete makeover

-Next morning-

The alarm began to rang. Also, I was awaken by the sun glaring at my face. I squinted my eyes when I saw a familiar figure in my room. It was Daehyun, pushing the curtains to the side to show me that it's morning already.

"Morning lil' Jae!" he said with a very happy tone and smiled at me.

I rubbed my eyes and got up from bed, "Morrninggg oppa.... *yawns*" I walked to him and gave him a big hug and smiled weakly at him because I'm still tired from yesterday. He smiled and hugged me back tightly.

"O-Oppa... T-T-Too tight! C-Can't breathe!" I patted his back really hard and he let go of me.

"Heheh, sorry.... Anyways, I've got your uniform ironed and breakfast made today." he said while smiling. I just looked at him weirdly and one of his eyebrows raised. "What?

"Oppa, are you okay? Are you having a fever?" I held the back of my palm to his forehead. "You're actually really strangely. Suddenly, you've ironed my uniform and made breakfast for me. Usually I'll be doing it on my own. You suddenly reminded me of--" Daehyun sushed me up.

He sighed and he enveloped me in his arms. I couldn't help but to tear up. His kindness reminds me of our late mum and dad. They died when I was 10 because of a helicopter failure.

*FLASHBACK*

"Jaehyun-ah, take care of yourself, arasso? Eomma and appa will miss you very much. We'll be back as soon as possible. Daehyun will take care of you. Make sure you eat everyday, nae? she said with a fake smile while caressing my cheek. I could hear sadness in her voice.

"Eomma.. why did you have to leave us? Why can't I go with you?" the 10 year-old me asked her mother sadly.

"You have school, Jaehyun. Once we come back, and when you have school holidays, we will bring you okay? We will take a nicer plane and spent our holidays at Osaka okay?" my dad said. All I could do is nod. Daehyun put his arms around my shoulders.

"Jaehyun-ah, be a brave girl when we're not here. Always call for help when you're in trouble. Make friends, don't be shy.. Here, keep this carefully with you. This was from your halmeoni to me. Now it's from me to you. Treasure this okay?" my mum gave me a necklace that has 'Angel' engraved on it. That word means a lot to my halmeoni and my eomma, but I don't know what it really is. She wore it around my neck and smiled at me. I kissed her cheeks.

"Come back soon, nae eomma?" I said and she nodded. She gave me one last kiss on the cheeks.

"Sir, ma'am, the helicopter is ready. We're ready for take-off." the pilot said. Then, both of my parents got on the helicopter. They wore the headphones and were ready for take off. As the helicopter rose up, they looked outside the window and waved at me and Daehyun. We waved back.

Suddenly, the helicopter was out of control. The pilot could not control the plane. It was uncontrollable and the helicopter began to spin.

"P-Pilot, what happened?" my mum asked the pilot with her worried voice.

"I'm afraid that the gears are not working, ma'am. We're going to crash." the pilot said. He gulped.

"Jagiya, eotteokae?"

"We'll just pray for our daughter and son. We'll protect them in heaven when we're not with them. I love you yeobo."

"Nado saranghae, jagiya." Soon, the helicopter just crashed to the ground and it burst into flames. I saw the whole thing. Daehyun managed to envelope me into his arms and covered my eyes so that I wouldn't see the whole incident. But I already saw it. The flame was big, my parents are now gone.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I started crying. Daehyun tried his best to calm me down. He kissed the top of my head. "Sshh, calm down Jae, eomma and appa are watching over us in heaven. They'll protect you, no matter what." I tried my best to stop crying. Then I look up at him and nodded at him. He wiped all my tears away.

"Now, go bathe and get ready for school." I nodded and went to bathe and got ready for school. I went down to the dining table, combing my hair. Then, I ate my breakfast. "Oh, oppa, don't you have schedule today with your B.A.P members?" I asked him while waiting.

He shook his head. "Today is our rest day. But we're planning to go out and have fun."

"Ah, arasso. Don't be back home late. I hate staying at home alone."

"Haha, nae.. I won't be back late. I'll be back by the time you're home." When I finished my breakfast, I went to wear my shoes. Suddenly, someone pressed on the doorbell. "I'll go get it!" Daehyun got up and opened the door.

"Hey guys!" It was the B.A.P members. I stood up and greeted them. "What are you all doing here so early?" I asked them.

"Aniya, we plan to send our saeng's y sister to school before we go out and have fun." Himchan said while smirking. I beat his shoulders and rolled my eyes at him.

"Well, ert-Chan-ssi, I don't need that ertic help of yours. Thanks but no thanks." I said.

"Ugh, sorry Jaehyun. Forget about what Himchan hyung said. We volunteered to send you to school before we go out." Youngjae  said to me.

"Oh, okay. Is he coming along too?" I pointed to Himchan.

"Uhh.. Nope, me and Yongguk hyung will send you to school. The rest, will stay here and take care of Himchan hyung." he said again. I nodded. Then, I said goodbye to the other members and purposely left out Himchan.

"Hey, where's my goodbye?" he pouted.

"Ew, don't do that ever again please? Bye ert-chan." I laughed and the three of us went inside the car and off to school.

-In the car-

"Jae, I hope you learned your lesson eversince yesterday's incident. You really got us worried you know? Especially your brother. Eventhough I know Daehyun during his pre-debut time, I know how he really feels towards his sister. You may see him as very protective and really quiet, you would have probably know his feelings." Youngjae said to me while Yongguk, who was driving, nodded.

I sighed. "Daehyun oppa has done a lot for me. Eversince my parent's death, he's trying his best to take care of me like how our parents care for me. I did learn my lesson." I look down. Youngjae pushed my chin up and looked at me.

"No matter how much trouble you are in, and if you always feel like you're going to die, think of your brother. Think of us. And think of your friends too. Don't leave us." I nodded and gave him a big hug.

"Gomawo Youngjae-ssi!" he hugged me back. "Cheonmaneyo."

When we reach school, I grabbed my bag and got out of the car. I gave Yongguk and Youngjae one last hug.

"Do you want us to fetch you after school?" they asked. I shook my head.

"It's okay, I'll go home myself. Or with the NU'EST members." They nodded and left.

I turned around and faced the school. I sighed. Another day of torture again. Then I went into school. ALL eyes were on me. Some were whispering. Then, the bullies came up to me.

"Well well, we meet again." one of the bullies said. I closed my eyes because I knew what they would do to me. Before he could give me a punch, a hand stopped him. I opened my eyes and saw a guy that I think I had seen before but I couldn't remember where. He was the one who stopped the bully.

"O-Oh.. H-Ha Joon hyung...." the bully stuttered. The rest of the bullies were also scared of this particular guy. Who is this guy? I thought.

"If I see you guys bully her next time, you guys are dead, arasso?" He said and all of them nodded. Then, they all quickly left. He looked at me. I bowed and thanked him. "G-Gomawo.." The boy just chuckled.

"You still haven't changed, have you?" he was still chuckling. I raised an eyebrow and looked at him.

"W-Who are you?" I asked.

"Haha. You'll find out later. But, I'm somehow disappointed that you don't remember me." he said and pat my head. I stood there dumbfounded. Suddenly, the bell rang and I quickly grab my books from the locker and went to class. I sat at my seat and took out my notebook and started to doodle. Then, the teacher came.

"Class, today we have a new student in class. Please introduce yourself." the teacher said to the new student. It's him.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Ha Joon imnida. I'm new here, so please take care of me." He bowed and looked at me. I quickly look down at my notebook and went back to doodle. He seemed really familiar but who is he?

"Ha Joon, you can sit beside.... Jaehyun." the teacher pointed to the seat beside me. Oh songsaenim, why me?

He made his way to the seat beside me. He looked at me and smiled. Then, he extended his hand. "Annyeong."

"Annyeong." I shook his hand. His hand feels very familiar. He smiled at me. He was actually waiting for me to say my name.

"Name?"

"Oh, J-Jaehyun imnida."

"Jaehyun? What a nice name. Ha Joon imnida. Ee Ha Joon. Remember me?" He emphasized on his name and then he smirked.

My eyes widened. Ha Joon? Ee Ha Joon?! Why is he here?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohno! Who is Ha Joon and how is he related to Jaehyun? Anyways readers, I want to ask you guys, who do you want Ha Joon to be? Jaehyun's ex? Jaehyun's new best friend? Or someone that Jaehyun doesn't want to see? Leave your choice in the comment box! If you guys never comment, how am I suppose to update and move on with the story? We need to make Ha Joon important like the rest too! If you guys had seen B.A.P's entrance in this story :D

Wanna know how I got Ha Joon? I found this name somewhere, but I can't remember where. When I get married in the future, I wanna name my son Lee Ha Joon. If it's a girl, she'll be Lee Hye Jin. Nice, isn't it? ;D Or maybe if it's twins, Daehyun & Jaehyun then! At first I thought it'll be Baekhyun (EXO fan here ;D), but I changed it. But anyways, I have to marry a korean or someone with a Lee in his name :P *sigh* That'll be years later... I haven't even got a bf yet!

Anyways, push aside the life story of me... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT! The faster you comment, the faster I update! Btw, sorry there isn't any NU'EST part in this chapter! I just wanted B.A.P to appear in this story a little. And Ha Joon too! <3 Bye bye readers! Keep the comments, subscribers and views coming in! SARANGHAE!