Chapter O3

Complete makeover

I looked up. I saw Baekho with his worried face. I didn't want him to see me like this, so I quickly covered my face.

''Go away..'' 

''Why Jae? Why are you doing this to us? To Daehyun hyung. Look at you, you haven't eat and you haven't bathe for so many days. It really hurts seeing you like this. Why?''

''I hate people seeing me like this. I want to die. I don't wanna live in this world anymore. Everytime I go to school, I get bullied. It's not a school, it's HELL!"

Baekho cupped my face. "Don't ever say that. If you need protection when you feel unsafe, we'll always be here for you." I just looked at him. He's so concerned about me. Then, Daehyun came into my room. I backed away from him.

"Jaehyun, please don't do this to oppa. I'm really sorry. Forgive me please. I didn't mean to hurt you. Oppa loves you alot, and I don't want to lose you." he went down on both of his knees, begging me for forgiveness. I stood up and shed a tear. "Oppa~" I got him up.

"I'm really sorry too. I don't want to leave you and the NU'EST members. You guys have sacrificed alot for me. I love you too." I hugged him and started crying. He cooed me and rubbed my back. "It's okay Jae. Hushh, don't cry. It's all going to alright." I nodded.

Then, I went to Baekho. "Baekho.. Thank you so much. Thank you for taking care of me and worrying about me. The rest of NU'EST too." I hugged me.

At first, he didn't know how to react. Whether to hug back or not. He's scared because JR was at the door, watching them. Something just suddenly made him hug you back. Meanwhile at the door, JR saw Baekho hugging back. He clenched his fist tight. "Since when was Baekho so close to Jaehyun? No, they can never be close. It's me who loves her, not him." he thought.

JR tried to control his anger. Then, he coolly went in and asked, "Jae, you okay?"

I nodded. "Yeah, a little better."

"That's good. Now, you should go take a shower. After that, we'll bring you out."

"To where?"

"Lunch and Dinner of course! You haven't eaten in days. Look at how skinny you are. We all want you to be in shape again." he ruffled my hair. I chuckled a little bit. He just gave a slight side smile.

"Go and shower now. Something stinks here!" Aron came in and he covered his nose. I beat his shoulder.

"You're so mean Aron Kwak. I hate you." I went to take a towel and beat him again. He shouted in pain.

"Ouch ouch! Okay okay, sorry! But really, go take a shower now. And I love you too. I know you won't hate me forever."

"What if I do hate you forever?"

"Nah, it won't happen, Jaehyun, NOW BATHE." He pushed me to the bathroom. Before I went in, I looked at JR. He just looked at me with his poker face. I went in and started to bathe. Everyone went down to the living room and waited for me. I wore my 3-quarters with a t-shirt. I combed my hair and went down.

"Finally, you look refreshed." Baekho said. Then, we all left. It was really awkward when we were walking. I looked down while walking, until I accidentally hit Minhyun's back because he stopped. I rubbed my head, "Ouch.. Sorry."

"...."

"Aiishh, this mute guy." I muttered under my breath. I continued walking until we reached the place.

"We're here." Aron said. It was a very nice restaurant. It had different kinds of food there. More like a buffet. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. FOOD. Suddenly, my stomach grumbled. I clutched my stomach and looked the the members. They were all giggling. I gave a sarcastic giggle.

"You see? That shows how your stomach had suffered for the past few days. You wouldn't want to give your stomach some food." Ren said and he brought us in. We all sat down at our designated tables. "I'll go get the food for you, dear. Oh, and for JR too. You guys stay here okay? It won't be long." Ren, Minhyun, Baekho and Aron got up to take their foods at the buffet table. 

It was awkward between me and JR. Somehow, my heart was pumping very fast whenever I'm near him. I clutched my shirt and cooled down my heart. JR was looking at me. "Hey, Jae, you okay?" he looked at me, worried. I looked at him and nodded. "I'm okay. It's just that I felt something weird in my heart. Some feeling." he raised an eyebrow.

"Weird feelings? Oh, you like someone? he asked. Somehow, that question left a huge impact on me.

"Haha, aniya.... I don't like anyone. Even if I did, that person would have think I'm crazy. No one will ever like me because of my looks."

"Don't say that. You're pretty in some ways. Not all people see that way. I know Baekho sees you that way." he emphasized Baekho's name.

"Huh?" I was confused.

"He-...." before he could continue, the rest came back.

"Jjang! The food is here!" I was too occupied to think what JR had said earlier because the food was infront of me. I smelled the goodness of the food. Ren passed me a pair of chopsticks. "Eat well!"

"Eat well everyone!" we all said it together. Then, we all dug in. I was too hungry, so I 'ignored' everyone.

"Jae! Open your mouth!" Aron said. I opened my mouth and he fed me some of his food. I smiled at him and chewed the food. "Thank you oppa!" he smiled. After we finished eating, while waiting for the desert, Ren took out his polaroid camera. "Come everyone! Let's take photos!"

First, I took a photo with Aron. We made funny poses. I had to take at least 1 photo with each member then I'll get to keep it. After Aron, it was Minhyun. He just smiled but I gave a 'disgusted' (A/N : I don't know how to say it.) face while looking at him. Then, it was Baekho. We made a pose that is pointing to each other and smiled. After Baekho, it was Ren. Both of us blew kisses to the camera. We laughed after seeing the photo. Lastly, it was JR. I was getting ready to smile, but then JR slung his arm around my  shoulder. I somehow blushed after the skinship. We did the heartshape sign. He did half of the heart and I did the other half and we connected it together. Then, we smiled. He still had his arm around my shoulder. I whispered to him, "JR, you can move your hand away already. Before everything becomes awkward." he looked at me and move his arm away. "Oh, sorry."

Then, they all did selcas with the polaroid camera. Each and everyone of them. Everyone showed their cute side of them. I just smiled at him. Then, Aron gave me the camera. "It's your turn, princess. Since everyone took a photo with you and also took a photo of ourselves for you, now it's your turn to take a photo of yourself for all of us." I looked at him. "Do I really have to? I said, in english. He nodded. "Of course!"

I took the camera. Then, I took selcas of myself. All different poses. All of the members couldn't see what poses I did because the photos will be given to them randomly. I got the help of the waiter of the restaurant to take my photos.

1) Just a normal smile.
2) The 'cool' 'gun' pose. (So called handsome and cool pose)
3) A heart shape pose.
4) The so-called 'aegyo' pose.
5) The 'peace' pose.

"I'm done!" I gave the camera back to Ren and hid the photos. After the photos had developed, "So, I want all of you to close your eyes. I'm going to pick who is going to get which photo. No peeking okay? Now, hands out." Everyone closed their eyes and extended their hands and showed their palms. After placing the photos on their palms, I told them to open their eyes. They all looked at their photos. They all smiled. "Thanks Jae!" everyone said.

"Your welcome! Oh, and don't show your photo to anyone okay? Anyways, thanks for all your photos! I'll promise to keep it!" they all nodded. Then, we all went home happily. It was a great day with them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY! Chapter O3 is finally out! Phewww! I'm so busy! So sorry to all my subscribers and readers!! I'll try to update a.s.a.p okay? Keep on reading and subscribing to my story! Comments please! Good ones (Loveism) to keep me happy for the day and bad ones (Criticism) to make me improve on my story! Anyways, prolly you all will be asking which members gets which photos right? All will be revealed now!

1) Just a normal smile. -Minhyun
2) The 'cool' 'gun' pose. (So called handsome and cool pose) -Aron
3) A heart shape pose. -JR [Trololol, who else? ;D If you guys don't understand why, read the previous previous chapter!]
4) The so-called 'aegyo' pose. -Ren
5) The 'peace' pose. -Baekho

Anyways, off to sleep now! My hands are getting tired! Don't forget to read my other story, "Paradise". Starring Jaehyun and Infinite members! Paiipaii! 
*waves to all my readers & subscribers and drags my imaginary JR to bed*