Chapter O2

Complete makeover

After resting, NU'EST offered to send me back home. Aron, Ren and Baekho were arguing on who can piggyback me. I just giggled at them. Obviously, Minhyun was ignoring me. He had his earplugs in. JR took off his pink, spiky glove and kept it. Then, he took off his jacket and put it on you. He took out a mask, similar as Daehyun oppa's, from his pocket and wore it. Then, he whispered to me through his mask, "Since the three fools are still fighting about you, why don't I piggyback you? They're actually quite stupid because they didn't ask you in the first place. So, I'll piggyback you. Ask Minhyun to carry your bag for you. Tell him that the leader says so." I just nodded and went to Minhyun.

I nudged him. He ignored. I nudged him again. "Yah.." Still, he ignored me. I got pissed off and pulled his earplugs from his ear. "WHAT?!" He looked at me, straight in my eyes. I gulped. "Carry my bag for me, please." He snickered. "Why should I?" "Because, JR is going to piggyback me, so I need your help to carry my bag for me." "Why?" "OMG, you really have lots of questions to ask, huh? *sigh* JR said so. He's the leader right?" He sighed loudly. "Fine." He took my bag and carried it for me. "YAY, thank you thank you!" Then, I went back to JR. 

"Wow, your member there is really......" I clenched my fist tight.

"Annoying? I sense that. He really is." JR kneeled down, his back facing me, signalling me to get on his back. I got on his back, giggling. Then, I wrapped my arms round his neck for support. Suddenly... "YAH! Who told you to get on the leader's back? I'm suppose to be the one piggyback-ing you!" Aron nagged non-stop.

I quickly covered my ears. JR can feel that I covered my eyes and he chuckled softly. I moved my hands away and told Aron, "Oppa, you're a pabo! You should have asked me before you went to fight with Dongho and Min Ki!" I stuck my tongue out at him. 

"Aiishh, you little.... Even though you look like a guy, you still behave like a little girl." he said.

So then, I fell asleep while JR was piggyback-ing me. JR thought to himself, "I wish I can continue carrying you like this, without having it to be so secretive."  He sighed, and we finally reached my house. Ren pressed the doorbell and the door flung open and Daehyun was at the door. "Hey pretty boy, what brings you...." before he could continue, he saw me on JR's back.

"My sister. W-What happened to her?"

"Beaten up, again." Baekho said. Daehyun almost shed a tear. Ren patted his back, "Don't worry hyung, she's ok now. She needs to be more careful. We'll try our best to protect your sister from any harm." he just nodded.

"I'll bring her upstairs." JR said. Daehyun opened the door wider to let JR in. He brought me up to my room and slowly put me down on my bed.

"Bye princess." he caressed my cheeks and then left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up, in my room. Wow, the guys didn't even tell me that they left. I went to take a shower, wincing in pain when the water hits the bruises. I changed into my home clothes (oversized t-shirt and shorts) and went down for dinner. I sat at the dining table quietly. Daehyun was just staring at me. "O-Oppa, if you're gonna continue staring at me like that, I'm gonna lose all my self-confidence." I said, trying to make a joke. He just shook his head in disapproval.

"I just can't believe people will hurt my baby sister. Do you know, I saw. I SAW ALL YOUR BRUISES. You think, by wearing that oversized tee, you can hide your bruises? No, Jaehyun. Look at your face. *sigh* Oppa is REALLY worried about you. I don't want to lose you. I don't want to lose my one and only baby sister."

"Why do you keep on saying baby sister? I'm not a baby anymore!! And, I know you're saying SISTER just to make me feel better right?! I can't look like a normal girl! Because of my features! And my hair! No matter how, I still look like YOU! Do you think by calling me baby sister, I can feel better? I can forget about what happened for the past 5 years in Pledis?! NO OPPA, NO! You don't know how hurt I am! I'm done eating, no more appetite." I ran up to my room and locked myself inside.

Suddenly, all the hurtful words came back to haunt me.

'You won't live in peace.' 'You handsome girl.' 'You can't be a normal girl.' 'Loser!' 'We'll make you suffer.'

I covered my ears. I curled up into a ball at a corner of my room. Daehyun was banging on the door. "Jaehyun. Open the door! I didn't mean to say what I've said! Oppa really loves you okay? Please open the door! I'm really sorry! Please don't be like this. Don't care what other people said. Come out!" I continued covering my ears. I didn't want to talk or to listen to anybody.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

[1-2 days later ; in school] [Narrator's POV]

NU'EST was hanging out near a tree at the school garden.

"Hey guys! Jae's not here for 2 days already! Don't you think something's wrong? Where could she be?" Ren said.

"Probably at home, sleeping? She needs rest, remember?" Baekho said.

"I remember! But for this case, I somehow feel uneasy about this. Don't you think we should visit her?"

"I think the maknae's right. I feel uneasy too. She's not like this. Despite people bullying her, she'll still come to school. But these 2 days, it feels awkward." Aron said and Ren nodded.

"Well, since you've said it, we'll go visit her after school." JR said and everyone agreed. Everyone went back to the classroom.

*schoolbell rings*

They all made their way to Jaehyun's house. Suddenly, they saw 6 pairs of shoes. They all wondered whose shoe was that. Then, they heard people calling Jaehyun's name. They knocked on the door and a blonde-haired guy opened the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo, NU'EST imnida! Is Jaehyun inside?" NU'EST bowed and asked.

"Oh, annyeong. Himchan from B.A.P imnida! Jaehyun? Oh, you guys must be her friends. She err.... locked herself inside her room for the past 2 days. Now, she won't come out. Daehyun was the one who called us here to help him get Jaehyun out. She's inside there, without food and stuff."

They were all shocked. They went in, and bowed to the rest of the B.A.P members, including Daehyun.

"Hyung... What happened to her?" Baekho asked him. Daehyun's eyes were puffy and somehow swollen because of excessive crying.

"I-I don't know. I just called her baby sister and she just blamed herself for looking like a guy, then she ran up and locked herself inside." Daehyun said. Another blonde haired guy beside Daehyun, Youngjae tried to calm him down.

"We'll try to go inside her room. I'm sorry if we had to smash the door okay? We'll fix it after that." Baekho said. Daehyun just nodded.

Then, they went to outside Jaehyun's room. Ren knocked on the door, "Jae, it's me Min Ki! Open the door now. Ppali ah~" No reply. Then it was Aron's turn. Still, no reply. He tried to turn the doorknob, but it can't since it was locked. Baekho and JR had to combine forces with the B.A.P members to barge in and slammed on the door.

"Okay, 1...2....3!!" the door was finally opened. Obviously the door was broken, but that's not important. They all saw Jaehyun at the corner of her room, curled up in a ball. She looked very skinny because she didn't eat for a long time. When Daehyun saw her, he started crying again. Youngjae had to calm him down again.

Baekho went closer. "Jaehyun...."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

WOW! Finally! 2 chapters in 1 go! I'm so freaking tired already ); School tomorrow! Ohwells.... tomorrow, another update! Annyeong everyone! Jalga ;D and please subscribe & comment! Love you :*

-choodingoppar <3