Chapter O5

Complete makeover

"....Ha Joon? You..here...why?" I pointed at him.

"You mean, why I'm here?" he chuckled. "Because I'm the newly transferred scholar that people had been talking about? I bet you didn't even listen right?"

Well yeah, try being bullied everyday in school, you won't even know what's happening round the school.

"Hehe, kind of. I wasn't paying attention I guess?" I lied.

"Okay. Hey, since I'm new here, and I don't know where to go AND I don't have any friends here yet, be my new best friend? We'll start afresh. Forget about the past." he took out a cupcake from his lunchbox in his bag. Yup, he was called 'cupcake boy' since last time. He gave me the cupcake.

"Hmm, I'll think about it. But, the cupcake is mine!" I took the cupcake from him. "Gomawoyo." I slightly bowed.

"No! I want your answer now!" he whispered loudly, until the whole class and the teacher could hear him.

"Ehem, Mr Ee, Ms Jung, do you have anything to share with the class?" the teacher spoke out. I stood up, shook my head and bowed, "No, there's nothing. Jeoseonghamnida (I'm sorry)." Ha Joon did the same too.

"Hmm.. pay attention now!" the teacher said. I nodded and I glared at Ha Joon before I look down at my book.

-After class-

I quickly got my books and went out of the class. I look at the bullies outside my classroom and they were smirking at me. Maybe there had another evil plan for me again. When I went out, the only thing I knew was someone warm hugging me. I closed my eyes and wondering why he was hugging me. When I opened my eyes and looked up, Ha Joon was covered in paint. Red coloured paint. My eyes widened when I saw him.

"H-Ha Joon!"

The bullies were just looking at us and they covered their mouths. Ha Joon went to them and grab the bully by the collar. "H-Hyung.. I-I'm sorry!"

"Haa, you're sorry?! Yeah, right! How many times do I have to tell you and your stupid bully friends not to disturb her?! Do you want me to break your neck?!?!" he added more force to the bully.

"N-N-N-No.. H-Hyung, let g-go!"

"Do you PROMISE not to bully her again?!"

"Y-Yes hyung!"

I quickly went to Ha Joon. "Ha Joon, you can let go of him now. You're killing him! Let's go." I pulled him away and he let go of the bully. Then, he took off his uniform jacket and threw at the bully. I pulled him near the restroom.

"Sorry Jaehyun.." he said. I sighed, "It's okay, Ha Joon. Why don't you go take a shower? I'll go take a new uniform and a towel for you." I tried to clear off some of the paint at his face.

He nodded and went into the showers. I went to the office and asked for a new guy uniform for Ha Joon and asked a towel from the sick bay. I got the stuff and was outside. I couldn't go in there because it's the guy's shower room. I had to find someone to help me. Then, I saw JR and the NU'EST members.

"JR!" I called up to him.

[JR's POV]

The members and I were going to meet Jaehyun at the locker area. Suddenly, we saw a bucket full of red paint on top and it was going to drop on Jaehyun. I tried to block her but then I saw another guy hugging her and the paint spilled on him instead of Jaehyun. I took a clearer look of the guy and saw him. Ha Joon. My cousin. My very violent cousin. Then, I saw him going to the bully and threatening them. Hey, it's my job, not his. :(

And, he said the same thing I first said to the bully last time. Sigh. But I really wonder why. How did Ha Joon know Jaehyun and how did Jaehyun know Ha Joon? The point is, I'm jealous. Okay, fine, I am REALLY jealous. I know when Jaehyun's with Baekho, I was really furious. Now it's my COUSIN! Someone more closer to me than just a normal friend.

Then, the members and I walked past the shower room and saw Jaehyun outside the men's showers, holding a guy uniform and towel. What is that for?

[End of POV]

JR and the rest walked towards me.

"Hey, didn't see you the whole day. Where were you?" Aron asked me.

"I... ummm... We....errr.... whatever, I'll answer that later. Now, the point is, I really need one of your help. Could you give this uniform and towel to this guy named Ha Joon? He needs it."

"Who is Ha Joon? OH! That new scholar right? Hey JR, isn't that your.... OUCH!!" before Aron could finish his sentence, he was elbowed and poked at the ribs by JR. I just looked at them curiously. Phew, luckily he didn't say anything further.

"Umm.. I'll help you. Ha Joon right?" JR offered to help. I heaved a sigh of relief. I gave the uniform and the towel to him and nodded. "Yeah, it's Ha Joon." he then went in to give the clothes to Ha Joon.

[JR's POV again ;P]

I offered to help Jaehyun to give the clothes to Ha Joon. That kid really needs an explanation. I went into the showers and changed my voice to another guy's voice. "Umm.. is Ha Joon in here?"

"Yes. I'm here."

"Your clothes are here." I saw him extending his hand and I gave it to him. After he was done, he came out looking very refreshed. I folded my arms and looked straight at him. He was drying his hair with the towel. He was shocked to see me.

"H-Hey, JR!" he gave an awkward smile.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were coming here? People were talking about that new scholar. I straightaway knew it was you!"

"How did you know?"

"Like duh, my own cousin, you stupid!" I hit his head. He winced in pain.

"Okay, fine. I wanted to make a suprise, I guess. Anyways, how did you get the clothes? I thought it was Jaehyun who was going to take the clothes for me."

"Jaehyun? How did you know her?"

"Her? I know her somewhere. She's y, ayy? Why? You know her?" when saying that, he earned another hit on his head.

"She is umm... don't disturb her! You lay a finger on her, you'll get it from me!"

"Ooooo, why? She's your girlfriend? Hahahahahaha!"

"N-No!" I stuttered. He musn't know that I like her.

He pat on my back. "Don't worry. I know her well. And I know you well too. To tell you the truth, she's my kindergaten friend. I was friends with her since small. And I know that you like her. Don't worry! I'll help you to get her!"

"How...You.... her....friends.... kindergaten. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ALL THIS?!" I tackled him down.

"AH!! Okay okay, I'm sorry! It was all coincidental."

"Whatever. One day you shall tell me everything. Now, when we go out, make sure that she doesn't know anything about us. We pretend to be new friends, okay?"

"Okay!" So both of us went out to meet the rest of the members.

[END of POV]

What is taking them so long? They were inside there since just now. When both of them came out, they were talking to each other. Do they know each other?

"So anyways, thanks again for the clothes. I'm Ha Joon." Ha Joon extended his hand to JR. JR shook Ha Joon's hand.

"No problem. Anyways, it was Jaehyun who ask me to give the clothes to you. I'm JR. From NU'EST. These are my members, Aron, Baekho, Ren and Minhyun." he introduced his other members to him and they all waved and smiled at him. They shook hands.

"Oh, you know Jaehyun?" Ha Joon asked. I was waiting for JR's reply.

"Yeah, she's our friend. We're like her bodyguards. You?" Instead it was Ren who answered.

"Err.... I just knew her this morning. She's my new best friend." Ha Joon slung his arm around my shouler. I could sense the jealousy in JR and Baekho. These two are always jealous. Sigh.

"Oh, cool. So, you want to follow us back home? I want to show the guys the newly build basketball court near the estates."

"Umm.. sure! Jaehyun-ah, are you coming along?"

"Yeah Jae, come and follow us!" the members said. I was tired so I declined the offer. They look kind of sad.

"Nah, I'll pass. I err... have lots of homeworks to do, then Daehyun needs me." I lied. So, I quickly made my way home. Part of me told me to follow them, but my body just couldn't do sports for today. When I got home, I jumped on the bed and sigh.

I really trouble everybody and all my friends in school.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter O5 done! Kind of lame, I know. I decided to make Ha Joon as Jaehyun's new best friend! YAY! Hahaha, thanks to those who replied! :D I'll try to make it more interesting after this chapter! More suspense coming your way! Annyeong! <3