Chapter O7

Complete makeover

When I came back home from school, no one was at home. I found a note at the kitchen table.

-Sorry I went out without calling you first! I'm going somewhere. B.A.P related. You will be wondering who will take care of you when I'm not there. Well, Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo will accompany you! I know you wouldn't want Himchan hyung to be there. So, he's following me. Yongguk hyung too, because he's the only one who can handle Himchan hyung. So anyways, there's no food. SORRY! I got the members to get food for you. Sorry again! If there's anything important, call or message me! Love, DaeDae-

"Aiishh oppa! Pabo!" I decided to call him.

The number you have dialed is not available. Please leave a message after the tone. *beep*

"PABO OPPA! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU WHEN I GET BACK!" I screamed into the phone. That will make him deaf when he hears that later. I laughed and put down the phone. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. I opened the door and Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo is there.

"ANNYEONG NOONA!" Zelo gave me a tight hug.

"Yah! Geumanhae! You're suffocating her." Jongup tries to pull Zelo away. I giggled. These two are really funny.

"Hey Jae." Youngjae gave me a small wave and smiled at me.

"Hey Jae." I said the same thing and did the same thing as him. Since he's Youngjae, and I'm Jaehyun, we call each other Jae. Then both of us had a good laugh.

"Aren't you going to let us in, noona?"

"Oh, I forgot. Come in."

They all sat on the couch. Youngjae looked at me.

"We got you some food. Since Daehyun didn't leave food for you."

"Ah, gomawo. You guys are too nice."

"Haha, anything for our little Jae." he ruffled my hair. After we ate, we watched 'TA-DAH It's B.A.P' and saw all of B.A.P's funny characters. I kept on laughing.

"It's irritating how my brother doesn't talk in that show. He's mute. I think if I'm a fan and not his sister, I'll just be frustrated."

"Maybe he's trying to hide his mouth/lips from the fans. Because if he shows them, they'll go crazy and some will say that they want to kiss him. Won't you be angry?"

"Must I? Do I have to act like this?" I pretended to be an angry sister who doesn't approve of the fans kissing your brother. The three of them just laughed.

They all said that my behaviour and attitude is the same as Daehyun's. "Well, duh, we're siblings. Don't siblings react the same, somehow?"

I looked at the time. It's 5pm. Maybe I should get ready and changed to meet the members.

"Hey guys, I'm going out later. With the NU'EST members. Are you guys going anywhere else?"

"Oh well, okay then. Since you're leaving, then we'll leave too. We'll meet with the others." Jongup said and he stood up. The rest also stood up.

"Arasso. Gomawo for accompanying me."

"No problem. We hope you had fun with us, and hope you have fun with the guys." Zelo said.

"Nae. Bye guys." I hug each one of them and they left. I closed the door and sighed. Aish, do I really have to go?

I got upstairs to take a bathe and I sink my whole body in the bath tub full of bubbles. Finally I can relax.

*teojyeo naoneun Jackpot, nuga mwora geon so what.* [ringtone]

I picked up my phone and answered with a very lazy voice since I'm relaxing and someone is disturbing my peace.

"Yoboseyo...."

"JUNG JAEHYUN! EODIGAAAAAAAA?!" that person is randomly screaming into the phone into my ears. I had to pull away from the phone, to preventing being deaf. It's Aron.

"AHHHHHH! SHUT UP WILL YOU?! I'm at home, getting ready to meet you guys."

"Okay sorry sorry. Make sure you're ready soon! Someone will be picking you up."

"Picking me up? W- Hello??" before I can ask who, he put down the phone. I got fed up, but then cooled down before of the relaxing bath. After the bath, I quickly got changed. I took a cupcake that Ha Joon gave and took a bite. It was delicious. It still had that same taste from last time. Now, it was the taste of sincerity and apologies. I smiled and I knew straightaway that I felt like accepting his apology. No one can really hate that dude.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. I grab my things and opened the door. It was Ha Joon. Before he could say anything, I quickly hugged you. "I already forgive you long ago. After I ate your cupcakes. The taste of sincerity is there. And I love it. Thank you, and I'm sorry for being so emotional and hating you."

He smiled and hugged me back. "I knew it. You can never hate me, Jaehyun. I did this cupcakes with lots of love and sincereness. So, shall we go now?" I nodded and he led me to the car. He started driving. "Joon-ah, where are we going?"

"It's a secret. But I'll give you a hint. You'll be going to 6 different places, with each of us at different places. Can't tell you exactly where, but I'm sure you'll love it."

"Well, alright then." This is going to be a LONG day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO SO SO SORRY GUYS! Haven't been updating! Maybe I'll be deleting my first story, and creating a new one! It'll be a splash of Infinite, EXO and B.A.P! Hehehehe. Actually I feel like deleting this, but then so poor thing. I'm like halfway, and subscribers are telling me to update. I feel so guilty if I delete. But I WILL delete my first story and create a new one! Be sure to wait! ;)