Chapter O1

Complete makeover

As you all know, first day of school is the most happiest day for all students because you finally get to meet your friends and have LONG conversations with each other. For me, it's another day of torture. I walked into the school compound, looking down. Everyone was staring at me. I was wearing a skirt, a girl school uniform like the others. But why people are eyeing me? Because of my features. I resemble alot like a guy. Mostly alot like my brother, Daehyun. Yes, Daehyun from B.A.P. My face, my hair, is totally unsuitable to wear a skirt. A short one, to be precise. I did ask the principal whether I could use the boy school uniform, but I can't.

I kept on looking down and continued walking. Suddenly, a whole group of girls and boys stopped me.
"Hey, where do you think you're going, handsome girl?" one of the boys asked and grabbed my wrist. I kept quiet and tried to break free from him, but his grip was very tight. I winced in pain softly.

"Still not answering, eh? You haven't had enough of us, huh? And now you're trying to break free? Don't you think that the move won't do you any good. Come on guys, let's teach her a very good lesson." a girl, which is the leader, I think, said while smirking. She slapped my face and pushed me down, causing me to fall and all my books dropped. Then the guys will start beating me up and the girls will kick me in the stomach and in the legs too. I coughed out blood and bruises were starting to appear.

"YAH! Stop it!" suddenly a familiar voice came out from nowhere. My vision was blurry so I couldn't see who it was. The familiar guy with s came and started beating up the bullies.

"You guys still won't stop bullying her huh? You're just jealous right?! That she's handsome, unlike you guys!" one of the member said while twisting the bully's hand and putting it behind his back. Then, he pushed him. "Now stop bullying her or else you'll suffer like hell from us! Got it?!"

The familiar guy came up to me and tried to pick me up. "Jae?" Before I could see who it was, my vision blurred and everything went black.

[Narrator's POV]

JR and his other members was walking at the halls when suddenly they saw a group of girls and guys surrounding a rather familiar guy, I mean, girl.

"Oh crap, not again. It's Jae." Ren said. "And those bullies."

JR shook his head and cracked his knuckles, "No one messes with our Jaehyun. They're gonna suffer." Then, JR approached the bullies. "YAH! Stop it!" JR grabbed the guy's shoulders and pushed him away. Then, the gang and the bullies started fighting. Of course, the gang (NU'EST) won. Aron twisted the bullies' hand and said to him, "You guys still won't stop bullying her huh? You're just jealous right?! That she's handsome, unlike you guys!" Then he pushed him down. "Now stop bullying her or else you'll suffer like hell from us! Got it?!" Then, the bullies ran away.

Baekho went to Jaehyun and picked her up, "Jae? Jae!" he shook her, but she fainted already. He carried her bridal style and brought her to the sick bay/hospital. The other members followed her. There, Jaehyun was treated by one of the nurse.

"Aish, why did they had to make her suffer on the first day of school? It was suppose to be a happy day for everyone." Baekho thought and he sighed. Ren made a run to the class and told the teacher to excuse NU'EST and Jaehyun. Then, he came back and all stayed by Jaehyun's side.

JR sat beside her so-called bed and held her hand. "Jae? Wake up. Do you know it freaking hurts for us all to see you hurt like this? We can only protect you when we can. But at times, you're on your own. It doesn't mean that I hate you for being like a guy. I can't always be there for you. I'm so sorry, Jae." he whispered to her softly, careful not to let the rest hear since everyone was asleep. He caressed my hair softly. "I love you, I can't bear to lose you. It hurts to see you hurt. I wish I can always be by your side." 

[Jaehyun]

I suddenly woke up to see myself in the sick bay, AGAIN. *sigh* I wonder when this torture will stop. I look around. Everyone in NU'EST was here, asleep. I somehow smiled to see them come to visit me. I looked at my hand and saw JR holding my hand, while peacefully sleeping. I can't help it but to smile and blush a little. My heart beat was beating very fast. Funny. It's never been like this before.

When I tried to get up, there were pain all over my body so I winced in pain. It woke JR up. Before JR wanted to scream my name, I managed to get my other hand to cover his mouth. "Sshh...." JR looked at the other members, still sleeping. He nodded. When he suddenly saw his hand holding my hand and my other hand covering his mouth, he cleared his throat because of the awkward silence. I moved my hand away from him and he moved his away too. I blushed. JR couldn't see me blushing of my hair was covering my cheeks and my face.

"Are you okay now? Does it still hurt?" he asked worriedly. I sense the worriedness in his voice. I nod my head for both questions. I can see his smile fade away. Then, he woke the rest up. "Yah guys! Jae's awake." his voice went back to his normal voice. Everyone woke up and saw me awake. They all asked me lots of questions. I just simply nodded or shook my head to their questions.

"Hey, are you okay? We're totally worried about you. That bullies really hit you hard, huh? Well, don't worry! Oppa and the rest will protect you to the best of our abilities so that they won't bully you." Aron said, in english, that the rest didn't understand. Then, he scanned my face, arms and legs. It is true, there were lots of bruises. A bruised arm, bruised leg and a bruised lip.

I spoke back in english. "I'm fine, oppa, don't worry. I was lucky that I wasn't dead. And yeah, they did. Thanks guys for protecting me." I sighed. Then I spoke back in korean. "I guess I'm really troubling you guys alot. You all had been helping me since I first entered Pledis High. I shouldn't trouble you guys. I'm such a nuisance. I just wonder why I look like a guy. I shouldn't be alive in the first place. You guys should have just let me die in their hands."

"ANDWAE! Don't ever say that again! You were never a nuisance to us. We all are sincere in helping you. We can't bear to let you getting bullied by them. I mean, just because you look like a boy. Isn't that stupid?! You're our friends, we don't let friends die. We let enemies die. So please, don't think you'll die in their hands, because we will prevent that from happening." Baekho stood up and said. I shed a tear.

Ren came to me and wiped away my tears. "Hey, listen here handsome girl, this pretty boy will never let you die. You're my favourite girl and you're awesome. So don't worry. You see this pretty boy here is keeping his cool when people critisize him too." I just couldn't help but smile at him. "Thank you Min Ki." he hugged me and I hugged him back. "Yahyah, it's Ren, not Min Ki, my dear. And no problem. We'll try to protect you okay?" I nodded and pulled away from the hug.

JR was looking at both of us because of how close we are. I can sense his jealousy through his eye contact. But I still don't understand why he was jealous. He's just a normal friend to me. Or maybe not?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heyyyy! How's the story? Kinda crappy right? That's because it's my first time writing a NU'EST fanfic. I'm a new fan of them (; You guys should obviously know who my bias is right? Based on this story! It's.... *drumroll* JR! Well, like duh! With his charisma like that, I fell in love with him the moment I see him in the music video, "FACE" I love his spiky gloves :P I don't have a proper plot yet, because this is how the plot will be like. I just love it! (; So, SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! Nice comments or Hateful comments, I will still accept it. Because, criticism of this story will help me improve my story and make me notice my weaknesses so I can write better! I gotta love my haters! (Got this line from MBLAQ's RUN)

 

ANYANYWAYS!, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FIRST HUBBY/YEOBO, LEE HOYA FROM INFINITE! I love love love love you! <3