Chapter O10 [Facepalm & Double Date]

Complete makeover

My next date is waiting for me at the Han River, according to Ren. Which is somehow near my date with Ren. I still don't understand their intention of doing all this. How will this benefit me? Well, at least my date with Ren and Minhyun went well. Ren helped me put on my blindfold and we started walking.

"So how was your date with whoever is the first one?" Ren asked me while we were peacefully walking.

"Well, my first date was with Mr Mute Minhyun. He was mute the whole time. But overall it was okay, despite the awkwardness between us." I had to lie to him because Minhyun told me not to tell anyone.

"Quiet, huh? I heard he talked to you about LOTS of things?"

"How did you know? He was quiet!"

"Don't lie to this fella here, my dear. Only I know that he is quite a talkative dude at the dorm. He had to keep quiet because of his image. The peaceful, quiet one. But you would not want to imagine him in the dorm. Like some lunatic." I giggled. It was really different from what I usually see.

After a few minutes of walking, I think we are here because Ren suddenly stopped me. "Are we here already?"

"Yup, we're here. Your next date is right in front of you. Hold his hands. I surrender you to him. Goodbye, have fun! You can open now." I touched my date's hand and it felt SUPER DUPER FAMILIAR. But I just couldn't recognize. I quickly took off my blindfold and there he was standing in front of me.

"OHMYGOSH. Oh God, just kill me." I facepalmed myself. I knew one of the dates will be him, but I didn't know it'll be now!

"Why? God, please don't kill this beautiful lady now. Let me spend my time with her, then kill her!" he started laughing. I just had to beat him.

"ARON KWAK! HOW DARE YOU?!" Oh, you heard it well. It's Aron Kwak. Handsome-est boy in town. Just kill me please.

He quickly hugged me. "I'm sorry my princess Jae. Forgive your prince Aron here." I pulled away from him.

"Never and never will. Ever in my life. I'd rather the God of Death take away my life than forgiving you."

"Sureeeee. I'm sure you wouldn't want that. You still want to spend your life with one of my members right? Should I say their names out loud?"

"Aron Kwak, shut up. I swear. Why would I want to live just because to spend with one of your members? I got a brother to take care of. Eventhough he's..."

"Eventhough he's what? May I know? Eventhough he's old enough to take care of himself? Ouch.. he should be the one taking care of you. Nevermind. You'll get your hot date later. But for now, focus on me please?"

"Fine, I give you one chance only okay?" he nodded happily and grabbed my hand. He took out his handphone and started calling someone. Aish, this guy. I just gave him a chance and there he goes.

Suddenly, a beautiful looking cab/taxi stopped in front of us. The window rolled down and the driver was wearing a cap, so I couldn't see his face. "Ah, ahjusshi, we didn't flag for a cab." Then I looked at Aron. "Yes, we did. Now go in."

When I went in, I was shocked. The cab was beautifully decorated with flowers and other designs which were eyecatching. "According to my research, this taxi is called a Garden Taxi. It is quite expensive to get this kind of cab. Probably half your weekly allowance for a day's drive."

"Are you serious?! All your money must have been wasted on me only! Aron, I really feel bad about this."

"It's okay, Jaehyun. I don't mind doing anything for you. Now my weekly allowance and this driver's allowance is flying away already."

"The driver? Why is ahjusshi's allowance got cut off? Doesn't that mean his salary?"

"Girl, look at the driver properly. I quickly looked at the driver and took off his cap. He turned around and look at me.

"SURPRISE!" he smiled widely at me.

"HA JOON!"

"Hey babygirl. Surprised to see me?"

"Well, of course! After I know that both of your salaries got cut off! Aish guys." I started tearing up.

"Don't cry. Both of us did this specially for you. We don't expect you to return us anything. We just want you to be safe and stay by our sides. Don't wander off to places where we can't see you. Be by our side okay?" Ha Joon kissed my cheek and wiped off my tears. Well, it's been a long time since he last did that as a best friend.

"Sighpie, guys, it's suppose to be my date here. You're just a driver!"

"YAH HYUNGNIM, you said it was a double date!"

"Aish, fine!"

"Guys, quit arguing. It hurts my brains and my eardrums. So, why did you hire this cab for?"

"So.. we still think that you haven't been going out lately. There's still parts of Korea that you might not know. So as a Busan boy, I think I shall show you some of Korea's best place."

"That's nice. I get to learn something new I guess. I have to remember everything right?"

"Well, like duh! I'm going to give you a mini quiz later on. If you can't answer it, then you can't go to your next date."

"Seriously? You're joking right? I shouldn't have followed you guys in the first place."

"Ahahaha, we're kidding. But I really want you to know the places we're going."

"Alright then."

"Okay guys, buckle up because we're ready to go!" Ha Joon started the engine. Aron buckled up and I stared at him.

"What?"

"People call you the Nation's most loved boy right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Pft. More like the Nation's idiot." I laughed at him.

"YAH. Stop laughing, eventhough you look cute." I immediately stopped laughing, but I couldn't hold my laughter so I continued laughing again. Aron took off his seatbelt and smacked my arm. I stared angrily.

"Excuse me. Did I let you smack my arm?!"

"No. I don't need permission to smack your arm."

"So, I don't need permission to choke you too right?" my hands went straight to his neck, ready to choke him.

"Yah yah. Hajima. I don't want to settle any dead or fainted bodies in the cab!" Ha Joon said while driving. He was glancing through the mirror infront.

"Aye aye Captain Ha Joon!" my hands were off his neck. I stared out of the window. Aron backhugged me.

"I'm sorryyyyy..." Aron pouted.

"Whatever. Let's just start with this. Before I get bored and tired and get out of the taxi."

"Okay. Let's begin!" So we started with our 'learning journey'. Soon, after the journey ended, Aron did a mini quiz about the places we went to. I really enjoyed the whole date with the both of them because they showed different parts of Seoul that I've never seen before, or I had no time to, all because of the bullying that I had. Even though these two stoneheads are really annoying guys, I really appreciate them as much as I could.

After the date ended, it was Aron's turn to drive and my turn to sit beside Ha Joon. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Thanks for everything, guys. I know I've been mean to you guys, but you guys do know that I really appreciate all this."

"Yes, we do know that you'll appreciate all this. No matter how hateful you are to us, we do want you to have a good time. We'll always be here to protect you. Now that we got Ha Joon with us, you have an extra bodyguard to protect you." Aron said while driving.

"Yeah. What he said. You've got your old boy back. We'll all here for you. Don't worry, okay?" Ha Joon slung his hand around the back of my neck.

"Alright then. So where are we going now?"

"We're going to drive you to your next date! So wear this and we'll be reaching soon." he handed me a blindfold and I wore it.

"Sigh. This is so boring. I have to keep wearing the blindfold, not knowing anything while you guys do some 'surprises' infront and behind me."

"We're going to end soon. A few more dates and you can sleep until your prince charming comes and kisses you good morning sunshine."

"Yeah right. There's never going to be a prince charming for me."

"Look on the bright side, babe. You have loads to choose from. There's more decent guys out there. If it's so hard for you, then choose any of us. It's your choice. I think I know who you'll pick, but I'll just shush for now." Aron said. All this while I couldn't be bothered about people who cared about me. Is it time for me to change?

I kept quiet throughout the whole journey before I reached to the next destination.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY. I UPDATED THIS. You subbies should be happy, a'ight? Sorry for not updating this! Been busy with life and exams!~ Aiishh... But since everything's over, I can finally update everyday! BUT!!!! It's not really a promise because I need to find a place with an internet connection then I can update ): Sorry, my life's so hectic :/ I'll try my best to give you guys better story! For now, I need YOUR help! Now Jaehyun's on her way to her next date right?

Who will be her next date?

1) JR ?

2) Baekho ?

HAVE YOUR PICK! I'll go by majority okay? If you guys don't answer, then how do I update the story? We need 2 hands to clap! So let's interact and combine our brains and make this story happen! HWAITING!~ DON'T FORGET TO ANSWER OKAY?

ILOVEYOYFACES. GOODNIGHT <3 /drags my pororo bear to sleep/