Chapter 9

My Destiny, You?

 

" I didn't accept him Wooyoung-ah"

 

“Why don’t you accept him?” I asked.

“Because I—“ she stopped and covering with her hands. I raise up my elbows.

“I want to focus on my first debut. And I only can accept Junho as my friend” she smiled, I think something is weird here.

~

Hopefully I didn’t say the truth that I like Wooyoung that time.

When me and Wooyoung were at the Hospital.

I said ‘I wanted to focus on my first debut” its true, but the first reason is Because I love Wooyoung not Junho. I just can’t tell him now.

I really do love him..Aish!

Okay, no more thinking Lee Ji Eun! This is your first debut performance. So, keep smiling and be happy today.

But, my head is still hurting me. I hope nothing bad happens this time.

This day are the best day ever! My Debut!

Today, is the day I can reach my goal. Singing and dancing on the Big Stage.

And I’m so happy because I’m on the same stage with Wooyoung this time. Finally I can see him dancing again.

~

“2PM, get ready in your position” the PD-nim called us to get ready. Finally I can perform on the same stage with my group and also Min Joo.

“Wooyoung!” I turned my head back, cause I heard Junho’s voice calling me.

“Junho?”

“I knew that, we both in love with Lee Jieun. But this day, we’re one 2PM, not enemies” I remember that me and Junho will sing Junho’s composed song called “Move On”.

We've already prepare the best song, the best choreography, and costumes for his song.

The song also reached the first place in one of Japanese chart. So, we have to perform it perfectly.

“Alright, Let’s do this as a team” Junho give me a hi-five.

The guys are coming towards us, and then we have a last toss before the perform.

“2PM!!” we all shouted.

 

We came towards the stage, well it’s a bit nervous for me.

Aish, I forgot to check Jieun’s condition, I hope she’ll be okay for this show. She can’t be too tired.

“Jieun-ah, are you okay? Nothing happens right?” I went back to our make-up room for a while, and meeting her there.

“I’m okay, don’t worry about me Wooyoung-ah. I want to see you guys performing, so give the best!” she handed me a hi-five, I reply her and smile.

Then I go back with the guys and it is the time.

 

-Concert-2PM-end-

 

We’ve already performed our best at this concert, I hope Jieun do her Debut stage perfectly now, she is performing.

Her voice and her moves really do look well, but it seems like making her really tired. Sweats guttering everywhere. Even her red blinky jacket also wet.

~

Finally, it ends perfectly. My debut .. I can do it perfectly. I’m so blessed.

But, why everything is getting darker and darke--.

~

“Jieun-ah, your performance was---“ I wanted to congratulate her for her Performance, but all I see now.

She is fainted on the ground, still wearing her red blinky jacket.

“JIEUN JIEUN!! Wake up!” I try to wake her for many times, but nothing happens.

She didn’t wake up at all.

So, I decide to take her to the Hospital.

Oh please, don't let her feel that pain ..

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 9 !

I'm sorry for taking too long for making this chapel seriously. I'm busy :(

And, maybe my other fanfic will be on HIATUS

I'm sorry but this is the best. I hope you can understand :)

Thankyou Readers! Really Love you all!!

sign,

biiella_ / @gebotgeboy