Chapter 4

My Destiny, You?

“Ya! Make some drinks” Wooyoung ordered to Jieun, Lee Jieun. How could you? argh!

“I know, alright.. wait a moment” she went to the kitchen imidiately.

“Wooyoung-ah, don’t you hate her?” I ask him.

“Why? Jealous? I just use her as my Maid, I can’t do anything cause of her” Wooyoung said to me.

“This is your dri---“

“Jieun-ah, Jieun-ah!! Lee Jieun Wake up! Ya! Jang Wooyoung, you let her sleep right?” I try to waking Jieun up, she is fainted.

“I..I.. do, I let her sleep as usual, she never fainted like this before..” Wooyoung said and help me carry Jieun to the Hospital.

Jieun-ah wake up! Lee Jieun!!

~

Is becoming darker and darker here, I can’t control my steps.

My hand feel froze , feel like I can’t stand up anymore.

And all I know is I’m fainted, and everything become blank.

~

“Is she alright doc?” Junho ask the doctor.

“Well, we’ll do our best sir, just wait” the doctor reply him.

“Ya! Did you tell her to do some hard works? Looked what’ve you done!” Junho seems really angry at me, he blame me.

“I’ve never told her to do some hardworks, and don’t blame me.” I said coldly and then I got up and maybe I should go to my Apartement first.

Taking Jieun’s clothes, but my left hand still can’t move hardly, so I decide to take the taxi.

 

What’s this?. 

I found a piece of paper in Jieun’s bag she used to bring.

‘Medical Clinic Laboratory, Test’ but what for?

It says, “Ms. Lee Ji Eun , positively CANCER (Brain)” so.. Jieun.. got Cancer?

She never told me that, and Junho didn’t know it too?

She has to tell right away.

But, why am I care? And I feel like I’m sad to hear she got Cancer, Do I?

Aish.. Just go back to the Hospital now Jang Wooyoung!



 

“Wooyoung-ah! Where’ve you been?” Junho ask me when I was a bit running at the Hospital’s coridor.

“My Apartement, taking Jieun’s bag.” Junho nodded when I finish explaining

“Wooyoung-ah, I have to go now. Jin Young Hyung call me to go back and have a practice”

He tapped my back after reading the text messege from Jin Young Hyung.

“Okay, say my Hello to Jin Young Hyung” I said when he is going towards the elevator.

Oh, I almost forgot about Jieun’s bag.

 

“Jieun-ah, are you okay?” I asked that little girl who is now laying on the Hospital bed.

“Oh, Wooyoung-ah, I’m okay just tired maybe, I have a trainee class after clean up your apartement so its going to be alright” she is lying to herself and me.

“Liar” I said shortly and coldly.

“What? I..I..I’m Not” she is stemmered thats the prove.

I show her the paper I found , and she looked so shocked even can’t say anything.

“I need some explaination here”.
 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

So, this is Chapter 4.

And Jieun got Cancer?, Yes She does.

Looking forward my Lovely Readers

Please SUBSCRIBES and Leave some COMMENTS

Really NEED that ^^

But, that depends on you guys.^^

Kamsahamnida^^


sign,

biiella_/ @gebotgeboy (Follow My Twitter Guys^^)