Chapter 6

My Destiny, You?

 

1 week later..

“Jang Wooyoung! My Boy, is good to see you again” My left hand.

I can use it again, its taking so long for not dancing. Kwonnie, he is the first one who greet me this day.

“Yeah Kwon-ah, finally I can dance and Perform with the guys again” it make me feels alive because my left Hand is totally better than before.

“I knew that. And you must be so excited about your second concert right? And have you hear about Jieun’s debut single? Totally awesome” He do the 2 thumbs up for Jieun, but I haven’t hear about her First Debut Single.

So, when Kwonnie left me, I go upstairs to meet my 2PM brothers and also Jin Young Hyung.

 

“..love comes to me, as my destiny..my destiny..” I walk to Jin Young Hyung’s studio, and all I see its only.. Jieun? Lee Jieun, singing? Now I know why Kwon Hyung said Jieun’s voice ‘Totally awesome’.

“Oh! Wooyoung-ah. Your hand?..” I showed her my left hand.

“Wahh!! Its not hurting anymore right? Whoaa..” she cheering up.

“No, its not. I heard you singing before, is that your debut song?” I asked, and she just nodded fastly.

She didn’t bother her sickness at all.

“I had practice my vocal, now I have to practice my dance for this song. Actually its a slow dance, couple dance. But, I can do it by myself too. You can watch it if you want”

She turn on the tape, and start to dance beautifully.

“Ya! Not like that, but like this” I see the wrong part of the dance so I try to help her.

But all I make is Her eyes and Mine have met and staring each other.

I can’t lie. But, my heart is beating faster and faster.

All I can see is her beautiful eyes, her chubby cheeks like mine, and her pink lips.

~

I just texted Jieun before. And she said that she’s in Jin Young Hyung’s studio.

But when I come, I was just about to entered the studio.

But all I see is Wooyoung holding Jieun’s waist, while Jieun holding Wooyoung’s neck.

It just like the dance that Jieun use for her debut song. I’m jealous, but all I can do just.. nothing..

I must enter the studio now.

“Jieun-ah!” I called her, and just then they fastly go back in their position.

“Junho-ah. I’m sorry Wooyoung-ah, Junho-ah I’ll go change my clothes first” I just nodded slowly and Wooyoung did too, then Jieun left me and Wooyoung alone.

 

“O-Oh Junho-ah, its good to see you again” Wooyoung acted weird in greeting me, Does he like Jieun too?

After all, he had made Jieun his maid for several weeks.

“Wooyoung-ah, don’t tell me you like Jieun too?” I ask Wooyoung coldly.

He didn't answer me, so I asked him again.

"You like her, aren't you?" this time I ask with a bit anger in my voice

“Why if I won’t say I don’t ?” He reply me coldly too.

“Then, you’re my enemy from now on. Jang Wooyoung”

~

________________________________________________________________________________________________

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENTS

I NEED THAT PEOPLE!!

READERS, IF YOU SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT, I'LL FINISH THIS STORY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

sign,
biiella_ / @gebotgeboy (DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW MY TWITTER AND MENTION FOR FOLLOW BACK)