Chapter 10

My Destiny, You?

 

She still didn’t wake up. The doctor said that Her cancer were already spreading through her body.

“Jieun-ah, wake up.. please wake up” I cried beside her bed, sitting beside her and holding her hand really tight.

I want her to wake up. Wake Up!!

Everyone was worried about you.

Me, Junho,Taec, Khun, Chan, Junsu, even JYP Hyung .

So I need you to wake up Jieun-ah. Lee Ji eun wake up! I cried a lot because of you. don't you know that?...

~

Its been 2 days , and Jieun still didn’t wake up.

“Wooyoung-ah, you have to eat something. You’ve been here since 2 days ago. And you only drinks your milk? You can get sick if you don’t eat anything” its manager Hyung, he asked me to eat everyday, but I don’t want to eat. I have no appetite to eat now.

“No thanks Hyung, no need. Jieun still didn’t wake up”

“Wooyoung-ah, I’ve already asked the doctor to operate Jieun. To remove the cancer from her brain” I take a deep look with my Hyung.

“Hyung, is that true?” I asked my Hyung, and suddenly.

“Woo..” I heard Jieun’s voice try to calling my name. She is awake, I’m so happy and my hyung too. I call the doctor as fast as I could.

~

Wooyoung, did he taking care of me, all this long time I fainted?

But, I think my life in this world will ended soon. I knew that my cancer had spreading all around my body. I can do nothing for it.

“Doctor, we can do the surgery for her right? Remove the cancer from her. Please doc I beg on you” I can’t see anything properly, my head still hurting. I just can hear their voice talking about my surgery? surgery?

“Miss Lee, you gonna have your surgery tomorrow” The doctor smiled at me.

“Surgery? Me?” I pointed at my self.

“Yes, we have to try to remove the cancer from your head”

“But.. You! Jang Wooyoung! What are you doing here. Go! I don’t want to see your face anymore” I have to be angry with you Jang wooyoung.  Is for our goodness, I won’t let you see me killing by the cancer.

“Jieun-ah, why are you being like this?”

“I don’t want to see your face anymore! its over. I’m done to be your maid, so just go! Out!” I shouted, until I realize I cry.

“Jieun-ah, are you mad at me. If it so, I’m sorry.. I really really sorry.. Jieun-ah, please let me stay here with you. I just want to say something.. please”

“5 minutes” I said to him, coldly.

“Maybe I should go check another pasien now” the doctor left me, Wooyoung and manager.

“Oh, okay wait for me” Manager act like he is calling someone then go out.

So, its only two of us here.

~

“Jieun-ah, I knew that everytime I’m with you. You just my maid, you’re the one who made my hand broken. But, although you still mad at me.. I just want to say.. that I really..  I need you Lee Jieun”

I shocked for what did he said, I need him too. I really need him.

“What?” My tears started to falling.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 10.

so how is it? COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE

Thankyou Readers

Sign,

biiella / @gebotgeboy