Chapter 11

My Destiny, You?

 

“I love you Jieun-ah, please let me stay beside you forever. I won’t let anyone make you sad or crying. I won’t let you be alone, I won’t let anyone do bad things to you, I won’t. I promise you”

My tears keep falling and falling, I’m out of words. I can’t say anything.

Suddenly, he hugs me so tight and keep saying “ I Love You”.

Maybe I can’t lie anymore, I do really love him too.

"I Love you too Wooyoung-ah... Saranghae.."

~

Her Surgery will begin this afternoon, I hope she’ll be fine and she can dance and sing with me again with JYPent, and others.

Cause , I know its her dreams.

It’s the time, she come towards the Surgery Room with the Doctor and nurses.

Suddenly, she tell the nurses to stop in front of me.

Other trainee of JYPent and my members are there too, including Junho.

He told me that, whatever makes Jieun Happy he’ll be happy too.

Even the one that Jieun Love is me. I’m so proud being his friends.

 

“Wooyoung-ah, read this letter if this surgery is… failed” I definitely shock!

Her words really making me more worry about her. Jieun-ah, I always pray the best for you.

So, don’t make me sad.

 

Its been 4 hours I’m waiting here and the surgery haven’t done yet.

Its only me and Junho here now, the others were back to JYP building.

They said that they had to practice, but they wish that Jieun will success and Jieun will dance again soon.

I believe that!

 

“Hey” I heard Junho greet me. I smiled just smile.

“Maybe, she is your destiny , not mine. I just thaught she’ll be happy with you. So, we still friends?”

“Lee Junho, how come you can be so mature this time? We’re Bestfriends right? No one would change that” He give me a hi-five then I reply him.

Bestfriends, always be Bestfriends.

 

Suddenly, I saw the doctor came outside with an unpleasant reaction on his face.

We stood up and come towards him.

“How is she doc? The surgery is success right?” I’m so worried about the doctor’s reaction.

I hear nothing from the doctor, he just quiet.

 

 

 

 

*You guys, really wanna know?*

 

 

 

 

I can’t hold my self anymore, I run in to the surgery room. But, all I see is Jiuen’s body covered with the white blanket, she didn’t breathing.

“JIEUN-ah!!! JIEUN-ah!!!” Junho try to reassuring me. But, I can’t !! Jieun she can’t be like this, she can’t. she can’t!!!!!!!

“Her cancer, spreading all over her body. And finally the cancer reached her heart. I’m sorry Mr.Jang, we’ve already did our best. But, maybe God has a different way to her. I’m sorry”

“Jieun!! Wake up!!! You’re still alive right?! Wake up!!” I cried loudly, and keep waking her to get up. But, nothing happens.. she’s gone..

 

She’s gone…

 

gone...

 

Forever.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This story will end soon. BTW guys! this is Chapter 11

I updated 3 Chaps this day.

But, I have one chappie more .

gonna make you all say this 

"Author you make me so curious ><"

hahaha..ok Happy Reading

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBES

sign,

biiella_ / @gebotgeboy