Final Chapter

My Destiny, You?

 

2 Years, Later..

 

 

“Good Job man! Your dance was awesome!” Kwon Hyung praise my dance after our 4th Concert.

2PM, the most popular beastly Idols now. Its us.

“Thanks Hyung, I should go first. Call you later” I wave at Kwon Hyung.

There’s one place I wanted to visit now, the grave yard..

 

 

Its been 2 years, since that day she left me.

I'll go visit her grave yard this day.

Because  This day coincides with the day whe she left me. After what happened in this last 2 years, I still can’t forget about her.

Lee Jieun, the Dead-Angel that became my Real-Angel.

“It’s been 2 years.. and your grave still look good” I feel like I forgot something, letter?

Her  letter! Her letter that she gave when she wanted to started her surgery.

I still keep it in my pocket, I bring it everywhere.

But, I have no time to read it. Maybe, I can read it this time.

 

( Italic : Letter )

 

Dear Mr. Wooyoung who likes to eat chicken so much ^^

 

If you read this letter, maybe I’ve already passed away.

I already know that the surgery won’t be success as everyone thaught me.

But still, I have to try. I don’t if the miracle let me to be all healthy again. Nobody knows it.

Mr.Jang, since when did I fall for you? I even didn’t know it.

At the first time we met, I feel like you’re the devil that will ruin my life.

But now, its all different. You’re just like my guardian Angel, that guarding me every second.

You taught me everything. You taught me that funny ssanti dance and also made me laughing.

But, sometimes you’re just as annoying as Jin Young Oppa, when he’s mad.

Hahaha.. I thaught you’ve taught me some funny jokes and revealing my sense of humor.

Thank You.

 

Jang Wooyoung,

thankyou for being my Guardian Angel, thank you for teaching me some dance moves, thank you for giving me my sense of humority.

And truthfully, Thank you for Loving me....

Thank you for caring me, I’m sorry if I ever mad at you or making you sad. I’m sorry..

 

You know what I live for?

I live for my destiny, and now I know that my destiny

Is you.. I will always love you..

My Destiny.. Jang Wooyoung

Sincerely Love,


Your Destiny

 

You’re in a better place now, some place that I don’t know where it is.

But, I know you have no pain there. You’re happy there.

And me.. I will be happy too. Because, I’ve already found my destiny. It is You, Lee Jieun.

Thank You for being my destiny..

Saranghae..

Lee Jieun.. I will always love you..

My beautiful destiny..

 

 

-FIN-

 

“ Love comes and go. But Destiny comes once and never going back”
-GHM/biiella_-

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Final

Finally this Story ended!

So sad.. So sorry for only making 12 Chapters.

But, my "Little Princess's Lover" fic won't end soon.

so Stay tune readers!

Looking forward for making another story ^^

THANKYOU FOR FOLLOWING MY STORY ALL THIS TIME

I LOVE YOU ALL MY BELOVED READERS ^^

sign,

biiella_/@gebotgeboy