Chapter 3

My Destiny, You?

 

Jang Wooyoung just open the door and let her speak for a moment.

Then, tell her to stay away from you.

“What do you want Miss?” I asked her coldly, so she would think I’m her Dead-Angel

“I just want to.. offered you some.. help, yes help! I can cook for you, clean the house for you, and I can do anything for you. But, just please forgive me” she offered me some help?

Okay actually I don’t have any housemaid. Maybe I can use her to do my whole houseworks.

~

Oh, please! I beg on you Jang Wooyoung-ssi, please just once forgive me.

“Okay.. that’ll be fine, but don’t touch my stuffs and just clean the house everyday and also cook for my breakfast,lunch, and dinner”

Finally, I can breathe again.

“I got it!, I will do my best! Aren’t you hungry now, Wooyoung-ssi? I’ll cook for your dinner now.” I give him my puppy eyes, and he just keep silent and let me walk in to his Apartement.

Nice and so comfortable Apartement, he is a good cleaner I think. Not messy like mine.

“Just cook, what is in the fridge. I don’t like spicy and junk food” Whoaa, he eat well.

 

“ta-da, this is your food. Eat well” I said and put a bowl of Chicken Porridge in front of him, sitting on his modern chair.

“Porridge? You cooked me porridge?” he ask confusely, he didn’t like it did he?

“You said, I have to cook what is in the fridge, and you only got rice, chicken and some herbs” I explain all the ingredients include the herbs I used.

“Chicken? Its better because you cooked it with Chicken” so he likes chicken, thats good then.

I come to his apartement day by day, he told me to come early. So I can cook him some Chicken recipe he likes to eat.

He even give me his Apartement’s card key, so I can come to his apartement without waking him up. Junho didn’t know about this.

Only their Manager Hyung, I mean Manager Oppa knows I’m helping him, but this guy keep calling me ‘His Maid’.

“Wooyoung-ah!!” I heard someone is calling Wooyoung from the Phone Bell, its Junho. Omo!

“Aigoo~, you’re taking too long, I just come in with the keys you gave to me before.” Junho continue grumbling himself

Wooyoung is now taking a bath and me? I am dead!

~

I open my eyes widely, looking at Jieun at Wooyoung’s place makes my heart beating so fast, what is she doing here?

“Ji..Ji..Jie..Jieu..Jieun-ah what are you doing here? In Wooyoung’s apartement? Are you...”

“Ya..Ya..! cut it off, don’t think too much. I’m only helping him, he got injured because of me so.. I want to pay for it. And I’m sorry for not telling you first Junho-ah..”

she explain all of the situation and then Wooyoung come from the bathroom.

“Junho-ah?” he asked with only towel he wear.

“YA! Are you crazy? Put your clothes on now! Jang Woo Young!” The girl I like suddenly closed her eyes, Wooyoung is only topless, but why do I think they’re so close?

“Okay! I’ll be right back” Wooyoung said then he runs to his room.

Actually, what is happening here? Aish!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3 , sorry it also short.

don't kill me readers. I only copy-paste this story.

cause I've wrote it before. the only thing change is "Min Joo to Jieun"

Need Subscribers, Comments, Readers. Or I won't write anymore #Kidding :D

Kamsahamnida^^

biiella_ / @gebotgeboy (follow my twitter too)