Chapter 5

My Destiny, You?

 

“My parents already passed away, I lived alone and I like dance so thats why I want to be a part of JYPE. Sometimes I felt dizzy and it becomes more often, so I decide to have a Medical Test. And the result says I have a Cancer in my Brain” she cried

“And you didn’t tell me first when I told you to be my maid?” I ask her.

“I’m sorry, I don’t want to make all of you worried about me and please don’t tell anyone about my illness, I beg on you” she grab my right hand and started to cry more.

~

“Don’t worry I’m here, I’m here with you” I said to her. I feel something different within myself when I meet her, or just say be with her, beside her.

“I won’t tell everyone about your illness, I promise” I continue my sentences.

“Thankyou Wooyoung-ah, I really do lucky to have you here” I did too Jieun-ah. Wait.. I did too?

“hmm..”

“hmm.. what?” I asked her.

“2PM’s Concert is tomorrow right?” she asked me, she can’t watch the concert she still sick.

“Yeah, Why?”

“Nothing, I just wonder if you want to watch the Concert, I’ll be okay here” she smiled and I hate those smile that make me melting.

“I don’t want to”

“Why? I thaught you.. is it because of my fault broke your hand?” she turn her head down and started to cry again, and I hate those tears too.

“Neh? What? No, its not. I’ll take care of you tomorrow” I smiled.

~

Jang Wooyoung, maybe this is the first time you give me your Smile, a real Smile.

I’m so happy to see it, cause I haven’t see it before.

“But, I still have to clean up your Apartement” Maybe its too much cause I’m now really sick.

“No need, I’m going to sleep here tonight” What? Am I deaf? But, this is not Jang Wooyoung first I met, this is Jang Wooyoung I really know.

Suddenly , I haven’t said anything but Doctor Kang is knocking the door, so we let him in.

“Lee Jieun-ssi, you can go home tomorrow. But, you still have to drink your medicines as I told you before” Doctor Kang is my Personal Doctor, he takes a good care of me everytime I feel My Cancer and I feel Dizzy.

“Oh, yes Mr.Jang I think you have to take a good care of your ‘girlfriend’ “ did he say girlfriend? Me? Wooyoung’s girlfriend?

~

I am doom now, how come the doctor say girlfriend in front of her. Well, I have to say JiEun’s my girlfriend or the Doctor won’t let me in.

“I am your girlfriend? Now, I’m the one who needs some explanation here” again, an awkward silent around us.

“If I didn’t say you’re my girlfriend, the doctor won’t let me in. And Junho, he left me alone with you because of Jin Young Hyung called him to go to the Practice room. Understand?” thats an explanation.

“Okay, I understand. How about your hand? Is it better now?” She hold my broke hand softly, I can’t be blush now, I can’t.

“Yeah, better. The doctor said, I can use my left hand as usual again in a week”

“That’s great! I’ll pray for you, and you have to pray for me too okay?” I just nodded and giggling at her manner now.

She is Cute

~

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

SUBSCRIBES & COMMENTS

or I won't write this story anymore.

LOL just kidding, don't make it Serious ^^

Just Keep Reading This Story People!

sign,
biiella_/ @gebotgeboy