Chapter 8

My Destiny, You?

 

 

“Why? Why Jieun-ah? Is it because of Wooyoung?” he makes me feel a heart-attacked-shocked in a moment of saying ‘Wooyoung’ .

Seems like I can’t do anything about hearing Wooyoung’s name.

I do like him, but I won’t put too much hope on him. Maybe my life isn’t long as him, it causes my cancer that will kill me.

“No, it isn’t because of him”

“Ma’am, this is your food” thank God the waiter come with the food.

“Wah, let’s eat Junho-ah”

I just eat and not staring at Junho for a moment.

I’m sorry Junho, I just can’t tell you now.

~

Aish, no food here? I have to cook again.

But why did I have to cook? I have Jieun, she is still my maid, I haven’t release her from being my maid.

Maybe I just call her to come.

“Yeobseyo? Jieun-ah, come to my apartement ! I’m hungry and there’s no food here”

"Bwo? hm.. Okay, wait for me"

She said Okay, then I end my call.

 

Just about ten minutes past, I heard Jieun’s steps coming towards me.

“I’m here, I bought you some food here” Jieun showed me the steamed rice with chicken.

Aish.. I don’t like Junk food. Oh she bought some vegetables and other thing too.

“I don’t like Junk food. Just cook something for me” I ordered her.

She just nodded slowly then go to my kitchen, its better for me to watch TV while waiting for the food.

“Ouch!” I heard Jieun shouting, is she cut her self?

“Jieun-ah! Are you alright? Jieun-ah!!” I saw her holding her head it seems so hurting her.

So I bring her to the nearest Hospital around here.

 

The doctor still checking Jieun’s condition but she's still holding her head.

“Is that hurting her much doc?” I asked the doctor try to know Jieun’s real condition.

“It seemed like that Mr. Jang. Her Cancer is spreading all over her body. You should watch her and take a good care of her. For now she can go home, but make sure she drinks her medicines routinely and don’t let her get too tired” Doctor explain to me completely.

I just nodded, and Jieun come towards me.

“You still sick Jieun-ah, I’ve already eat the steamed rice you bought for me before. So no need to cook for me now, just take much rest as you need” I hold her wrist.

She ignore me and just sit down on the Hospital’s waiting chair. I follow her sitting beside her.

“Junho... He... He confessed me”

“What? Junho?” I was so shocked when she said that.

“He confessed me, at the restaurant last time” she said again.

“So, you accept him?” My heart hurting so much if she did accept Junho.

But, she didn’t talk. She only shooking her head slowly

I don’t know why but that’s make me feel relieve.

"I didn't accept him, Wooyoung-ah"

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 8!

sorry for a late update 

Busy 

But, please Read it and Love it!

dont forget to COMMENT & subscribers

sign,

biiella_ / @gebotgeboy