37

Wanted: Perfect Husband

Hyuna’s POV

“So what’s the plan today?”

“Plan? Nope no plan. I’m tired of always following a plan or schedule. We’ll just walk and see where we end up ne?” Junhyung said. I just nodded. Sounds good.

We entered a shop full of shades first. Well some of them are specs and other kinds of sunglasses. We had fun trying out many different kinds of sunglasses but Junhyung was careful not to let his face out without a shade on. “Should I buy a sunglass too? Like you always wear?” I asked, putting on a big pair of shades that almost covers more than half of my face. I grinned at him and he laughed.

“Why not?” he shrugged and smiled. It was quite hard choosing one since there were so many of them. Junhyung picked one with a white frame and rectangle shaped with rounded sides. I tried it on and it fits perfectly. I turned to him and nodded happily. We walked to the counter and he took the shades from me. I titled my head slightly, confused. He took out his wallet and paid for it before I could even say anything.

“Yah! Why did you pay??” I smacked his arm as we walked out of the shop.

“Oh you were about to pay? I didn’t know! Its okay you’ll be paying next,” he smiled. I raised an eyebrow, looking at him walking infront of me.

“I don’t like people to pay for me Junhyung,” I said, glaring at him. He sighed. We walked into a stationary store and he went straight to the counter.

“Excuse me, can I borrow a thin permanent marker?” he asked the cashier politely. The girl looked around behind the counter and found the marker he wanted. He took it and asked for my shades.

“What for?” I asked.

“You’ll see,” he said, smiling. I gave him and he uncapped the marker. He started writing something on the right side of the frame. I tried to peek but he turned away from me, not letting me see.

He smiled widely when he’s done and gave the marker back to the girl and gave me my shades. I look at what he wrote. It was his name.

“Huh?” I asked him clueless.

“Since you don’t like me buying it for you, just take it as if it was previously mine and I gave it to you. Ok?” he smiled. I chuckled. That’s lame but cute.

“You and your ideas..” I shook my head and put the shades on.

 

“What do you look for in a girl Junhyung?” I asked as we were walking around the mall aimlessly.

“Hmm.. I don’t really know. But what I know is that she must be able to take me for who I am and I can be myself around her,” he replied.

“What do you mean by take you for who you are?”

“It means she don’t want to change anything about me. And also she knows that I’m an idol and maybe we can’t be like normal couples. There has to be some restrictions. You know, the media..” he pouted and nodded slowly.

“So meaning, if you have a girlfriend, you don’t want to expose her to the media?”

“Depends on what she wants. If wants me to tell, I will but the media will follow her around. She has to take care of everything she do. If she doesn’t want me to tell, we can’t go out freely. Our relationship will be a secret,” he said rather sadly.

“That’s.. tough.”

 

We walked passed a plushy shop and one of them really attracted me to it. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him excitedly to the shop. He looked around the shop weirdly since all were pink and girly.

“You go to these kinds of shops?” he asked as I was looking at the pink owl plushy with big cute eyes.

“Well not really. This one just attracted my attention,” I said smiling to the plushy, pressing its nose. He chuckled looking at my actions. Suddenly my phone rang and it was one of my collegeue.

“Sorry I have to take this outside,” I looked at him apologetically.

“Yeah sure. I don’t mind,” he smiled.

 

I went back into the shop and Junhyung was walking from the cashier with a paper bag in his hand.

“What’s that?” I asked, pointing to the covered paper bag.

“Oh its nothing. Gaja!” he said, taking my hand and walking out of the shop.

“Do you want to eat? Its lunch time already,” he asked. He still have not let go of my hand since just now. Surprisingly.. I liked it.

“Yeah I’m quite hungry too. Where do you want to eat?” We walked around trying to find a nice place to have lunch and we end up in a small, homely kind of Japanese restaurant. Not too grand, not to cheap either. Just nice.

We were directed to our table and we sat on the platform, cross legged. The tables are all very secluded, specially to keep the customers’ privacy. All the tables and platforms were made from wood and the lights were very dim. The waiter gave us our menus and we ordered. As the waiter walked away, Junhyung took off his hood and shades.

“Ahh.. At last I can see your face clearly,” he said, leaning back. I just smiled and looked around the place. I realized he was still looking at me from the corner of my eye.

“What?” I asked, frowning slightly.

“I like looking at you,” he smiled, tilting his head slightly to the side. I felt my face warm up a little but I tried to keep a straight face.

“Eww so cheesy..” I pretended to shudder. He just laughed.

 

“Have you been here before? You seemed to know what to order,” I said.

“Yeah they had a branch in Japan and I went there when I was on tour,” he said. I nodded my head thoughtfully.

“Do you have any ex-es?” I asked randomly.

“Why do you want to know?” he smirked. I rolled my eyes.

“I’m just asking..” He chuckled.

“I have 2,” he stated.

“How was the break up?”

“The first was not so bad. We were both just trying out. But she moved right after we break up. Maybe she didn’t take it so lightly afterall,” he said.

“Why didn’t it work?”

“I don’t know.. maybe I wasn’t ready to be attached yet. I felt quite restricted to do anything when I’m with her. like, I can’t talk to other girls, can’t go out with my own friends,..”

I nodded slowly. Gosh even I won’t do that if I have a boyfriend.

“The second..” he chuckled to himself.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“The second was Min. You remember her?” he asked me. Oh yes I remember her.. I nodded.

“Yeah she’s my childhood friend but she had a little crush on me. She kinda confessed and I said I’ll try although I’ve already treated her like a sister. Clearly it didn’t work,” he said, smiling.

“What happened?”

“I don’t know. I think we’re too comfortable being close friends that being a boyfriend to her doesn’t seem right. I don’t want to give her false hopes so if I can’t do it, I’ll tell her straight that I can’t. Love can’t be forced.”

“Does she still have feelings for you?” Why do I feel uneasy knowing that Min was his girlfriend?

“I hope not. She had other boyfriends after me so I think she had moved on. Fortunately we’re still as close as ever,” he sighed in relief, reliving the moment.

Our food soon came and we started eating slowly. “What about you?” he asked suddenly.

“Me?” I asked mouth full of noodles and some of the soup flow to the side of my mouth. He chuckled and wiped it with his thumb. I just grinned childishly at him.

“Do you have any ex-es?” he asked. . If I said I don’t, he will think I’m some lonely nerd that has never been loved before. But you are.

“I do. Five actually,” I said confidently. What the hell Kim Hyuna??

 

 

 

Heyyy!!!! Update came a lil bit early this week coz I dont think I have time to post this up tmr. :/ Just telling, I've prepared 3 chapters in advance WITHIN A DAY! :D thats coz i have exams for the next 2 weeks and i dont thing i can have time to spend longer time on the laptop. :/ 

Hope you enjoy this one! Have a great day peopleezz!! <333

 

SUBSCIRBE && COMMENT!!!