Caught

Wanted: Perfect Husband

Hey!!!! Its been a long time since I last updated! okay its been just seven days actually. But its long for me! Anyway, since I've promised a LONG chapter, a long chapter you'll get! :D fyi, this is double the usual length i write for one chapter. so its like a double update but in one chapter. :P i hope you enjoy it! sorry for grammar mistakes. i'll edit it later. :D

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

It has been a week since the date with Taecyeon. Hyerin had been busy with school so she didn’t have the time to look for my candidates. Well, she did told me of some of the lecturers she had some in college but I told her I wouldn’t date her lecturers coz it will just make things complicated if things don’t work out. So I had fun resting out of dates for a week or more.

Everytime I get stressed with work, guess who did I talk to? None other than the Joker of course. Even short simple chats can make me forget my stress. He would entertain me even when he’s busy but it will just be a short chat. I feel that he’s somewhat like my diary. I tell him almost everything. About my work, stress, rants towards Junhyung, family and many others. I know people would want a good listener but for me being with a good listener doesn’t really help coz they would just listen. Its like they don’t even care what you say. But for Joker its different. Sometimes he would give his opinion, advice, supports towards the things I say. All in all, I really like him.

 

I glanced at my phone and sighed when I see no notifications. I've sent two messages to Joker about an hour ago and there's still no reply. Even when he's extremely busy, he would either reply 15 minutes later or he would tell me straight away that he was busy and would get to me later. But today there's no reply. Is he okay? I'm more worried than angry as he've never done this before.  I decided to text him again.

To: Joker

Hey.. Are you okay? You didn't reply my messages and I know that even when you're busy you would tell me. Did you get a girlfriend already that you forget me? :P text me back ok. I'm really worried actually.):

I pressed sent and went back to reading the newspaper. Hyerin walked down the stairs while talking on the phone. I turned to her direction as her voice sounded worried.

"What are you going to do oppa? You can't leave him alone like that right?" So she's talking to Yoseob. Leave him like that? Leave who?

"You can't skip this camp oppa. You're one of the main leaders. Doesn't he have any friends that can take care of him?" My curiosity grows and I stood up and walked towards Hyerin who was standing at the dining area, leaning on the dining table.

She nodded thoughtfully. "Arasso. I'll try to ask her." She hang up and turned to me, pursing her lips together. 

"What's wrong? You sounded really worried.." I asked.

"It's Junhyung oppa. He's really sick and Yoseob and I have camp this afternoon onwards for 5 days. No one could take care of him. He's friends are all busy working and Yoseob's parents are not around either." She pouted.

I raised an eyebrow. "He's old enough to take care of himself Hyerin.. Just bring him to the doctor and everything will be fine." I said simply.

Her faced got more worried and concerned. "It's not that easy unnie. Yoseob said he's been vomiting and coughing out blood. He didn't even have the energy to fully make it to the bathroom when he wanted to vomit for the second time. He just vomited on the bathroom floor. He's really really sick unnie.."

Okay this sounds more serious than I thought. What did he eat that he got so sick?? 

"Then who's going to take care of him when Yoseob is away?" I asked suddenly sounding concerned.

"Erm.. Me and Yoseob thought that maybe...since you and Junhyung is trying to get along right.. You're also on your one week break right..... So..." Hyerin said slowly, swaying side to side not daring to make eye contact with me. I know exactly where this is going.

"No no no no... I am NOT babysitting that guy! Never Hyerin! Read my lips. Ne-ver." I crossed my arms.

"But unnie. You heard me. He's very sick. How can you have the heart to leave him at home all alone in that condition? Have some sympathy unnie..."

Great now she’s trying to make me feel heartless. I'm not heartless ok. But Junhyung have done so many irritating things to me and I'm not even sure how to take care of a sick person.

He did send you home after the date with Taecyeon and did get you an almost perfect date Hyuna. It's the least you can do to repay him. It's only for 5 days! Come on..

Damn you angel side of me. I sighed heavily. "Fine fine.. When do I go there? I don't have to sleep at Yoseob's right?"

"Well... What if he needed help in the middle of the night? What if he wanted to get water and suddenly he slipped and falls down the stairs? What if-"

"Okay okay I get it. It means I DO need to sleep there. Are you sure omma is okay with it?" I asked. As if on cue, our mum stepped into the dining area from the kitchen.

"Of course I'm okay with it dear. You're old enough to take care of yourself and since Junhyung is that sick, I'm very sure he wouldn't do anything to you." she said, smiling. I rolled my eyes. Does she hate me so much that she keep wanting me out of the house? Telling me to get married, go for dates and now, taking care of someone's son. What the hell is wrong with you omma?? 

"Why don't you take care of him instead?" I titled me head.

"I have work Hyuna. You have a one week break.." Damn. I made a wrong timing of getting a long break. It's my break and I'm supposed to be relaxing, not taking care of some sick guy! Urghh.

"Arasso.... Since all of you want me out of this house so much.." I walked to my room, preparing to pack some of my things. 

 

I went to Yoseob's alone since Hyerin needs to pack her things for camp. I knocked on the door and waited.

Yoseob open the door quickly and thanked me non stop. "Noona! Thank you sooo much for taking care of Junhyung! I know he's irritating but he won't be now. He can't even talk properly. Come in come in!" he rushed me inside and closed the door. We went upstairs and heading towards Junhyung's room. 

We went in and I saw Junhyung lying down on a king-sized bed. He's room was quite big just like Yoseob's. As we came closer, I could see that he was very pale and although he was closing his eyes, he was frowning. His hand was clutching on his stomach and the other was gripping tightly onto the bedsheets. It clearly shows that he was in great pain. He was sweating even when the air conditioner was on.  He's worse than I thought. 

"Did you bring him to the doctor yet?" I asked.

"I've called our family doctor and he said that Junhyung have a serious case of diarrhea and maybe food poisoning." I sighed and shook my head lightly. I've never seen Junhyung so weak. Can I possibly take care of him?

"Noona, I have to pack now and get to college in about half an hour. Anything you can call me." I nodded and he walked out of the room. I sat on the bed; beside him and his yes flutter open slightly. 

He frowned as he looked at me. "Hyuna?" he whispered softly. I was quite shocked he could recognize me easily so I just nodded.

"Yah.. Because of you I have to sacrifice my one week break you know! What did you eat pabo-yah," I complained.

"Wow.. I didn't know you would take care of me. Thanks Hyuna. Really that's all I can say for now." he was speaking really soft so I had to lean forward to hear him. He didnt sound very sincere but I guess he was too sick.

I just sat there, looking at him, thinking of the possible incidents that may happen during the 5 days I'm taking care of him.

"Noona?" 

I turned and saw Yoseob by the door.  "I'll be going now.." he said.

I walked with him to the front door. "Noona, if there's anything you're unsure of or anything you need help with, call me immediately arasso? His medicine is all beside his bed on the table. I really can't thank you enough noona."

"Yes Yoseob-ah. Now you better get going or else you'll be late." Or rather I wanted to say was, "You better go before I change my mind."

I went up to Junhyung's room when I heard him coughing violently. It really sounded serious.  I saw him bending over his bed and coughing profusely. I went to his side and saw blood coming out from his mouth.  My eyes widened at the sight and quickly went to the bathroom to take a wet towel.

I his back and wiped the corner of his mouth as he coughed. All the blood went into the pail by the side of his bed. Maybe Yoseob placed it there just in case Junhyung wanted to vomit. He stopped coughing and panted heavily. He lied on his bed again. I just  looked at him, brushing his bangs of his sweaty forehead an wiping his mouth with the towel that has already been stained by his blood. Aishh this is too serious. Why can't you get normal kind of sickness like everybody else Junhyung?

I tapped his arm lightly. "Jun.. Have you eaten?" I asked.

He shook his head, frowning with his eyes closed. "Yah you should eat Junhyung ah.. So. You can take your medicine." He shook his head again.

I huffed in frustration. "Fine. But when you're hungry, you have to tell me. Arasso?" He didn't respond.

I shook his shoulder and said, "Junhyung! Arasso??" He just grunted. That's enough for me. I just wanted to make sure that he was still alive. 

Boredom started to kick in. I sat on the sofa in his room and switched on the tv. I was just scrolling through the channels when suddenly I remembered about Joker. I checked my phone just in case I didn't hear his message came in as I was busy with Junhyung. Nope. No message.

I sighed. Maybe I was being persistent but I have to know what was going on. I typed another message to him.

To: Joker

Yahhhh... Have you died or something?? Where are you??

A few seconds after I sent the message, I heard a beeping sound. I was extremely happy and quickly checked my phone. No message. It means the beeping was not coming from my phone.

Aishh what a false alarm.  I looked around for the beeping sound and found that it was coming from Junhyung's phone. "Turn off that thing... It's irritating.." Junhyung grunted.

Well I didn't plan to invade your privacy mister but since you've already given me permission to it, I shall do what you say.I went to the bedside table and unlocked his phone. The beeping stopped and I was about to put down the phone when something on the screen caught my eye.

There were four unread messages and all were from the same person. My eyes widened as I saw my name as the sender's name. I opened each and every of the messages and all were from me to Joker! Did he steal my Joker's phone??

As I checked the conversation between me and him in the phone, my heart beats faster and faster.

Junhyung is Joker. Joker is Junhyung.

I stomped to his side and gave his shoulder a hard push. He opened his eyes slowly. I showed the conversation in the phone to his face.  He frowned as he read the message. His half opened eyes widened and he blinked a few times. My hands were shaking, trying to control my anger.

"You. Lied. To. Me Yong Junhyung." As I removed my hand away from his face, he tried to sit up weakly. He looked at me.

"H-hyuna.. I.. I can explain."

"Really? Fine. Explain Junhyung." I glared at him.

His eyes were trying to look for answers, or rather, excuses. He failed when he didn't say a word for 10 seconds.

"Can't explain can you?" I scoffed and stomped away. He tried to reach for my hand but I was already away from his grasp. Tears were already flowing from my eyes and I don't even know why.

As I walked away, I heard him calling out my name but I just ignored it. Suddenly just as I was about to open the door, I heard a loud thud. The sound stopped my tracks. 

He fell. I'm sure he did. He's already weak and he tried to stop me from leaving. Should I turn or continue walking out of the door?  I shut my eyes as tears stream down my cheeks. I turned and saw that he was really on the floor, trying to push himself from the ground but failed terribly.

I bit my lip seeing him in that situation. I walked towards him and carried his heavy body up and helped him to the bed. He lied down, eyes still focused on me. As I set him down, I walked away, planning to leave already.

This time he successfully got a grip on my wrist but it was a weak grip. "Hyuna.." he said softly.

I shoved his hand away. "Don't bother," I said coldly and continue walking.

As I went out of the room, I slammed the door shut. I wanted to walk down the stairs but my legs became weak and I leaned on the wall beside his door. Tears kept on flowing and I just shut my eyes. I sat on the floor and brought my knees up to my chest. I just cried silently.

The only person that I thought could make me happy, make my day better, was the one who would ruin it just by a word he said. I felt cheated. My perfect one, gone just like that. I thought Joker was the one. But he's not. He's Yong Junhyung. Junhyung lied. Joker lied. Was it fun Junhyung? Playing with my feelings? Seeing me so in love talking about Joker when you know that it was you all along. He really is the Joker. But people didn't laugh at him. He was having fun laughing at people! No, me! Only me!

From inside the room, I could hear him vomiting and coughing again. It sounds bad. Very bad.  I don't care. I don't care.

I heard a few heavy thuds along with his coughs. I heard a door being slammed opened. Junhyung kept on vomiting and coughing non stop.  I pursed my lips together and shut my eyes, trying to block out the sounds and thoughts I have of what was happening inside the room. I kept on crying, thinking of how he was suffering right now.

You're not heartless Hyuna. You're angry but not heartless. He's sick Hyuna. Very sick.I stood up immediately as soon as that thought sank in like water on sponge.

 

I opened the door and Junhyung was no longer on his bed. I saw drops of blood on the ceramic floor and as I walked to the side of his bed, the pail was already filled with vomit and blood. I gasped and covered my mouth.

I traced the blood and it leads to the bathroom. He was kneeling hopelessly in front of the toilet bowl with his forehead resting by the edge and his hand holding it for support. He was panting heavily as I walked towards him.

I avoided the bad smell of the vomit and kneeled beside him. I held his shoulder lightly to let him know that I was beside him. He seemed shocked when he looked up at me.

I helped him up on his feet and bent him down towards the sink. I let the tap run and washed his mouth with the water to clean the blood and vomit from the corners of his mouth. I didn't care if it touches my bare hand.

He was slipping through my arm as he was heavy and I was only holding him up with one hand. I closed the tap and walked him to his bed, making sure to avoid the drips of blood on the floor. I lay him down on the bed and he just followed like a puppet.

I went to the other side of the bed to take the pail and drained it down the toilet bowl. Maybe I was too angry or too sad to even care about the stench. I washed the pail and wetted a towel to wipe drips of blood on the floor. I placed the pail beside his bed again and cleaned the towel once I've finished wiping the floor.

As I poured some water, I walked towards Junhyung's side of the bed and sat on the edge. I placed my hand behind his neck and brought his mouth closer to the glass. He drank the water obediently. After placing the glass on the table, I looked at him.

"I'm doing this because you're terribly sick and I've promised Yoseob that I will take care of you. I'm still angry with you and once you get better, I don't want to see your face anymore." He just looked at me as I talked.  I don't care.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yay! You're right! Whoever that guessed its Junhyung (i bet everyone did) is right! Uh oh.. but Hyuna didnt seem happy about it. What will happen?? Hehe.. :P

If you want to know.... SUBSCRIBE && COMMENT!