Life Saver?

Wanted: Perfect Husband

 

I followed him quietly as I was scared I might offend him again and he might just leave me in the middle of nowhere. I soon realized we were heading to a cinema. He queued in the line with me beside him. As he got to the counter he bought two tickets to “Hello Stranger”. He gave me both and he bought popcorn and drinks. We went in and sat down. I just realized that we were sitting at the far back and it was a couple seat. There were only 2-3 people inside as there is still about 15 minutes till the show starts. He chewed on the popcorn while I looked at the tickets.

“Since when do you watch Thai movies??” I asked, surprised that the movie we are about to watch is a Thailand movie.

“Since today,” he answered simply with popcorn in his mouth.

“What’s the story about?” I asked, turning to him.

“If I know, I wouldn’t be here now, would I?” he tilted his head to me and gave a duh look.

“You should have watched the trailer right….”

He sighed as if it was so troublesome for him to tell me a brief description of the story. I didn’t care.

“Its about a girl and a guy. They were both Thai and they went to Seoul to…. Travel I think…” he explained, sounding bored.

“I don’t know why, I think the guy got lost or something that he started following the girl. Then she agreed that he could tag along but on one condition. They cannot know each others’ name.”

“Why?”

“According to her, if they know about each other, they would have to care about each other’s feelings and that is troublesome,” he said in a more interested manner.

“Then what happened?” I’m curious. The story is quite interesting.

“Baby, isn’t that what we are here for? Like I’ve said, if I know the story, I wouldn’t be here!” Junhyung said.

I was shocked when he called me ‘baby’. I know he didn’t mean in a sweet-couple-like way, but it sounds sweet when he called me that. I tried to shake off that feeling straight away.

“Don’t ever call me that again,” I warned.

“Waeyo?” he asked, tilting his head.

“It gives me the creeps,” I lied.

He chuckled. “Then I shall call you that more often.”

I rolled my eyes. “What makes you think we’re going to meet again?”

“Who knows if I bumped into you one day or you want to fetch your sister from Yoseob’s again, I can just call you that. You might even like it in the end,” he said, smirking at his last sentence.

I’ve already did you bastard.

I rolled my eyes unconsciously. It has become a habit actually. “So why the cinema?”

“It’s the only place I get to relax and no one recognizes me. Besides, I’ve been wanting to watch this movie a long time ago. I just didn’t have the time.” He shrugged.

I nodded and soon after then movie starts. We were quiet watching the movie although we did laugh at the comedies made. I rarely watch movies as I’m always hooked up with work and I prefer it like that. But a movie once in awhile doesn’t hurt.

“My name is…..” the guy spoke in thai.

And then the credits rolled up.

“That’s it?” I asked Junhyung bluntly. I was quite frustrated that it was kind of a cliffhanger at the end.

“Can’t you see the credits rolling up?” he raised an eyebrow. He chuckled looking at my puzzled expression.

“This is what you call the art of filming,” he said as-matter-of-factly.

Art of filming, my .

“Gaja baby,” Junhyung said, walking out of the cinema. My heart did flips when he said that word and I hate it.

 

We were out of the cinema and I just noticed that we were in a shopping center. I guess I’ve followed him too closely before the movie that I didn’t even noticed we went into a shopping center.

“Where’re we going now?” I asked, trying to keep up with his pace.

“I don’t know about you, but I’m going home,” he said simply.

I stopped abruptly; shocked that he was just leaving me here, while he just continued walking. He didn’t even care if he leaves me here all alone. Wait- why am I so pissed that he doesn’t care??

“Yah!” I shouted as he left me.

He turned and smirked. “Call your sister if you don’t know how to go home. I bet you’re already cooled down and won’t slap your sister for what she did right? So I guess my job is done.”

Its true. I followed him because I don’t want to face Hyerin just yet. I’ve cooled down but why do I feel that I still want to walk around with him? Wait, walk around? What am I saying? He said he’s going HOME Hyuna.

I rolled my eyes. I seriously don’t know what to do right now. Yes I can call Hyerin. But I didn’t feel like it. And this guy here is getting further and further away from where I’m standing. He’s really leaving me.

“Yah Yong Junhyung!” I shouted.

He turned, ran to me and covered my mouth. He did all that in about less than a second. My eyes widened and pushed his big hands away from my mouth.

“Don’t you know what can happen to me if you shout my name like that??” he whispered threateningly.

Oh right. He was an idol. “I… I…. DON’T CAREE!!” I laughed loudly like a crazy lady.

He squint his eyes, looking at me in disgust.

“Listen, I’m bored and I don’t want to go home. I took a whole day off from work just for this stupid date. You better entertain me before I make screaming fangirls run after you,” I said, smirking proudly.

“WHY ARE YOU ASKING MEEEEEE??? Go and find someone else to bother,” he whined.

“Well you’re the one who brought me to the cinema!” I crossed my arms.

“That’s because I wanted to go there! And I didn’t BRING you there. You FOLLOWED me remember?” he said with his face leaning closer to me by every word he emphasized on.

“Okay then. I’ll FOLLOW you again. Where you’re going?” I asked innocently, emphasizing on some words the same way he did.

“I SAID I’M GOING HOME!” he exhaled in frustration and his lips. Its like I was so troublesome. Well yeah I am actually.

He his heels and walked, stomping his feet along the way. Okay home. What a bore. But it’s better than being here all by myself. I skipped to Junhyung’s side and smiled like an angel when he glanced at me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HYYEEE!!! im not seeing the orange box lately and im sad. :( so i decided to update. hopefully i see the box again! :D so anyway, if you guys wanna watch the trailer for Hello Stranger, then heres the video! :D rememeber to COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!! oh ya. and ive fugured a solution for silent readers like me. im thinking that you guys probably dont know what to comment on, so let me giv you a solution. just comment that you've read it. serious. thats all i need. i mean if i only get 4-5 comments, it felt like only 4-4 read it. yea? so just say, "Hey Ive read it! :)". Thank you sooo much! :DDD

 

 

 

 

 

and another thing, ive just created another tumblr where i only post my own movie posters. mostly will be Junyhyung, but i'll try to do characters of other members of other groups also. :) recently ive just made one on Yoseob and another on Jay Park. :) so here's the link! :) http://onlymakebeliefs.tumblr.com/