Bad Timing

Wanted: Perfect Husband

SURPRISE!! Keke.. ^^ I think all of you wished upon a star that I get some ideas. So here I am! but like I said, next 2 weeks i may not be able to update. :( i lost some subscribers though.. sokkay.. thank you for staying with this story thus far. :) i hope you'll come back soon. :P btw, lets just imagine all of b2st's songs are Junhyung's kay? For the sake of the storyline. :) anyways.. enjoy!

 

 

My life was getting busy eversince I got back to work. New projects, new covers, new writers. I need to handle almost everything. Apparently Junhyung was also back to his work. He went to Japan for a showcase and I’ve not heard from him since. Well depends on how you define ‘heard from him’ though. I’ve been listening to almost all of his songs lately and I’m getting addicted to his voice. Especially when he rap. Its no wonder he was so popular.

I was about to go to a meeting that I had been waiting for weeks. The editor-in-chief is finally going to see my new concept for the magazine. I’ve been working on it, never missing any detail. I grabbed my file when suddenly my phone buzzed. I answered it hurriedly.

“Yeoboseyo?” I said.

“Hyuna! I’ve not heard you for some time. How-“

“Oh Junhyung-ah, I’m going for a meeting right now. I’ll call you later?” I asked, cutting him off.

“Oh.. Deh..” he sounded abit sad but I didn’t really have the time. Out of all the timing, he had to call now?

“Annyeong” I said quickly and hung up. I clutch onto my files and rushed into the meeting room. Hopefully everything goes well.

As I stepped into the meeting room, all eyes were focused on me. I calm myself, breathing slowly before I start.

 

After an hour of heart-stopping meeting, I walked out of the meeting room with a smile plastered on my face. I sighed in relief. Its all over and now the magazine is going to change in my very own concept. I went to my office and sat comfortably on the swivel chair.

“I’m very pleased with your idea Ms Kim. Great job done. Who knows, you might be the next editor-in-chief.” The chief editor’s words were still replaying in head like a broken record.

Suddenly I remembered that Junhyung had called me before. I took my phone and called his phone. No one seems to be answering the phone. When the ringing was about to end, it answered. Finally.

“Junhyung! Guess what? I got great news!” I said happily.

“Sorry this is his manager. Junhyung is performing now. May I take a message?” the man said. My smile faded.

“Oh jinja? It’s okay then. I’ll call him some other time. Thank you,” I said and hung up. Dang. I thought I wanted him to be the first to know.. I guess not.

 

I sat in my room, earpiece stuck in my ears, listening to Clenching a Tight Fist. I told my mum not to disturb me as I’m focusing on my work. After a few hours of intense work, I leaned back on my chair and closed my eyes. As I listened to his voice, his face appeared in my head.

“Jugeul ji moreundago… keunsorichideon neon daeche eodi inni.. eodi ganni…?” I sang with all my heart as the I hear the words through my ears.

“Eodiya?? Eodiya Junhyung???” I shouted to myself. As the music stopped, I felt a hot breath near my right ear.

“I’m right here..” he whispered. I jumped out of my seat, dropping my earpiece and turned around, only to be faced with Junhyung’s smirk.

“W-wh-what are y-you doing here??” I stuttered.

He shrugged with his hands in his pockets. “To see you,” he said. I raised my eyebrows and sat back down on my chair slowly while he casually sat on my bed.

“Are you going to stare at me the whole day?” he asked, breaking my stare from him.

“When were you back?” I asked.

“Just,” he simply said. Are you kidding me?

“Just… as in…?”

“Just as in I reached my house about half an hour ago.” He smiled.

“And you’re already here??” I asked in shocked.

“Well yeah. Can’t I? I haven’t seen you for more than a week Hyuna..” he whined, resting his hand on the bed, supporting his body. Wow he came to see me right after he’s back from Japan. I nodded.

“When I call you, you were going for a meeting. When you called me, I’m performing. Talking about bad timing…” he pouted.

“And here’s another bad timing Junhyung. You’re here when I’m busy completing my work. I have no time to entertain you,” I said.

“Aishh.. waeyo…….” He frowned. I chuckled looking at his actions. I was about to go back to my work when his comment stopped me.

“So I see you’re listening to my songs now..” he said. I didn’t want to turn. I know turning will only let me see his smirk. I remained silent.

“I know I heard the lyrics somewhere when you were singing..” Stop it Junhyung. Will you just let it go?

“I guess you really miss me huh?” he said.

“I do not!” I defended, turning my chair around to face him.

He his lips and smiled. “You don’t? Well I do.” Did he just said that he missed me?

“You.. you miss me?” I asked. My heart was no longer angry after he said that.

“No I was talking about myself. I miss myself.” He grinned. I rolled my eyes.

“Ha-ha-ha..” I laughed monotonously.

“Aren’t you tired coming back from your flight? Why didn’t you sleep at home?” I asked, changing the topic.

“No one is at home,” he said sadly.

“And you’re scared?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Aniyo! Its just boring to be at home alone..” he said.

“But I’m busy Junhyung-ah..”

“Gwenchana. I’ll sleep here while you do your work.” He lay down on my bed with his legs dangling off the bed. He closes his eyes immediately. I knew he was tired. Aishh Junhyung..

I continued with my work, without disturbing Junhyung. Time passes and it was already 2p.m. My stomach starts to grumble. As if knowing I was hungry, my mum opened the door and peeked in. Seeing that Junhyung was sleeping soundly, she uses hand gestures to ask if I want to eat. I nodded and she told me to ask Junhyung also. She walked out and closes the door.

I stood up and went over to Junhyung. He looked like an angel when he’s sleeping, his breathing was slow and calm. I bend over slightly, tapping his upper arm while cooing his name. It didn’t work. He must be so tired. I sighed. I tried again and this time he only frowned slightly and moved his head to the side, his lips.

If I would be so evil, I would have just screamed into his ears right now. But knowing that he had travelled all the way to my house right after he landed in Korea, I didn’t have the heart to do so. I sat at the edge of the bed, thinking of how to wake him up. If he was sleeping beauty, he can easily be woken up by a kiss. But he’s not so I doubt that’ll work.

I went to the bathroom and washed my hand. Without wiping them dry, I went over to Junhyung and sprinkled some of the water onto his face. He frowned and his eyes fluttered open. He looked at me sleepily and I smiled.

“Morning sleepyhead. I’m going for lunch. Do you wanna join me?” I said with a smile. He blinked his eyes several times innocently and nodded. When he wanted to sit up, I just realized I was hovering over him. I wiped some of the water on my hand on his cheeks and over his eyelids so he’ll feel a little….freshed up. He arched an eyebrow, looking at me weirdly. I giggled and stood up, pulling him with me.

 

~SUBSCRIBE && COMMENT!~