Indirect Confession

Wanted: Perfect Husband

 

“Scissors paper stone!” I said. Junhyung cheered loudly when he showed a stone and I showed scissors. I frowned when he took the cup of instant ramen. Yoseob and Hyerin were sharing one and we shared the other. They had no problem at all in sharing except for us. We played scissors paper stone to see who get to eat first.

“Yah! Don’t finish it! I’m hungry too you know!” I smacked his arm. He was slurping almost all the noodles and I’m seriously afraid that he might finish it and I’m going to end up starving.

“Me too!” he said with mouth full of noodles. He continued eating. I have to do something.

“Stop Junhyung! You better stop now!” I shouted. He shook his head while he ate.

I took the chopsticks on my hand and hit continuously on his wide forehead.

“Stop. I said stop. Stop. Stop. Stop.” I kept on repeating while hitting his forehead.

Finally he stopped eating and frowned at me. “Yah! It hurts!”

I quickly took the cup from his hand, smiling widely. “I told you to stop but you wouldn’t listen..” I said nonchalantly.

“But I’m not done!” he complained.

“When are you going to be huh? When the cup is empty?!” I retorted. I looked into the cup.

“Yahhh!! You finished more than half of the ramen already pabo!” I shouted. He smirked and shrugged his shoulders. Argghh!! I’m fuming with anger right now that I swore there’s smoke coming out from my ears.

“Aish.. be grateful. At least there’s still some left,” he pretended to advise me. I ignored him and ate what’s left which isn’t a lot.

My stomach was still grumbling when I emptied the cup. Why didn’t we bring more food? Aish..

“Here noona let me throw the cup for you,” Yoseob said, standing infront of me.

“Thank you Yoseob-ah. You’re such a gentleman. Not like some people..” I said glaring at Junhyung as I passed my cup to Yoseob. Junhyung didn’t even turn as if he didn’t hear anything. Yoseob and Hyerin went to the kitchen together. Why do they always have to be together? Does it take 2 people to throw 2 small empty cups?

“I’m never sharing anything with you again,” I said. He continued watching the tv with his poker face.

 

After the terrible dinner we went to our rooms to sleep. I quickly washed up and lay down in the middle of the big bed, stretching out my arms and legs like a starfish. Junhyung walked into the room after he had washed up. He hung his towel around his neck while drying his hair.

He stopped on his tracks when he saw me.

“Yah.. move a little. There’s no space for me,” he said while placing his towel on the chair infront of the dresser.

“I told you you’re going to sleep in the living room Junhyung,” I said, looking up with only my head propping up slightly.

He sighed. “Arasso..” he said softly. What??

“You’re going to sleep outside?” I asked, shocked that he actually gave in. Is this Yong Junhyung? Is this really him?

“Yeah..” he answered simply while taking a blanket from the cupboard and his phone from the dresser. Don’t ask him anymore Hyuna. You should be happy he’s sleeping outside! This is what you wanted right? Besides, he did eat more than half of the ramen.

He walked out of the room slowly and closed the door behind him. Great now I feel bad. I shouldn’t be! Sleep Hyuna. Just sleep. Its good that he’s outside. Yes. Its good. My eyes closed slowly.

 

I was awakened slightly when I heard shuffling noises and my bed moved a little. My head moved side to side while my eyebrows creased in the middle. I felt something hot on my face and I opened my eyes slightly. My eyes grew wide when I saw Junhyung hovering over me with his face inches from mine.

“Jun-“ My words were cut when he suddenly crashed his lips onto mine, kissing me roughly. My words muffled into the kiss as my hand tried to push him away by hitting his chest. The moment his tongue slid inside my mouth, I lost it. I started to relax slowly and the kiss became more gentle but deeper. His hand held on my waist while the other was supporting himself up. I didn’t know why I did it, but my hands travelled to his waist and slide beneath his shirt, feeling his hard rock abs. I accidentally moaned in the kiss and I felt his lips curled up into a smile.

After a few breathless minutes, he broke the kiss, leaving both of us panting. We looked into each others’ eyes in silence. He his lips slowly.

“Wh-what are y-you doing here?” I stammered. Too late to ask now.

“Do you really think I would let my back suffer by sleeping on the sofa the whole night?” He smirked. Just as I thought. Junhyung wouldn’t give in so easily.

I rolled my eyes. “Fine. Just get off me.”

He laughed. “Are you sure you want me to do that?” He raised an eyebrow.

I just remembered that I not only responded to his kiss but I showed that I was enjoying it. Thankfully the room was quite dark so he couldn’t see me blushing.

“Y-yes. I mean yes. Get off. Now.” I said and pushed him to the other side of the bed.

He laughed as he rolled over. I my side, backfacing him. I kept on touching my lips unconsciously. I felt him move and I shut my eyes, pretending to be asleep already.

Suddenly I felt his arms circling my waist, hugging me from behind. He rested his chin on my shoulder, pulling me closer to his warm body. My body tensed up and my eyes shot open, shocked by his actions.

“Goodnight baby~” he whispered close to my ear. I felt his breathing slowed down, indicating that he’s probably sleeping already. I gulped, thinking if I should move away from him. In the end, I feel asleep as I was too tired to even think.

 

My eyes fluttered open when I heard the chirping sounds of birds outside. I just remembered that we’re in the cottage surrounded by the woods. I found myself hugging Junhyung by the waist as my head rested on his chest and his arm was around my shoulders. I really slept with him last night. Damn…

He moved slightly and I shut my eyes back. He moved again and his finger shifted my hair that was covering my face to tuck it behind my ear. I felt his hand caressing my cheek with his thumb softly.

“Still asleep? You must be tired..” he said softly. He sighed.

“I’m sorry for eating too much yesterday night. I guess I started getting really hungry when I get really worried.” He scoffed. Hell yeah you should be sorry. But.. Worried about what? I remained still since he thought I was still sleeping.

“I was too paranoid when we heard what Yoseob and Hyerin said. I was scared that you might find out,” he said softly and sighed again.

Find out about what?? Aish Yong Junhyung! You made me want to just wake up and force you to spit everything out. I tried to remember back what Yoseob and Hyerin had said last night.

“Unnie should go for more dates! Then will she realize that she likes Junhyung hyung..” Okay too far to the front. Rewind a little.

“The more two people fight, the more likely they will fall for each other. And I read somewhere that mostly, when a guy likes to tease a girl, it means he likes her” My eyes almost shot open.

Erm..

 

I'm posting this up again just in case by next week it can't be retrieved back. If it does, I'll just delete it. :)