Going Home

Wanted: Perfect Husband

Hello! I think this is kinda a short chapter but its been in my mind for quite sometime! i just had to get it out before I forget. keke.. enjoy!

 

 

“Hey what time are you going home tomorrow?” Junhyung asked. We were just chilling in his bedroom, watching endless dramas on the tv. It seems to me like a slumber party. The only difference was that he’s a guy and there’s only the two of us on the bed. Okay that sounds wrong.

I thought about it for awhile. “Maybe when Yoseob gets back. Wae? Do you want me to leave earlier?” I glared at him.

“Aniyo.. Of course I want you to stay longer. But if you wanna leave like, tonight, that would be better.”

I turned to him in disbelief. My mouth hanged open. How dare he ask me to leave! I took care of him for 5 whole days and he wants me to leave just because he’s all better??

“Yah Yong Junhyung! You want to die?!” I shouted at him. He laughed out loud. I grabbed the biggest pillow and smacked his head and back countless times.

He took hold of the pillow, stopping me from hitting him any further. “I’m kidding! I’m kidding!” He wiped his tears from laughing too much.

I pouted and crossed my arms. I turned my body from him and stared at an opposite wall while sitting cross-legged on the bed.

“Aww come on.. I was just kidding. I want you to stay longer if you can,” he said tugging on my sleeve. I tried to keep my smile from creeping out. Let’s see how you can coax me Junhyung.

Seeing that there wasn’t any response from me, Junhyung whined my name. “Hyuna~”

Out of the sudden he hugged me from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder. His arms rested across my crossed arms as he hugged me tightly, swaying me side to side. My eyes widened for a second but I kept my cool and acted as if I wasn’t shocked by his actions.

He nuzzled his nose at the crook of my neck and it tickled. That made me smile and I chuckled, trying to move my neck away from him. He smiled against my skin.

“Okay okay.. Now can you get away from me?” I said.

“Nope! I like it this way.” I sighed.

“Can we at least turn towards the tv? You know we are facing the wall right?”

He laughed. “Well you’re the one who turned this way.” He let go of me and we turned towards the tv. He leaned on the headboard, bringing me along with him. I lied on his chest just like this morning. His right arm hugged me, across my chest, just above my s. I’m lucky he’s not that ertic.

 

 

 

I woke up the next morning by the buzzing sound of my phone in my pocket. I checked it and it was a message from my boss. He told me that I have to pick up some things from work since I’ve not been at work for nearly a week.

I felt some movements beside me. I just realized that I actually slept the whole night on Junhyung’s bed. With him. Nothing happened. Thank god.

I turned to him and saw his sleeping face. I guess we were really tired after chatting and laughing all night that we just fell asleep. I got out of bed slowly, careful not to wake him up, and went to the bathroom. After bathing, I wore a simple red t-shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans. I walked out of the bathroom and Junhyung was waking up. He was looking around but his head turned to me the moment I stepped out of the bathroom. I just smiled looking at his sleepy face and messed up hair.

“You’re going already? I thought you would wait for Yoseob?” he asked innocently.

“My boss called and I have to pick up some things in the office. Sorry..” I looked at him apologetically.

He pouted and got out of his bed. He walked towards me. “Do you want me to send you?”

“It’s okay. Be a good boy and wait for Yoseob to come home okay?” I smiled.

He chuckled and shook his head to himself. He went into the bathroom, taking his towel with him. I went over to my things and started packing. My stay here was worthwhile and it clears up the tension between me and Junhyung. He’s still the Joker I know but no longer 'the one' I thought he was going to be. He’s just a friend now. Maybe a close friend.

 

 

After I finish packing, Junhyung walked out of the bathroom with only his denim jeans, drying his hair with a towel. Are you trying to make this hard for me Junhyung? I get it okay. You have nice 6 packs. Damn.

I tried to remain calm. I turned to my bags and kept on zipping and ping them since I was already done with packing but I just didn’t know what to do next. I took my bags and placed them by the door. I took the courage to turn to him, hoping that he has already put on at least a t-shirt. He hasn’t.

I walked up to him. “I guess I’ll be going now.” I smiled.

“Do you really have to go now..” he walked closer to me, closing our gap.

“Yes…. Watch tv, eat your breakfast, do whatever you want until Yoseob comes home.”

He sighed. He seems to be getting closer and closer to me but I didn’t budge. His face was now inches away from mine, looking straight into my eyes.

“How should I thank you for taking care of me?” he said softly. I raised my eyebrows slightly. His right hand went to the back of my neck slowly, pulling my head closer to his. As his lips touched mine, I shut my eyes. I melted into the kiss immediately, feeling his tongue entering my mouth.

His other hand travelled to my waist, pulling my body towards him. The kiss was slow, but deep and passionate. My hands went up and wrapped them around his neck.

He my bottom lip slightly and he started kissing faster, his tongue going to many different angles in my mouth. I felt his body walking backwards, bringing me along. We fell onto his bed without breaking the kiss. His hand my hips up and down while we kissed. He turned and now I was under him. He took both my legs and wrapped it around his torso tightly. He started crawling further onto the bed, while I cling on him like a koala. Surprisingly, the kiss never broke. It just got deeper and rougher.

As he reached the end of the bed, my legs let go of his torso but I pulled him closer by the neck. His hands went to my hips again, me up and down, sometimes slipping under my t-shirt.

Suddenly I remembered that I was supposed to breathe and now I was out of air. I wonder how he could stand this long. My right hand went down to his chest, pushing him away slightly. I broke the kiss, panting.

“Breathe.. I need to breathe..” I said in between the pants. His confused face turned into a smile and he just chuckled, his heart-shaped lips.

While I was finding enough air to breathe, he kissed both my cheeks and lastly my forehead. It’s normal for friends to do that right? I’m sure he doesn’t have feelings for me. Right?

“I have to go Junhyung” I said softly, breaking the silence. His lips pouted to the side and he looked down. His eyes met mine again and he smiled. He rolled off me and stood beside the bed, stretching out his arm towards me. I took it and he pulled me up. He took my bags and we walked out of the room.

“So was that like your way of saying ‘thank you for taking care of me’?” I said while we were walking down the stairs.

He gave a nervous chuckle. “Yeah you can say that.”

As we got to the door, I stepped outside and he gave me my bags. He leaned by the door frame and looked at me.

“You sure you don’t want me to send you?” he asked.

“Yes Junhyung and please put on some shirt.” He laughed.

I waved him goodbye and started walking to my house. I have to put these bags first before picking up my things. Junhyung’s taste still lingers on my lips.

 

COMMENT && SUBSRIBE! :D