36

Wanted: Perfect Husband

Annyeong! So here's the thing. Updates have been slow this weekend coz of my health and also my brain that is lacking of ideas. And for now, this is all I could come up with. Actually there's nothing wrong with WPH. Its My Angel. Whoever is reading that fic, so sorry but I have to put it on hiatus for a while. Reeeaaalllyyy writers block on that one. I have to announce here coz I don't want to post a NOT AN UPDATE chapter. So anyways.. enjoy this chapter aite? :)) And thank you so much for the well wishes on my health! I'll get well soon! :D

 

 

 

Junhyung’s POV

“Yah.. You’re wearing that?” She looked at me from top to bottom. I looked at myself and I see nothing wrong with my outfit. I was wearing denim jeans, a black hoodie with black shades on.

“Wae? I don’t see anything wrong with it..” I shrugged.

“I can’t even see your face Junhyung-ah.”

“Aish.. That’s the point right? If people can see my face, they would recognize me. You wouldn’t want to run a marathon around the shopping mall with me right?” I raised an eyebrow.

She pouted slightly. “Arasso..”

“Gwenchana. After we go home you can look at my face ALL day…” I smirked.

“Tch. Who wants to look at you?” she mocked, smacking my arm. She walked straight to the door.

“Yah! Aren’t you the one who complained that you can’t see my face?” I said while following her from behind. She was only wearing my jacket and it seemed oversized for her petite body. As soon as she stepped outside, she was caught off guard by the gush of wind and quickly stepped back to go into the house but she bumped into me instead. My arms automatically embraced her slightly.

“Gwenchana?” I asked her.

“Oh? Neh.. Its cold..” she shivered slightly.

“Then let’s take the car. If we ride the bike it might be colder.” I was about to go to the garage when she held my wrist.

“A-andwae.. Let’s just take the bike. I can wear something warmer when I get home. The distance from here to my house isn’t that far,” she said. That guy must have harassed her in a car. Aish.. how could forgot? I smiled and nodded. When we were on our way to her house, she really hugged me tight because it was cold and the speed of the bike didn’t make it any less cold.

 

We reached her house and she quickly jumped off the bike and started knocking on the door. I followed her after parking my bike to the side and just stood behind her, waiting for the door to open. The door open and without even waiting for the person to let her in, she pushed passed and ran into the house.

“Yah Kim Hyuna! I almost fell when you came in! What’s wrong with you?!” her mum shouted. She noticed that I was standing outside and let me in, smiling.

“O-o-ommaa.. I-its c-c-cold~” she said shivering inside the house. I just chuckled looking at her and her mum was shaking her head.

“Then why are you wearing so short?? Did someone steal your clothes?” her mum said mockingly.

“Ani omma.. I slept over at Junhyung’s house yesterday and I don’t have any spare clothes,” she explained.

“Ahh right.. Hyerin did told me that Yoseob told her that you slept with Junhyung last night..” she said and nodded thoughtfully. My eyes widened slightly and my eyebrows rose slightly.

“OMMA! I just slept OVER. I didn’t sleep WITH him..” she retorted.

“So both of you didn’t sleep together? Not on the same bed?” her mum challenged Hyuna to deny.

Hyuna’s mouth hanged opened, lost for words. “We.. we uh..”

“So you did!” Mrs Kim clapped her hands happily. I just laughed softly looking at her actions.

“Aish omma.. Stop being so excited for nothing.. I’m going to change,” Hyuna said while her face was already pink from blushing. She went upstairs without even turning to me to tell me to wait.

“Where are you two going?” she asked me.

“We’re going to the mall Mrs Kim. I’m sorry I didn’t bring Hyuna home last night. You must be worried,” I apologized.

“Aniyo.. I know Hyuna must have come to your place if her date goes wrong. I think you better go to her room. If not she’ll take forever to get ready,” she said. I was slightly hesitant but her mum insisted and even pushed me towards the stairs.

 

I stood infront of her room, still thinking if I should come in or not. Her door was slightly ajar and I peeked inside, hoping that she wasn’t changing. She was backfacing the door, facing the cupboard full of clothes. She tilted her head from side to side, deciding what to wear. And then it happened. She started stripping the jacket off. . Why do I have the urge to go in right now? Damn in Junhyung! Stop being a ert!

The jacket slowly falls to the ground and she was only left with her short tights. She didn’t have a bra on because it was drenched when she bathe with it this morning. She put on a new pair of bra and started choosing her clothes. Ah it.

I walked in slowly and closed the door quietly just in case. I walked towards her from behind and she was about to take a short from the cupboard when I slid my hands on her waist, holding her close to me. She gasped slightly but sighed in relief when she found out it was only me.

“Having a hard time choosing what to wear?” I whispered close to her ear. She chuckled softly.

“Neh.. I seriously have nothing to wear!” She seemed to be getting used to my touches that she wasn’t the least bit uncomfortable that I was hugging her even when she is already close to . She leaned back lightly on my body and looked at the clothes, still choosing what to wear. I lifted my head from her shoulder and started leaving soft kisses on her shoulder. Since she didn’t do anything to stop me, I moved further up to her neck and started kissing it gently.

“Uhh Jun…” she moaned softly, most probably unconscious of what she just said and titled her head to the side. I took that as a sign and slowly went to her neck, biting it occasionally.

I felt her panting and her hand gripped on mine tightly, caressing it with her thumb. When I opened my eyes then I realized that she was closing her eyes. My mouth let go of her neck and I spun her around to kiss her directly. Her hands automatically cling onto my neck and I brought her legs up to wrap around my torso while I supported her with my hands on her bottom. I stopped kissing her slowly by giving small pecks on her lips before fully letting go. I looked into her eyes and she bit her lip nervously, looking at me. I just gave her a smile.

“You should get ready you know.. We might end up not going out afterall,” I finally said.

“You’re the one who started it first!” she said, smacking my chest. I chuckled and let her down.

“Don’t be late okay baby?” I said and pinched her cheeks gently. I walked out of the room, smiling to myself.

After about a few minutes, Hyuna went down dressed in denim skinny jeans with a yellow tank top along with a white hoodie.

“So simple?” Mrs Kim said.

“We’re just going to the mall, not some classy restaurant or something,” Hyuna replied. We walked to the door, getting ready to go out.

“Junhyung-ah.. don’t bring my daughter back home so early okay? Even if you don’t bring her back at all I’m okay with it!” she said cheerfully.

“Omma!” Hyuna shouted angrily. I just laughed seeing this mother-daughter cute fight. We walked out and her mum stood by the door.

“Take care of my daughter Junhyung! Be gentle at night!” Mrs Kim shouted as she waved to us. I glanced at Hyuna and was wide open, disbelieving what her mum said.

“I will Mrs Kim. Don’t worry,” I said, smiling to her.

“Yah!” Hyuna smacked my arm.

“The thing about taking care of you! Not the thing about at night Hyuna-yah..” I said, rubbing my arm.

“Oh. Right.” She replied awkwardly.

“Well unless you want me to…” I smirked.

“Yong Junhyung!” I laughed heartily and went to my bike.

 

WELCOME NEW SUBSCRIBERS AND READERS!! COMMENT && SUBSCRIBE!!! <333

 

And imma start replying the comments that have questions. So ask me anything! About myself or ANYTHING! :D but if its something that i reeeeaallyy cant answer, then i cant. :P

@tina43 yeah we lost 2 subs... but we gained back 2 more. which means theres no difference. ^^

@JunAh4everBeast hmm depends on how you define ty. Coz as you can see, the story is not rated. But there are some skinships as you can see. So.. for REAL , maybe not. Just... maybe. :)