33

Wanted: Perfect Husband

 

I was getting ready to go to Yoseob’s house to see Junhyung when Hyerin came into my room.

“Unnie! Its been a long time but I have another candidate for you!” she said delightedly. She sat on my bed as I combed my hair at the dressing table.

“Not again Hyerin..” I whined.

“You promise to go for these dates until you found your perfect one! I’m sure this one will work!” she said, clapping her hands happily.

“Can you not go on anymore dates?” Suddenly Junhyung’s voice and words played in my mind. I bit my lower lip and put down my comb.

“Erm.. Can I not go for these dates anymore?” I asked her carefully.

“Wae unnie? Do you have someone already?” Hyerin beamed.

“Erm.. no..”

“Then you have to go! You promised!” Hyerin pouted and crossed her arms. I sighed in defeat.

“Fine whatever. Who is it?” Hyerin smiled widely and started filling me with all the information.

 

I still made my way to Yoseob’s house since my date is at night. After I knocked on the door, I just waited at the porch.

Junhyung opened the door slowly and was surprised but happy to see me.

“Hyuna-ah..” he smiled. He was still bending slightly because of the pain on his back. I just smiled back and went in as I help him also.

“Where’s Yoseob?” I asked as we sat in the living room.

“He’s upstairs doing his homework.” He smiled. “Do you want something to drink? I’ll get it for you,” he said and was about to get up painfully when I stopped him.

“Its okay Jun. I just came to see you,” I said, pulling him back down to sit. He just smiled.

“How’s your back?” I asked concerned.

“Its getting better but still sting at times.” I pouted slightly, looking at his condition. He leaned on the couch on his side, facing me as I sat crossed legged facing him.

He reached out to my face and caressed me cheek gently with his thumb. “What are you thinking about?” he asked when he noticed that I was being too quiet just looking at him. I looked at him and he raised his eyebrows.

“I.. I have a date tonight..” I said, biting my lip. He looked down for a second and his eyes met mine again. He gave a small smile.

“Then why don’t you look happy?” He held my chin with his thumb and index finger. I took his hand away from my face and played with his fingers, looking down.

“I don’t want to go..”

“Why?” he asked faintly as he tilted my head by the chin to look at him. I didn’t know what to answer so I just went for a shrug. He sat up straight and scooted closer to me. He leaned closer and placed a peck on my forehead lightly as he held the back of my neck.

“Just go okay? It might be the last. If it doesn’t go well, you can just come back here,” he said and smiled. And he was the one who told me not to go to anymore dates. What the hell Junhyung?

I nodded and force out a smile. “So who is it this time?” he chuckled.

“His name is Park Kibum. He’s an engineer. What does an engineer do?” I asked.

“Fix cars I guess?” I laughed and smacked his upper arm lightly.

“That’s a mechanic!”

“Isn’t it the same?” Junhyung said cluelessly.

“Why do you need a degree to be an engineer if you want to just fix cars right?” I said matter-of-factly. He pouted and nodded in agreement.

“Junhyung, I know this is random but um.. can I..” I said slowly not sure where my words are going.

He tilted his head. “What is it? Just say it baby.” I frowned at him.

“I told you not to call me that from the first time we met each other.” He laughed.

“Oh come on! I’ve been calling you baby eversince. Don’t tell me you don’t like it..” he teased. I rolled my eyes and he laughed again.

“Back to your random question please?” he said reminding me that I haven’t finish my sentence.

“Um.. can I.. have a hug?” I looked away in embarrassment. I was expecting him to laugh or make silly jokes from my question but instead he immediately embraced me tight, pulling me as close as possible to him. I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder, hugging him back, placing my hands at the back of his shoulders. I felt him breathing in deeply as if inhaling my scent. I looked up slightly from his shoulder and saw Yoseob walking down the stairs and he saw us. I was about to let go instantly when Yoseob waved his hands infront of his face and shook his head telling me not to. He smiled widely and walked to the kitchen quietly.

“Get home safely after your date okay? If he doesn’t send you home, you can just give me a call,” he whispered to my ear. I just nodded.

 

I got ready for my date after spending the whole day with Junhyung. All we did was just talk, laugh, watch tv and more talk.

I didn’t know what to wear so I just went with a simple red silky dress and straightened my hair. I put on slight make-up so as to not look so plain and not too ty either. Within half and hour, I was done. And just in time, the doorbell rang. I heard some talking at the living room and suddenly Hyerin barged into my room.

“He’s here!!” she said excitedly. I just nodded and took my purse before heading downstairs where my mother was having a friendly chat with Kibum. He’s quite well-build and dressed smartly with his back coat and dark blue shirt on the inside. Both of them looked up as I was walking down the stairs. Gosh I feel like Cinderella.  I blushed slightly when he looked at me in awe.

We bid goodbyes to mum and Hyerin and went to his car which happened to be a very silk black porche. Nice.

“You look really beautiful Hyuna,” he complimented. I just smiled politely and complimented him as well.

The restaurant we went to was very classy, pretty much like the restaurant I went with Taecyeon. Who knows Kibum might also be like him..

We ordered our food, talk a little bit more about ourselves and joke around here and there. I thought I might never admit it but he… is perfect.

We were walking down the streets of Seoul chatting happily when he suddenly grabbed my hand gently and held hands. I was shock at his blunt action but I didn’t pull away. It seems nice to be holding hands with a damn perfect guy while others just stared at you in envy. Oh yeah..

“Erm Hyuna, I want to show you my favourite place to go in a beautiful night like this. Shall we go?” he said.

“Sure!” I said while nodding. We went back to his car and he started driving.

We reached an empty space where there were no other cars around and it was quite dark since it is night time. He parked beside a tree and opened the hood of the car. “Look up,” he said.

As I looked upwards, I saw a pack of glittering stars in the dark skies. My mouth hang open, looking at the stars in amazement. I’ve never seen these many stars before and its really beautiful.

“This is the only place where you can see this view. Well, the other place is space itself of course,” he said. I chuckled softly.

“Hyuna..” he called out my name and I felt his hand holding to mine. I looked at him and raised my eyebrows slightly.

“You know… looking at you tonight.. you just.. take my breath away,” he confessed, looking at me from top to bottom. I giggled shyly looking away from him.

He cupped my face and suddenly kissed me harshly. My eyes widened in shock but I kissed him back when I got used to it for awhile. He leaned over me and his hands started roaming on my thigh. I was starting to worry when he slipped in his hand under my dress and going further upwards. I tried to push his hands away but he was too strong. His other hand pushed down my sleeves and my heart beats fast knowing very well where this was going. I wanted to shout but I couldn’t as he wouldn’t let go of my mouth. Junhyung.. help me.. Junhyung….

 

So sorry for the late update! Hope you enjoy it! :))

SUBSCRIBE && COMMENT! <33