Fourth Date

Wanted: Perfect Husband

Harroooww!!!! (ok im addicted to that hello coz my friend always said it) I shall explain why I don't do double updates. its possible actually. not that i mind doing more chapters. but if i do double updates, i'll get half of the comments im supposed to get. you know, if 1 chapter= 20 comments, 2 chapters= 40 comments. but if i do double updates, you guys will comment ONCE for both chapters right? im not being greedy, don't be mistaken. i just LOVVVEEE reading comments. no matter how short, how simple. i just love it. :) so yeah...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

Junhyung opened the door, revealing a smartly dressed guy holding a bunch of red roses. I didn’t get to see him clearly as Junhyung was blocking my view of him. I stood up and crept behind Junhyung. As he was a lot taller than me, I was being blocked completely by his body. Taecyeon turned out to be much taller than Junhyung but I still could not see his face as it was being blocked by Junhyung’s big head.

“Wow.. red roses? Naww you shouldn’t have bro..” Junhyung said, reaching out to take the roses. Taecyeon pulled his hand back and scoffed. I rolled my eyes.

“Uh huh.. since when do you like flowers dude? So where is she?” he asked. His voice is deep.

I was about to tip toe and reveal myself behind Junhyung’s shoulders like a superstar when Junhyung said, “She’s already asleep. Waited for you too long.”

I gaped in disbelief. What the hell Junhyung?? I punched his back and he coughed, leaning forward a little.

“You okay man?” Taecyeon asked, putting a hand on Junhyung’s shoulder.

“Err yeah. I think she might be awake now.” He turned and stepped a little to the side, looking at me. He glared for a few seconds and faked a smile.

“Oh Hyuna! There you are! I thought you were asleep!” he said, pretending to be shocked. Your acting Yong Junhyung.

So as to not create any quarrelling scene, I just smiled to Taecyeon and ignored each and every one of Junhyung’s words.

Taecyeon was so freaking hot! He was wearing a white shirt, the last two buttons on top undone along with a black coat. He smiled sweetly and handed me the roses. “For you.”

I gave my most angelic smile and took the roses. I smelt the sweet smell of the roses and smiled. “That’s so sweet of you,” I said very sweetly. I think it’s too sweet that it was very unlike me. Junhyung coughed out loud.

“So I guess you two should be going now. Don’t want the crabs and lobsters to get cold, do we?” He smirked. Is that all you know about fancy restaurants Junhyung? Crabs and lobsters? Really?

Taecyeon chuckled after hearing his friend’s stupid remark. “Yeah we shall get going. Don’t worry, I’ll send her home before midnight sir,” Taecyeon bowed slightly to Junhyung as if he ws my father and stretched out his arm to take my hand. I willingly put my hand in his. As we walked off the porch, I turned and grinned widely from ear to ear, looking at Junhyung. He just smiled and shook his head, leaning on the door frame.

Junhyung’s POV

I sighed and went into the living room. Why does she have to look so gorgeous tonight? It is seriously unlike her! And look at that. Happily grinning, holding the roses and clinging onto Taecyeon’s arm. I rested on the sofa, thinking back about what had been said to me that afternoon at the zoo.

 

I was chuckling when Hyuna walked away, completely irritated by me and obviously has nothing more to say. I’ve won again. She really can’t compete with me.

I turned and looked at my ‘date’. She’s not really my date. She’s just a childhood friend of mine that I’ve treated like my own sister. Many people used to mistake us for a couple. She shook her head, looking at me.

“What?” I asked innocently as if I did nothing wrong just a while ago.

“It’s obvious that you like her Jun..” she smiled.

“Mwoh? Me? Like Hyuna? That’s nonsense Min..”

“I know you Junhyung. If you hate her, you wouldn’t bother to . Heck, you wouldn’t even bother to say more than one sentence to her.”

I my lips. This is absurd. “I don’t hate her Min. I just like to see her mad. It doesn’t mean I like her.”

“Uh huh… again Jun. You know that she won’t talk to you unless you make her mad right? You know just now that she would just walk away if you don’t try to make her mad. You purposely called to ask about her date because you know she would answer and fight back. You just wanna keep the conversation going but the only way was to make her angry right?” she raised an eyebrow.

I scoffed and looked away, my lips again. “No Min. No. You’re thinking way too far and way too deep. It’s just a simple thing. I like to . That’s all.” I shrugged.

“Whatever  you say.. But I’ve got a question. Why must you make her angry to get her to talk to you? Did you give a bad first impression?” she asked.

“Noooooooo…. She thinks I’m im-per-fect. In every way. She only talks to perfect people. Non-perfect ones don’t deserve to talk to her.”

Min’s eyes widened. “She said that??”

“Erm… well.. not exactly like that. But that’s how I see it. She looks down on imperfect people. She even says that my job is not proper!”

She scoffed. “Come on Jun.. don’t be such a child. Everyone had their opinions. That’s just hers. Why does it bother you so much?” she smirked.

“Stop it Min. Just stop it. It doesn’t bother me and I don’t have feelings for her.”

“I didn’t say you have feelings for her.” Min laughed out loud.

I give up. There’s no point convincing this friend of mine. I puffed my cheeks and rolled my eyes.

“And now you’re being just like her!” she said in between her laughs and pointing to my face.

I just shook my head and I felt my phone vibrate.

 

I exhaled slowly. I really do not have any feelings for her. But why does my heart beats fast when I see her tonight? Why do I feel some regret on introducing her to Taecyeon?

“Aiishhhh!!!” I shook my head and messed up my hair. I can’t think straight. It must be the beer doing this to me. I need water. Yes, I need water.

End of POV

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

so like I always always say.... SUBSCRIBE && COMMENT!!!

LOVE YOU ALWAYS you !!!