Third Date

Wanted: Perfect Husband

Hollaaa! So Ive reached 20 comments. that was quite fast actually. i havent update the next chapter so go slow on the next 20 comments aite? hehe.. :P

==============================================================================================

 

“Such a nice weather don’t you think so?” I smiled at Jaehyun. Oh I’m sorry. I mean, DOCTOR Jaehyun.

“Yeah..” he nodded, looking at the skies. So we are already at the zoo. Yes we really went to the zoo. To think about it, its been quite some time since I last ‘visited’ the zoo. Years in fact.

It went quiet and from the moment we met, the only one that has done the talking was me! Come on doctor! You can talk so much when telling your patient about their sickness, and now you can’t even talk leisurely? And he didn’t even smile once! He didn’t show a stuck up face or some bored face. It was expressionless. Pokerface.

“So.. What animal do you like?” I tried again to make a conversation that will at least last for 5 minutes.

“I don’t really have a favourite.” That’s it. I sighed slowly, trying to control my annoyance.

I faked a smile. We passed by a tiger and stopped for awhile to look at it.

“Oh really? I love cats actually,” I said cheerfully.

“Oh.”

Oh?? That’s all you can say?? The tiger yawned widely and slowly. Thanks a lot Mr Tiger.

I can’t take this anymore. He’s boring Hyerin! He’s freaking boring!!

“I’m going to the ladies,” I said and walked away without even waiting for his reply.

 

As I was walking back from the ladies, I caught sight of a couple watching the flamingos. I stood for awhile at my spot and watch them. Of course. Flamingos are known for creating a heart shape. Flamingos and swans. I prefer flamingos as they are pink.

I watched the couple in awe as the girl linked arms with the guy and the guy was pointing to the flamingos. I was looking from the back so I couldn’t really see their faces. The guy turned a little and I caught his face. My eyes widened. Yong Junhyung???

 

What is he doing here?? Without hesitating any further, I stomped to him. My heart beating fast. I don’t even know why I’m angry. I just am.

 

“Junhyung,” I said.

He spun around and stopped when he saw me behind him. The girl also turned.

“Oh! Hyuna! What a surprise! Coming here to watch the monkeys, darling?” he said in a British accent. I raised an eyebrow. What’s with the accent?

“Don’t you darling me. What are you doing here Yong Junhyung?” I asked sternly.

He tilted his head. “Oh I’m here to see a F1 race.”

I frowned.

“Of course to see the animals…… Oh that reminds me! Shouldn’t you be inside?” he said, pointing to one of the cages filled with monkeys, just beside the flamingos. He chuckled.

My mouth dropped opened in disbelief. How dare you! I punched him straight on the arm.

“Ow! There no need for violence! I’m just pointing to your homeland..” he said matter-of-factly, rubbing his right arm.

I gave his arm another strong punch and my fist was starting to hurt. But I just had to. How dare he call me a monkey!

“I’m here with my date okay! How do you even know that I’m here??” I asked, not really hearing what I just asked.

“I don’t. I came here with MY date, to see the animals and that’s all. Who says I’m here because of you?” He scoffed.

I glanced at the girl across Junhyung that I totally forgotten about. Its true. He’s not here to follow you Hyuna! He’s just here by coincidence! But who would bring a date to the zoo?? Well obviously Yong Junhyung would. I pity the girl.

Now that I’m deeply embarrassed for what I’ve said without thinking, I rolled my eyes. No words to say. I’m stuck. I better walk away now. To keep my cool, I said, “Whatever Junhyung..” and walked away from them.

As soon as I turned away, Junhyung called out. “So who is it this time?”

I stopped walking and shut my eyes. Should I turn? Should I answer?

I turned. “A DOCTOR,” I said, emphasizing on the word doctor. He smiled.

“That’s good. You can get free checkups at home,” he winked and smirked.

“What does that supposed to mean??” I demanded an answer while stomping back to him.

He shrugged. “You know, if you’re sick you don’t have to go to the clinic because the doctor is already married to you.. What did you think I meant?” He smirked.

I blinked several times looking for a smart comeback. I got none. “Exactly that!” I blurted.

He laughed happily. I puffed out my cheeks. Am I that amusing to you Junhyung?

I turned to the girl across him. “I have no idea what you see in him.” I shook my head. Surprisingly the girl just smiled and chuckled. Maybe she’s a fan?

Junhyung’s laugh finally faded and I just looked at him with a pokerface on. “Bye,” I said monotonously and walked away. This time, no matter what he say or call me, I will not, I repeat, WILL NOT, turn around. Afterall, whatever he says doesn't mean anything to me. Doesn't affect me at all.

I walked back to where Jaehyun is supposed to be. I looked around and he was nowhere to be found. I got tired of searching for him and sat on a bench near the tiger area.

I took out my phone and was about to call Hyerin to tell her that he’s nowhere to be found but then my attention was diverted to another name in my contacts that was below Hyerin’s. A little chat won’t hurt. I smiled.

To: Joker

Hey whatcha up to? :)

I pressed send and waited. There were not many people around mainly because its lunchtime and who goes to the zoo during that time??

A few minutes later my phone vibrated. Wow that’s fast.

From: Joker

Nothing much.. Just watching tv. I’m guessing your date went to the maximum level of the boring-o-meter? :P

I chuckled. He’s such a joker. Well at least he can put a smile on my face.

To: Joker

Nope. The meter broke coz it was too high. Keke. And now he’s gone. I just went to the bathroom for a few minutes and now he’s gone! ><

I looked around, still trying to find him. I don’t really care though. I just don’t want to be stuck here when in actual fact, maybe he had gone home.

From: Joker

Wow! Maybe he’s a part time magician! Don’t you think its cool that the doctor can make your disease go away with his magic powers? O.O

I raised an eyebrow reading the message while smiling lopsidedly. That’s lame Joker. To my surprise, I actually thought about it for awhile. It would be cool if the doctor is also a magician. I mean, we don’t have to pay for the medication and other stuffs. All we need is some magic. Now you’re getting lame Hyuna…

I got another message when I haven’t even replied. I must have taken a longer time to reply.

From: Joker

Okay not funny. I take back my not-funny-joke. :( So how’s the zoo? :D

I laughed at his message. Lucky for me, there’s not much people around so I don’t have people staring at me when I laughed a little too loud.

To: Joker

Nawwwhh.. its funny! Well, kinda. :P the zoo is fine… met my ultimate enemy there. -.-

I made a disgusted face thinking about the encounter with Junhyung just awhile ago.

From: Joker

Woah.. doesn’t sound good. What makes her your enemy? Are you hers?

I scoffed. He thought my enemy is a girl. He’s partially right. Junhyung may appear as a guy but acts like a girl.

To: Joker

It’s a ‘he’ actually. I don’t know if I’m his enemy also. He just irritates me. Gets on my nerves everytime!! ><

I punched the keys on my phone forcefully even though I’m pressing on the screen. Just thinking about him makes me angry. To be honest, I have no right to be angry at him. He did nothing wrong. But the fact that he have so many imperfections but doesn’t admit to them, it just shows how much I don’t favour his character.

There was quite a long ‘silence’ waiting for his reply. I wonder if he didn’t know how to calm my anger down. That’s like me! I’m not really good at calming people down. I would just leave them alone until they cool off. In order not to leave him in that miserable state, I replied again.

To: Joker

Hey don’t be troubled of what to reply to that angry message aite? The anger was not for you anyway. Don’t worry. I don’t know how to calm people down from their anger either. :D

I waited patiently for his reply. A few minutes later a reply came in.

From: Joker

Are you some kind of psychic? I was shocked that you can tell my thoughts exactly. :P yeah whatever it is, don’t hate a person too much. People say, if you hate a person way too extreme, you will end up falling head over heels for them. Just saying… ^^

Fall for Junhyung?? Never!

To: Joker

HAHHAHA! What a joke! Seriously! I will NEVER fall for him. Even if he’s the LAST person on earth!

From: Joker

Wow.. you really hate this guy huh. Never say never.. :)

I nodded thoughtfully, reading the last sentence. Hmm.. maybe he’s right…….NOT!

 

 

==============================================================================================

 

Nothing else to say... except... SUBSCRIBE && COMMENTS PLEASEE!! <33 ( i said please.. ^^)