Stalker or Guardian Angel ?

Our Undefined Relationship

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-GIcjn6NyI&feature=plcp

------------------------------------
School ended, you and your friends were waiting for the bus to come.
“Oh.My.God” Jihyun covered . “What happened ?” you looked at her phone. “OH.MY.GOD.INFINITE.” You and Jihyun were already jumping at the news. “Just what the heck are you guys doing ?” Soomi raised an eyebrow.
“INFINITE’S COMEBACK” you answered while squealing and showing her Jihyun’s phone. “Oh psh.” She waved it off.
Soomi wasn’t a big fan of INFINITE, sure she liked INFINITE but she liked BEAST more.
“omg my Myungsoo looks so hot and y...” you pretended to faint with your hand over your forehead. Soomi laughed at your reaction. “LeaderGyu’s precious voice” Jihyun clasped her hands together.
“And then there’s Sungyeol’s dorkiness, Sungjong’s girliness, Woohyun’s greasyness, Dongwoo’s laugh, and Hoya’s dance moves am I right girls ?” she rolled her eyes with a smile.
You and Jihyun slapped her back with a grin. “You know, we always mention INFINITE and guess what ? Our Lee Soomi is an INFINITE expert now.” You laughed at your lame joke.

“Yah, Jung Daehyun. Theres your little crush there” Jongup smirked and point to your direction.
*Minah?* he looked and  found you sitting on the bench with your friends. He then noticed what he did, he slapped Jongup’s head and ignored him.
“OUCH. WHAT WAS THAT FOR ?” Jongup pouted and rubbed the back of his head. Not long after he smiled *Jung Daehyun.*

Soon the bus came and you all got on. During the bus ride, you were fangirling with Jihyun the whole time to notice anything else.

It was your stop already and you bid goodbye with Soomi and Jihyun.
“I’ll talk to you guys on the internet later on. BYEE.” You waved and hopped off the bus. You took a deep breath and started walking back home.
 
*Would she notice me ?* Daehyun thought as he followed you. He wanted to watch you arrive home safe without any problems. After all it was still the first day of school and you might encounter some weird stuff.

You entered a ice cream shop along the way. “ICECREAMM.” You said as your eyes sparkled.
Daehyun couldn’t help but smile inside his mask.  *She’s like a little kid, seriously*

You brought two buckets of ice cream and left the shop while eating your raspberry ice cream.
While walking you sighed. *Stupid brother.* You glanced at the green tea ice cream you brought.
“When I get home, I demand money from him or else. Wasting money for the monster HMPH.” You kicked the rock in anger.

Daehyun who witnessed your tantrum laughed at how childish you were. But he then realized that he laughed a bit too loud . He covered his mouth fast to stop his laughs and slowly glance at you to see if you noticed his presence.
You heard someone laughing from behind and turned around. *I thought someone was just laughing.. somewhere pretty close..* but all you can see was people talking and walking around. *Maybe its just someone from the crowd.* you thought and continued walking home.

Daehyun’s heart filled with relief after you started walking again. *Its good that theres many people here.*

“YO.” Someone from behind greeted. Daehyun jumped a little from the sudden voice. He turned around in alarm with his hand around his chest.  *WHAT THE-* His eyes softened when he recognized the familiar being.
“Are you my sister’s stalker or guardian angel Mr. Jung ?” Himchan smirked.

-----------------------------------------
NEW CHAPTER ;D . Himchan caught Daehyun stalking you OOHHH.
LOLOL ok I'm such a weirdo. NEW SUBBIES THANKYOU C: .
short chapter i know :C I'm such a bad author /sigh. /forevercan'timprovemywriting.