Secret and Story.

Our Undefined Relationship

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeG5uNCiTmc&feature=relmfu
--------------------------------------------------------

After class it was already time for lunch.
“Yo Daehyun.” Jongup appeared in front of Daehyun who was spacing out. Daehyun noticed JongUp and pinched his eyebrows in annoyance. He pushed his face away and walked away.
“Yah, sometimes you really need to take that mask off and talk” JongUp caught up and swing his arm around Daehyun’s shoulder with a frown.
*I told myself not to take this mask off ever since. Its been years since I ever talked.*

“DAEHYUN OPPA” You ran towards Daehyun and smiled warmly. “Hi.” He replied coldly.
You frowned a bit since he didn't answered much but noneless you smiled again. You sat next to him and took a game controller.
“What are you doing ?” He turned around to face you with a angry expression.
“I wanted to play with you” You held out the controller. “I never said you can play with me.” He turned around to focus on his video game again.
You slightly pouted and put the controller back to its original place. You sat on the sofa watching him play and decided to cheer for him.
“JUNG DAEHYUNN YOU CAN WINNN GO GO GOOO” You held out your arms waving with a big grin on your face.
Daehyun didn’t want to pay any attention to your foolish acts but your loud voice had him annoyed. Soon he couldn’t take it anymore and stood up.
“YAH. IF YOU WANT TO PLAY THEN GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.” He yelled. You were taken aback and trembled a little due to his booming loud voice.
“I-I-I just w-wanted to p-play with y-you” you stuttered. Tears were forming on your eyes and was reading to fall anytime.
“GO TO YOUR BARBIE GAMES OR SOMETHING. JUST DON’T BOTHER ME. I CAN’T HAVE MYSELF BEING WITH A UGLY GIRL LIKE YOU.” He angrily pointed at you and motioned you to leave him.
Tears were already falling from your eyes but you didn’t let yourself to be crying out loud. You were scared that he might hit you so you ran straight to your room shutting the door loudly. You ran straight to your bed sobbing. *H-h-he called me UGLY. No one has ever said that to me...*
You gave Daehyun quite a shocked from the way you banged the door and realized what he just did.
*Oh God.* He thought, feeling a little guiltly. *Oh wells she deserved that ....* Daehyun looked straight for awhile before turning his gaze at your door. *Maybe I went too far..* After that day you never talked to Daehyun and neither did he tried talking to you.


Daehyun frowned at the memory. He never wanted to yell at you like that yet he didn’t know what made him think he could yell at you. He never once thought you were ugly but it just slipped out of his mouth. After that he vowed to never talked since he was scared about what other things he would say to you when he talked.

*The only person that knows the truth is her friend and JongUp.*

--------------------------------------------------------
And so this is what happened :D Daehyun's POV.
By the way .. QQ I can't really find songs to suit the settings -sigh
Just listen to whatever you guys think is ok ;[ and and omg I at writing
LEMME HIDE IN A CORNER okay okay okay okay okay bye.