Day before Highschool starts.

Our Undefined Relationship

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZEnKSohXWo&feature=plcp
---------------------------------------

Months passes with the usual days, usual meetings. You were sitting at home with your head placed on the table with your arms hanging lifelessly. *Tomorrow... tomorrow...* You frowned and directed your gaze to your new and old uniforms that were placed next to each other, neatly ironed and washed.


You slowly stood up and walked in front of your new uniform that you were supposed to be wearing tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow. First day of high school. Nerve-wrecking yet you were looking forward to it so much but you had a problem.

*What happens if I see him ?*

“Minah, how much rice you need ?” your mom asked. “Half a bowl, I’m still full from what I ate earlier” You answered with a frown. *Thanks to those girls .*
Your mom walked towards to the rice cooker but was interrupted by someone.
“Let me do it.” Daehyun took the bowl away from your mom’s hands and did the work.
When you heard that he as helping you, you couldn’t help but stare at him for awhile with curiosity.

*Curiosity kills the cat eh ? Why does he even want to do it... Is he planning something or something..* You thought.
*Wait what the heck I repeated after myself aish.* You lightly knocked yourself on the head. *Then again I’m talking to myself again.* You pouted slightly.

 You noticed Daehyun walking towards you and placed a poker face like expression. *Just what am I supposed to answer to him* You asked yourself yet you knew you were already going to regret whatever you were going to say.

“Half a bowl right ?” he asked. “Er... uhm yeah t-thankyou.” You stuttered slightly looking away.
He walked back to his seat which was across from yours. *Great.* you cursed yourself for choosing this seat. Even though you already knew, when you choose a seat your parents and his parents would make him sit across from you no matter how.


You sighed with deflated shoulders. “Step into that school and focus on school. Don’t think random things about him and don’t care about him. Do your work and don’t be lazy.” You vowed. You smiled, feeling much better without any worries and climbed onto your bed.
“You know what.. after all I just before.. I don’t think I can keep much of it” you sighed for the millionth time. Just then you received a text.

Soomi : YAHHHHHHHHHH.

*Weirdo.* you rolled your eyes and started typing back.

You : YAH YOUR HEAD. Missy its 1AM and you’re still not asleep eh ?
Soomi : talk about yourself maknae >;P .
You : YESYES I know I’m the youngest out of you all but no need to call me ‘maknae’.
Soomi : habithabit ehehe.
You : Go sleep. Its late ;o I’m going to sleep now.
Soomi : Wait Minah
You :  Hmm ?
Soomi : Wait nevermind... BUS STOP TOMORROW.
You : yah don’t be telling lies again - -
Soomi : WHO KNOWS ? :D

You didn’t bother replying back and placed your phone away. * ‘never mind ‘ Just what was she going to tell me ?* you shrugged it off and fell asleep.

*Should I have told her or not ? Better not.* Soomi looked at the picture that was placed on top of her desk. *Kim Minah.. Jung Daehyun at least you guys are better than me. * She directed her gaze to another picture, slightly frowning feeling disappointed . 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm so sorry I haven't updated much ;[  School, Tests yeah pretty much of that 
EXCUSES EXCUSES ? Eh I was lazy LOL  
NEW SUSCRIBERS I haven't updated much but 16subbies <3 with 3chapters <3

P.S : Please do comment, I won't bite and I'm sorry if my grammar is bad or like I can't use those BIGGGG words TT TT  Please shoot me D;<