Your Graduation.

Our Undefined Relationship

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tluYeiCEtr8
---------------------------------------------------

It was already the day of your graduation. You purchased your dress the other day. It was half pink and half blue with little frills and laces around it. You had also brought high heels and of course a matching earring, you could never leave the house without any earrings on.


You stood in front of the mirror looking at yourself. “I feel fat” you frowned. You heard someone knocking on the door. You went and opened it, you mom came in.
“OMO, that dress is really cute LIKE SERIOUSLY CUTE.” She exclaimed. “Hmph, I’m confident in my style” you bragged. “Aigoo come here.” You mom led you to the chair.
“Don't move Minah-ah” She said placing her hands on the temples of your hair. In minutes you had beautiful soft curls hanging from your head. She clipped on a string that had little fake flowers around it on your hair like a headband.

“DONE.” She said spraying some hairspray to keep your hair still. “Thanks mom.” You smiled.
“ITS TIME TO GO. YOU GUYS DONE ?” you heard your dad shouting from downstairs.
“Let’s go, can’t keep your dad waiting.” Your mom took once more glance at you and went downstairs.
You slipped on your heels and took your graduation gown and also went downstairs.


“Daehyun you going to go ?” Daehyun’s stepmother asked. He looked at his watch, *It’s almost time for her graduation ceremony...* “It’s ok, you guys can go. I’ll stay home.” He answered.
Disappointed she walked towards the door, *The truth is that you want to go.* she thought with a frown and close the door.

When Daehyun couldn’t hear them anymore, he stood up and grabbed his jacket. He stood in front of his door and took a deep breath, *Just a glance, Daehyun just a glance and you’re coming back.*
He left his house and walked to your school.

Meanwhile you just arrived at the entrance of your school. You stepped out of your dad’s car and spotted Soomi and JiHyun talking to themselves. “JIHYUN, SOOMI” you shouted. They turned to your direction and their face brighten up. You walked towards them and almost tripped. You weren’t used to high heels.

You heard your brother snickering from behind. You turned around with a glare. “YAH STOP LAUGHING.”
Himchan stopped laughing, “Then don’t trip LITTLE GIRL. You’re still clumsy no matter what anyways.”
“I’M NOT CLUMSY. I’M JUST NOT USED TO HIGH HEELS.” You defended yourself.
“Yah let’s go, it’s almost time” Jihyun grabbed your arm and pulled you inside the school grounds while your family and Soomi followed.

Daehyun was sitting behind some people, far away from his family and your family. *Just one glance* he thought impatiently. Just then you and your class walked through the aisle. You were concentrating too hard on walking properly and not trip to notice anyone.

*DON’T TRIP. KIM MINAH, DON’T YOU DARE TRIP. YOU TRIP AND YOU’LL BE THE LAUGHING STOCK ON TOWN.* You kept reminding yourself not trying to look at the floor. Like a miracle, you sat down on a seat that was assigned for you in the many chairs placed around the floor. With a sigh of relief you placed your hand around your chest. *Now wheres mom and dad ?* You thought and slightly turned around. When you did , you noticed a familiar face mask.

You looked up to find Daehyun sitting behind some people around the corner. *Daehyun ? Did Uncle Taehoon drag him here again ?* You wondered, unknowingly staring at Daehyun. At that moment Daehyun too turned around. You had a slight eye contact with him but turned around with your heart starting to beat a little faster. Soomi noticed your expression far away since she was in a different class.
*Her whole face is red..* Soomi faced the direction you were just looking at, she noticed the face mask that was standing out. *Jung Daehyun eh ? He really came around this time.* She thought and leaned back onto her seat.

You were going up and receiving your diploma, “Kim Minah, please step forward and receive your diploma” the Principal called. You stepped up and walked towards the stage. Your family were recording you and cheered as you walked to the stage. Your classmates and friends cheered for you also. Embarrassed you ducked your head down for a second and looked up to give out a warm smile. You walked off the stage and sat back down on your seat with your heart thumping. Daehyun was secretly filming you the whole time until you sat. *She looks.. so different.. I can’t even recognize her anymore as the little girl.* He reminisced.

-----------------------------------------------------
Is it too boring yet ? D:
I WELCOME COMMENTS. Please do comment :D .