Shopping .

Our Undefined Relationship

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri48hXmPRfE

--------------
Your mom had forced and dragged you to the mall. She kept nagging you to buy a dress for yourself to wear at the graduation.

“Minah, what about this dress ?” She held up a blue puffy dress with a bow. “Too girly.” You made a face. She frowned and placed it back. “THIS ONE ?” This time she held up a pink dress with a flower pattern. “Still too girly. Not my style.” You waved it away and looked through the dresses yourself.

“SooKyung” a familiar person called out to your mom. “OMO you’re here” your mom ran to the person and hugged him. “Uncle Taehoon.” You greeted and bowed.
He smiled and gave you a hug. “So, hows my little angel ? Did you find a dress that you like ?”
You shook your head with a disappointed frown. “If you find a good one, I’ll buy it for you” he winked at you. “yah, don’t wink uncle” you backed away. Your mom and Uncle laughed.

*Right if Uncle TaeHoon is here...* You looked behind him to find the person. “Uhm Uncle ?” you said not leaving your gaze from the entrance. “What is it ?” “He uhm.. didn’t follow you did he ?” You asked half hoping and half not for that particular person to be here.

Uncle Taehoon smiled “Our Daehyun ? Why, you want him to be here ?” he asked in a playful tone.
“N-NO” you fibbed. “I’m just wondering since whenever I see you I will see him.” You sighed.
“He’s outside.” He said. “Don’t worry, when you become my daughter-in-law you’ll see him everyday” TaeHoon smirked. “YAH I WILL NEVER MARRY HIM” You slapped your Uncle’s arm and walked towards the other section.

“I forever wonder why they stopped talking to each other” your mother sighed and clucked her tongue.
“Exactly, they used to be so close.” TaeHoon shooked his head and glanced at your shadow.

You were looking through the dresses but couldn’t help but look through the glass doors to see if you can spot him outside. As expected he was sitting on the bench outside with a bottle of water. His elbows on his knees, looking at the floor as if he was thinking about something. 

*He’s still wearing that mask huh ?* you thought with a faint smile. Just at that moment he looked up and noticed you staring at him. In panic you looked around and pretended to look at the dresses.

Daehyun stood up and walked towards the shop that you were in. You noticed his figure and all kind of thoughts rammed into your head. *DON’T COME IN DON’T COME IN PLEASE I BEG YOU.*
Sadly he entered the shop and walked towards his dad. You raised your head and once again, you found yourself staring at him.

What he seemed to be doing was talking to his dad about something. Taehoon waved him away and he left the shop. Somehow you felt disappointed he was far away from you again.

You sighed and your shoulders deflated. *It’s always like this. But what happens if he actually stood next to me and made a conversation ?* You bumped yourself on the head, *Ani Ani that will never happen. It’s always me and my stupid fantasies.*