First Day of Highschool

Our Undefined Relationship

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1GJOaLBauo
--------------------------------------------------------------------

You were waiting by the bus stop. *Where the heck are those girls.* you checked the time impatiently.

“MINAHHHHHHH OUR MINNIIEEE I MEAN MAKNAEEE.” You heard a familiar voice calling.
“Yah don’t yell. You look like a idiot.” You answered back with a light chuckle.
“This isn’t me. This is our precious maknae’s personality. Like isn’t she 24/7 cheerful ?” Soomi wrapped her arm around yours.
Jihyun stepped back while checking out the new uniform. “Kim Minah, that uniform....” she paused.
“What about it ?” you asked back innocently. “Too short.” She said with a disapproval tone.
“Huh ? Short ?” you turned around and looked at your skirt. “Its the same length”

“Nope. It’s about 2cm less.” She pretended to measure your skirt and hers, comparing and complaining.
“Yah. Are you trying to pull a prank on me again ?” you slightly pinched your eyebrows.
“Ehehe making your skirt smaller for him eh ? Naughty Minah tsk tsk.” She shook her head.
“WHO SAID I DID IT FOR HIM ?” you disagreed with a loud stomp. “OOOHHH so you’re admitting right ?” Soomi pointed at you, smirking.

“LEESOOMI AND HWANGJIHYUN.” You pointed at them, “I don’t know you guys anymore and NO.”
The bus arrived sooner or later and you guys stepped inside. “Don’t be pulling anymore pranks.” You warned them with a glare.
“Hmmm. Who knows ?” they laughed and high-fived each other. You walked to the stairs and was going to step up but was distracted when you noticed YoungJae and Daehyun.

“Oh YoungJae Oppa, good morning.” You greeted. “Good morning Minah” he greeted back.
Youngjae lightly elbowed Daehyun as if tell him to greet you. Being the stubborn person he was he refused to and so did you. *Awkward.* you thought and bowed to them then went to the back.
*That uniform looked nice on her.* He thought while looking at your back figure.

“Why didn’t you greet him ?” Jihyun asked. “No need to greet him. Didn’t you see him with that mask ?” you answered. *It’s always that mask of his..*
“But..” Soomi was cut off by you. “No buts, lets not talk about him.” You said with a straight face that clearly doesn’t want the conversation to continue anymore.

You guys arrived at your new school. New school, new life, GET A BOYFRIEND. That was your main goal. You had always wanted a boyfriend. A boyfriend that knows everything about you, knows when you’re sad or unhappy, frustrated or angry. Someone to make you laugh and be with you always without any dramas. Well that's in dramas only and you knew that very well.

You inhaled deeply and exhaled. “Lets go inside.” Soomi and Jihyun walked side to side with you towards the school ground.
“Should have take that mask off and said something.” JongUp said. *Never would I take this mask off.* He ignored Jongup’s suggestion and proceeded into the school.

You and Soomi had a few classes together but none with Jihyun. ‘NerdyJi’ was always smarter than you guys. High scores, high grades.  She was also the oldest. Jihyun was labeled as you and Soomi’s mom from her nice, smart, kind personality yet somehow weird.

“Well we’ll part here. We still have lunch together at least” she stayed optimistic. “HMPH. Smarty NerdyJi.” Soomi grumbled.
“Don’t use that name please, I bet you’re those kind of ‘Soo’ “ She said, referring to Kwangsoo of RunningMan.

“HWANG JIHYUN.” Soomi charged after Jihyun, making them run through the hallways.
“RUNNING IN THE HALLWAYS ARE NOT ALLOWED GIRLS.” a teacher called out.
“SORRY.” They stopped immediately and bowed politely.
They glared and blamed each other while walking back to you. You couldn’t help but laugh at how they just embarrassed themselves on their first day of high school.

Class was boring as you thought it was and you had to be prepared for many stuff. You balanced your head on your knuckles with a bored expression. Being the lazy person you were you didn’t pay much attention to class and searched around to find anyone that was pretty cute.

*NONE.* you exaggerated to yourself. *No one looks close to what I had in mind. No one looks at least decent like him...* you trailed off and started to think about Daehyun AGAIN. Like what happens if he took off that mask and starts talking to and how you were going to answer. Then you went a bit off track and thought about what if you started to date him and how he would have treated you. When you noticed that you were thinking about him again, class ended. *here we go again.* you slapped yourself.

--------------------------------------------
WOOHOO another chapter ;D. 
this chapter might be boring but NEXT CHAPTER we'll know something nice about Daehyun.
whoops didn't meant to say that TT TT OHWELLS. and and 19subbies <3 THANKYOUU NEW SUSCRIBERSSS. Don't be afraid to comment also >;[ .