She's my sister

Noona, I love you

After a few more sorrys, Hyuna gave in and decided to put the topic behind them. She was just happy to see Junhyung. When the recess bell rang, they went to the canteen. Even though they were a couple they don't eat lunch together for many reasons. For Hyuna it's because she still had to keep up her image as the hottest girl there and just because she was dating the school's bad boy doesn't mean she has to be with him all the time. She hung out with her own group instead.

For Junhyung, he didn't want her to be all clingy in public cause, he actually dates other girls behind her back. Why? Basically because of his bad boy image.

"Hey, ers! Get off my ing seat!" He screamed to a few students and they quickly scurried away. He had this victorious smile plastered onto his face. It funny how they're so scared of him and it's kinda cool when everyone follows your every command and won't even dare talk back.

 

"Yah! I heard you got in trouble again!" a voice said behind him before he took his seat beside the latter. It was Nichkhun Horvejkul, his bestfriend since middle school. Unlike Junhyung, Nichkhun was the complete opposite, he actually respected girls and does not get in trouble. The two met because Nichkhun was nearly getting beaten up by the guys at school for him getting good grades and Junhyung just happen to passby and beat those guys till they were begging him to stop. Since then, they became bestfriends ever since.

 

"So?" he said with a proud smile. "Your saying it as if you just know me." "Not that, it's just that your bestfriend had to cover for you in class and your cover got blown when Mr. Choi came in. And thanks to you, I also got detention after school." feeling irritated that he always had to come up with something and lie to the teacher whenever he decided to casually skip class. "Aww, man.... really bro? What about this afternoon?" "Hey, the games still on just a little later." Nichkhun said taking a bit of his tuna sandwich.

"Can I have a bite?" Junhyung said as he was too lazy to get it himself. "Your legs seem to be fine. Go get it yourself." he rolled his eyes. "tch.... Fine.." Junhyung got up and went to get his own food.

 

 

That afternoon,

Junhyung and Nichkhun were playing games. It was Tuesday and usually on Tuesday's they would just hang at Nichkhun's house and play games or talk about the current hottest supermodel or some other thing.

 

Suddenly the door slammed open and an unfamilliar voice echoed through the house. "Khunnie~!! I'm home!! Did you miss me??" a high-pitched, girly voice was heard. Nichkhun froze as he realised something. Junhyung was so confused and decided to speak up, "Who's that?". Nichkhun's face was flustered, "Promise me you won't freak out but it's my si-"

 

He was unable to finish his sentence when the door flew open and a girl wearing a floral dress jumped onto Nichkhun and pulled him into a suffocating hug. "I found you!" Nichkhun was gasping for air and Junhyung was to paralized to do anything. But, she finally let go, "YAH! Why didn't you answer me?! It's been four years since I last saw my brother and this is the greeting I get?" she said with a pout.


Cute. Wait! What am I thinking?! She said brother so that means......

 

"She's my sister." Nichkhun finished his sentence. She turned to Junhyung when she noticed the presence of the boy. She looked at him from head to toe. Junhyung didn't bother to get up and just stay frozen there, legs crossed and a controller in his hands. Then, she scoffed. That surprised Junhyung a bit.

"You're hanging out with these kind of guys now? What happen Khunnie? No more decent people at that school of yours?" she said in a displeased tone. Okay, that ticked him off.

 

Cute?! Scratch that! She's a for all I care.

 

"Noona.... he's my friend and he's nice once you get to know him...." Nichkhun tried backing him up. "Forget get it, bro. She doesn't like me let the ice princess deal with it." Junhyung said while turning his attention towards the screen and began continuing the game. She scoffed and went up infront of him.

"Well at least I'm still a princess and not some gangster my brother picked up from the sidewalk." she shot back at him. "WTF?! Get your y away from the screen." he shouted, his eyes never leaving the screen. She went away but then the screen suddenly became black. When he looked at what could be the problem, he saw her holding the plug in her hand, swaying it in circles with a grin planted onto her face.

 

 

"You know......." she said thoughtfully, " you should have respect for your noona.". Now it was his time to scoff, ", please." he put his hands in his pockets. Nichkhun who saw the irritation in both off them, quickly pulled her away and out of his room but before slamming the door in her face he managed to say, "Okaythanksforcomingnoonanowbuhbye."

Nichkhun sighed in relief. Junhyung now turning to him with a questioning look. "That's my noona, Hara. She went to the US for four/five years to study English and learn the culture there. I totally forgot she would come back today. So, yeah.....sorry." Junhyung breath in to take in all the new information. When he did, there was a slight knock on the door and Nichkhhun went to get it.

 

"Oh, and Khunnie~" she said in her sweetest voice, "I'm gonna be teaching in your school to replace this pregnant teacher of yours and of course I'll be teaching English." she said proudly before leaving. Junhyung's mouth was agape and it could actually touch the floor. She was gonna be their substitute teacher, the ice princess?

OH HELL NO! When he collected himself, he continued playing games with Nichkhun and they had to reset it because of his noona.

 

 

Hara Horvejkul? She seems fun......

 

 

 

A/N: SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!! MIANHE!!! I just wanted to double check everything. I hope you enjoy reading it.... Ppyong! ^o^