Hold up! PRINCESS?!

Noona, I love you

The pass few days, Nichkhun couldn't help but notice the change in his sister. She looked lifeless. Being one of the top students in the school, it didn't take long for him to figure it out. Obviously it was about her date with Junhyung. He was starting to get worried of his sister's condition. She wouldn't talk to anyone unless it was necessary, she lost her appetite and even got angry for the simplest of things, she'd blurt out something like, "Where did I put my pen?! Who took it?!" and then gave them all detention because of a mere pen. She'd give homeworks and homeworks and the cycle goes on. Sure, he's a genius but he needed time for himself too, the tons of works she was giving were not helping the latter acheive his goal.

 

He was in his room trying to figure out the assignments she gave. I mean who gives a 3-page-essay on Monday and a project on Tuesday, expecting them to finish by Friday! He was twirling his pencil. After thinking for the pass 30 minutes, he was still with a blank paper. He grunted and threw the pencil away, not caring where it landded. He looked at the clock on his wall and it was a few minutes past midnight. He figured he might as well get some sleep and maybe come up with an ingenius reason as to why he hadn't done his homework.

 

"Because you give us just to drown your frustration and it's killing us!" he mumbled.

 

Sure, then she'd chop me up and feed my remains to sharks.

 

He reluctantly got into bed and turned off the lights. He was just about to get comfy when he heard a slight creek. He froze in his bed.

 

No, Khunnie, you're imagining things. Aish! The stress is getting to you.

 

He closed his eyes again but before he could even move an inch, there was another creek. A shadow was seen from his door that he forgot to close. The door was opened slightly and as if by instinct, he shut his eyes and pretended to be sound asleep. Hara smiled at the sleeping figured and closed the door. He heard a few keys and the front door shut.

 

Where are you going, noona?

 

After a good five minutes, he got up from his bed and threw on a shirt and a pair of jeans. He grabbed the spare key and snuck out, leaving the window slightly open. After walking in the neighbourhood for a while, he spot his sister with a sillouette. He quickly hid behind a tree. Hara was giggling and hit the figure's arms playfully. Sure, it was nice seeing his sister happy after those endless fits but what concerned him was who it was. When the figure turned around, Nichkhun got a better view and possibly a heart malfunction.

 

Mr. Choi?! What's he doing here? More importantly with noona?!?!

 

He observed them and watched how their eyes smiled at each other.

 

Are they....? No, impossible!

 

Mr. Choi kissed her cheek and she immidiately stopped laughing. Her cheeks tinted with the colour pink.

 

There goes the 'impossible' part. Aish, noona what do you see in him?! he sighed.

 

They linked their arms and started to head off to another direction. Ignoring the cold night air, Nichkhun followed them. He was nearly caught twice but somehow managed to stay hidden. After two hours of trailling them, his sister finally decided to head home.

 

"So, I'll see you later?" ,Mr. Choi said, flashing her his infamous smile. She giggled.

"Okay, I had a great time, Seunghyun oppa. Gomawo." she replied, still giggling. Nichkhun inwardly gagged.

"Yah! I told you to call me 'Tabi'. Arasseo?" she pouted but nodded, agreeing his words.

 

Tabi? God, what has the world come to? Does he think he's a cat? Might as well call him kitty!

 

'Tabi' smiled at Hara's pout and gave her a small peck on the lips. She was stunned and her face was flushed. Nichkhun stood there, frozen, not because of the cold but because of the scene that he witnessed.

 

"Good night, Tabi!!" she waved at him before gettting into the house.

"Good night, my princess." he flashed her another smile before leaving.

 

Hold up! PRINCESS?!

 

Nichkhun shook the thought away and sped to his house. He climbed into his room through his bedroom window. He quickly discarded his clothes and got into his pj's before diving into his bed. Hara checked on him again before whispering her brother a quick good night. She was humming a tune while tiptoeing to her bedroom.

 

Nichkhun sat on his bed thinking about the couple. Were they together? Whatever it was, he couldn't get the disturbing romantic scene he'd seen earlier.

 

This is gonna be one looooooong night.

 

He concluded.

 

 

 

A/N: Hate me if you want, you deserve too. I've been busy and yeah, not gonna bore you with the excuses. I'll try to update later. I have it planned and as you can see, I wasn't really inspired to write this one. So, bare with me. Mianhe...

 

JangSooMin