Miss Hara Horvejkul

Noona, I love you

The next day, Junhyung and Nichkhun were in class as always and Junhyung couldn't keep his mind of off Nichkhun's sister. He was amused and obviously entertained by the way Hara acted. She was y, being an ice princess, rude and cute. He mentally slapped himself when he realized that he thought of Hara as 'cute'. Sure he had thought lots of girls were cute, hell! He's dating the cutest and hottest girl in school! To top it off he was also cheating on her with god-knows-how-many-girls. But, this really had him concerned because, one, she was older than him, two, she was his bestfriend's sister. If they had been dating that'd be just plain weird. He shrugged at the thought of it.

 

There was no way in hell I'm going to date that ice princess!

 

His thoughts were interrupted when a tall, handsome, middle-aged man came through the door with none other than the ice princess herself. He smirked when he saw her shocked face when her eyes landed on him. Her shocked expression quickly turned into a sweet smile and he could see that her eyes told a different story. She looked like she'd be looking forward to this class.

 

, I'm gonna make you regret coming here in the first place......

 

Mr. Choi cleared his throat and within a matter of seconds, the pupils filled the empty chairs and looked at him and the pretty woman beside him questionably. "Now, class, this is Miss Horvejkul. She will be replacing Mrs. Kim who's on leave because of her pregnancy. I would like all of you to make her feel welcomed here and respect her.", he smiled as he finished his speech. The students clapped their hands and their eyes wondered to the lady standing before them. "Great! Now, Miss Horvejkul-" "Call me Hara.", she cut in before he could finish his sentence. He was quite surprised by the girl's respond but went on, "Umm, yes, Hara, would you do the honor of introducing yourself?".

 

Hara nodded and went to the center of the classroom. At first she was fidgeting with her hands and only looked down. The classroom was starting to wonder if she was nervous since she just came while Junghyung stared at her in disbelieve. This can't be the same girl right? His thoughts were once again interrupted when Hara's head shot up and a smile beamed across her face and she proceded on introducing herself.

"Anneyonghaseyo. My name is Hara Horvejkul. But you can call me Miss Horvejkul. I just returned from America where I studied the English Language and culture there. I'm sure that all of you are informed that I will be substituting Mrs. Kim. I will be teaching English and believe me when I say I do take this things seriously.", she looked at Junhyung to give him a hint that she does not have time for games. Junhyung just scoffed and rolled his eyes at her. "Oh, and please look after me!", she did a 90-degree bow and the students clapped and some even cheered for her. They seem to be very accepting of their new teacher.

 

"Well, it seems as you have this under control, I'll be seeing you Mi-", he stopped for awhile. "I mean Hara. Goodbye now.", he said correcting himself. Once Mr. Choi left, the students bombared her with questions and she answered each and everyone of them. "Miss, how old are you?" "Are you Nichkhun's sister?!" "Can I call you Hara noona?".She nodded, "I'm three years older than you guys so I'm 21 years old. Yes, I'm his sister. No, you can't." "Why?", the boy asked her. "As long as I'm your teacher you will address me as Miss Horvejkul or Miss Hara.", he groaned but just nodded in understanding. Junhyung was kinda relieved when he didn't get to call him noona. Why? He had no clue. 

 

Guess the ice princess is colder as a teacher.... hmmm.... an ice princess indeed and what happened to "Khunnie"....??

 

He shook his head trying to get it out of his mind. But, Hara caught the action. "Is something wrong.....ummm?", it was then he realized he didn't introduce himself to her yet. "Yong Junhyung. But you can call me, Junhyung." "Ne.... is something wrong Junhyung?" "Nope... not at all...", she started to write on the blackboard, "....princess....", he said it loud enough so she could hear it. He could tell she heard it because she gave him a warning glare and returned to the blackboard. "This is gonna be fun....", he thought before slowly falling asleep in class, let's face it. English just wasn't his expertise.

 

 

 

A/N: I know.... It's been sometime since I last updated. MIANHE!!! I HAD LOADS OF HOMEWORK AND TONS OF SCHOOLWORK TO DO THIS PAST WEEK!! I was like @#$!%&*^ when I realized I didn't get to update.... SORRY AGAIN AND I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS!! I'll POST TWO MORE CHAPTERS TOMORROW!! I appreciate all of your encouraging words and support!! :DD

MIANHE AGAIN...

 

Ppyong~! -^o^-